The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

House of Soy - Acacia

and

Cheryl's Candles - White Willow n Tea (lovely soft scent)

Haven't had much throw from anything today - Our heat and humidity must be changing things!

Heart and LLVV, thanks for the support, I know I'm not the only mom that's been sad about their babies starting school!!

LLVV, that's exactly what I got at YC yesterday with my coupon (besides my burner) Boo-nilla and Apple Cider. I almost got Purr-chouli, now I wish I would have, it did smell nice!

Startied melting the apple tart from Grazia again, it's only on the second tealight because I was gone most of the day. Have a great night everyone!!

Sharon

Melting Cinnabun from Gramma Fran's. This was a generouly large freebie and it smells delicious cold.

Am melting Funnel Cake from Crosscreek tonight...at first there were some bakery notes but now it's all a hot dough smelll. I'm also melting Birthday Cake from CFTKR and Vanilla Waffle Cone from Tuscadero's, as well as Crosscreek's Serendipity.

LLVV, Jules and floridamom too - I'm also a convert to YC's Purr-chouli as of last year! I never really liked YC's patchouli when they sold it as Witches Brew, but for some reason Purr-chouli really appealed to me. Times change, I guess. I'm so glad they brought it back this year!

Tonight I'm trying another mix of tarts that Yankee has out in a swirl candle. I'm mixing two of my very favorite scents, Autumn Leaves and Autumn Wreath. Well, you can't go wrong with these. They smells great together. The only thing is that Leaves is coming through much stronger than Wreath. Great for those that like Autumn Leaves but think the tart is too strong.

Also have Wildberry Mousse from CFTKR in the BR. This is a nice strong sweet and creamy berry scent. This company just keeps impressing me. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Good morning!

I noticed last night that Yankee has put some some additional fall accessories there weren't put up when they added their Halloween line.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Strawberries & Cream and Country Sweet Bread.

Good morning.

I'm burning a Colonial pillar in Cardamon scent

a sample tealight from Greenhouse Soy in Carrot Cake scent

and still melting the TS Chestnuts & Brown Sugar brittle.

Also Candledippers Southern Memories tart in the loo.

Tonight I'm trying another mix of tarts that Yankee has out in a swirl candle. I'm mixing two of my very favorite scents, Autumn Leaves and Autumn Wreath. Well, you can't go wrong with these. They smells great together. The only thing is that Leaves is coming through much stronger than Wreath. Great for those that like Autumn Leaves but think the tart is too strong.

What a great idea Jason! I'm going to try that!

Has anyone tried Autumn Leaves from other vendors? I was wondering if they smell the same as YC

luvspugs-I love your avatar, I am hooked on coffee frapps

This morning I am melting Can-Do Raspberries & Cream. Have a great weekend!

Sharon

Yesterday and today I've had some good scents going. After my Tuscadero's Cucumber Melon faded I put on Cottage Hills Cedar and Saffron in my LR. This is a rich smell, and one I was able to use a second tealight on to extend the life of the tart. Cedar and Saffron by Cottage Hill is definitely a reorder. Also burned Cottage Hills Red velvet Cake in the kitchen -- another rich scent and long lasting throw. In a bathroom I melted one of my favorite Tuscadero scents, Indian Paint brush. Love this scent. This a.m. burning Tuscadero Amazing Grace in LR and Blackberry Cobbler in kitchen and Ginger Plum in br.

Last night I also melted YC's Water Garden in the pretty clear glass melter with hand painted flowers (it looks like) that I got at half price during their June sale. The blue tart looked so pretty melting in that holder and the scent was pleasant but not a big thrower.

Patsy [smilie=th_balloons]

Good Morning, this morning I'm melting Heat Waves from CFTKR. Whoa, what a scent and throw! So far everything I've melting from my order has been outstanding! Gotta check out YC now, see what new on there.

Just checked out the YC site. I saw some of this stuff at the flagship store last week. The falling leaf tart burner with the leaves hanging down, is very similar to the shell burner I have with shells on the side. It was very cute, but I got the halloween burner instead with the crystal ball. I also saw the Rooster stuff there, ugh, don't like roosters. The bamboo stuff I didn't see, but it is very cute, may have to buy something from that line.

I am loving the rooster accesories on the YC website.....very nice looking.

Melitng Cake Bake from Almost Country, etc......delicious scent!

Good Morning!!

Today I am melting YC Mango Peach Salsa..love the scent, its just to lite for me, wish it were a bit stronger!!

[smilie=th_balloons] Have a fabulous day!!

Good morn, everyone. It's been a busy week not much melting going on. I have melted this week, holy cow by cottage hill, smell better then it did a couple of days ago. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

This morning it's Crosscreek's scones & cinnamon butter.....awesome!

Have a great weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Welcome to our group Meghuneyntyson. Today I've got twigs and berries from Grannma Fran's going in the kitchen and also twigs and berries from Melissa in the den! Smells great!!