The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Ana, glad you are liking Baton Rouge so far. Whoa is me...every time I am waiting on an order I see one I should have ordered. I missed Baton Rouge. :lol:

I'm going for clean scents this morning. Melting K's Kreation's Refreshing, and it's super!

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. Gee, it's hard to refrain from ordering even on Sunday!

BATON ROUGE IS AN AMAZING SCENT. I've never smelled anything quite like it. pine baron and baton rouge are my favorites from there.

I couldn't resist. I had planned on giving my nose the day off but after a couple of hours it was really missing scent. I'm melting Carol's Autumn Spice. She sent it as a sample and it smells really good cold. I'm also melting Halloween Spice. It's a yummy fruit and spice combination. The tarts are soooo cute...they are ghosts.

Has anyone tried her Buttercream ghost tarts? My favorite buttercream from her is Buttercream Dreams, a scent she no longer offers. I'm wondering if this buttercream is as good.

Thanks for starting that thread, Trep!

Country Berry Hotcakes - Autumn Candles. This is really good. Smells like I have some in the kitchen.

Blackberry Sage - Angie's. This is good.

Apple Strudel - Bloomwick. Too much strudel, not enough apple.

Tangerine Tulips - Arts & Hearts. This is wonderful. Mostly tulips, but I can catch the whiff of the tangerine every now and then.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

This morning I am melting Berries and Twigs from Front Porch in the kitchen & LR and Rice Petals & Shea Butter from EP in the MB. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Hello, everyone!

Today I am starting with clean melters, so I can get right down to melting!

North Mountain - Sea Mist, tealight. Medium throw

Unlabeled - Cinnamon Stix, in the 24w melter that lives in the laundry room.

Chelez - Red Currant, small melt in MB, mild throw (tealight)

Cloud 9 - Summer Garden, Yummy! This smells like candied melons and the throw from 1 cube is coming through the crack around the closed door! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

It's a nice cooler morning here - almost feel a little fall in the air..... :P

Melting Can-Do's sugared pumpkin...... yummmmm!

cyn....I know you try from a lot of different vendors. Some I've never heard of before. The Autumn Candles....are most of them you have tried pretty strong? Also Bloomwick...are they good?

Hello everyone!

Have a variety of scents going on today....it's very chilly and rainy here....feels like FALL!

Nene's ~ Blue Skies ~ mudroom

CFTKR ~ Pumpkin Vanilla ~ kitchen

Busy Bee ~ Farmers Market ~ living room

The Tart Shoppe ~ Autumn Spice ~ master bedroom

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I had Busy Bee's Flower Shoppe melting in the mudroom and it was heavenly....a nice sweet, soft floral.....I am not big on floral scents, but I would reorder this one.

cyn....I know you try from a lot of different vendors. Some I've never heard of before. The Autumn Candles....are most of them you have tried pretty strong? Also Bloomwick...are they good?

Most of the ones I've tried from Autumn Candles have been very good. She is closed until the end of this month, and I am plotting a re-order. She doesn't have single tarts, though. I don't even see them listed on the site right now - I hope she brings them back when she re-opens! I have really liked Cinnamon Roll, Country Berry Hotcakes, Bamboo, Raspberry Violet, Starfruit & Mango, and Fresh Linen. Those gave pretty good throws and lasted long enough for me. Only one I hated was Southern Magnolia - had to dump that one. Wild Watermelon was good, but very light.

Bloomwick has some good ones and they are relatively inexpensive. Mild-moderate throws for the ones I have tried. A handful I would re-order, including Island Mango, Cherry Kiss, Honeysuckle, and Hyacinth. I really liked Kiwi on first order, but it was kinda off on the 2nd order. I've still got a few more of hers to sample. I'd say worth a try, given the price. She shrink wraps her individual tarts, which I don't prefer, but they are very nicely labeled.

HTH. :P

Guest Anonymous

I have Front Porch's Wildberry Jubilee going as well as Refreshing from K's Kreations....

No melting, today. My computer decided to crash yesterday, so I having to use the library computer or my brothers, I will post when I can.

Susan

Thanks Cyn. Today I'm melting Hodge Podge Chestnut and brown sugar in the kitchen. April Fresh Downy from Melissa in the bathroom and Melissa's Coconut Butter in the den. Great throws on all of these!

I just changed out my scents for the evening.

Angie's - Celtic Grogg melt

Full Moon - White Ginger melt

Colonial - Cardamom pillar

Circle E - Orange Patchouli jar

plus 2 YC Fireside votives in the BR

Feeling spicy.

Time to start refilling melters for the evening as the am scents start pooping out ~

Arts & Hearts Ginger Peach is the first substitution. First tart from this company, we will see how it goes! (Nice, hefty tart in a sturdy paper bag...good for starters!)

Guest Anonymous

Just started one of my favorite scents of all-time (well, so far) - Tuscadero's Honeydew & Summer Berries!

Buttercream Crunch - Cottage Hill. I love the scent Buttercream Crunch, but I'm not liking this one.

Grape - Bloomwick. This is a nice grape, but I'm getting some undernote I don't like. ?

Kauai Ginger Blossom - Cloud 9. I like this, but it's on the lighter side. Just added a 2nd cube to the melter to see.