The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Melting Soothe Us

Good morning all!

One call this morning and then I'm heading home.  We finished early.  Also, I can work from home next week so pretty happy about that!  The first four hours of driving, I have no connectivity so it's quiet time. ❤️

Mag, yes! The winds!  Everywhere I've been lately, I'm blown around, both in the car and on foot.  A strange year in so many ways.  How are you liking Empire Alchemy?  

Michele, I am happy that you are headed to the beach!  Oh that will be relaxing after all you've been through. 

Last night it was:

The Bunny Sisters Berry Gain - wonderful with the berries taking the lead.  Strong all night and still this morning in my hottest warmer.  This is paraffin wax so no curing!

Vintage Road Strawberry Rhubarb - so delicious - from the Strawberry Sampler with the darling realistic little strawberries.

Have a beautiful day everyone! ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning!

Amy-I’m happy you are heading home and are able to work from home next week. I am glad you are enjoying your scents.  I have to start melting that VRC Strawberry Sampler. Those little strawberries are so cute. 

Overnight I melted CFTKR Violet Sugar Petals.  I found some really old CFTKR in a drawer here.  It’s Violet Sugar Petals.  No exaggeration it’s about 10 years old.  It’s still so strong and I love it.  BTW there is a CFTKR reopening on Saturday.  I haven’t ordered from Carol in years.  Her stuff really doesn’t ever go bad. 

I am melting in the main area SGA The Oath.  This is Beach Nights roasted pine cones smoked vanilla Cookie Monster and it’s really nice. 

Have a good one and stay safe everyone!

Good morn ladies. I hope everyone is doing ok. this is what I have been melting: Summer Mango by Candle warmer

Coral Shores by Scentsationals

Peach Papaya by Sentsationals

Ice cream shop by Scentsationals by favorite so far.

Take care everyone.

Hello peeps! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

[smilie=th_8d1933ff], Debra! Hope you enjoy your special day!

Amy - How nice you get to be home next week. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Susan - Your scent choices have me dreaming of a vacation. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Maggie - I’ve heard some about Empire Alchemy, but I dare not look. Lol

Michele - Do I detect a slight desire in you to place a tiny order with Carol? 😉

Sharon - I was called by my salon Saturday and scheduled for early June. 👍

Lunch last Saturday was great, except they didn’t have our prime rib sandwiches on the menu anymore. We had to scan a code to see the menu online. No one was wearing masks (except the hostess) and that was so refreshing! 

Swanky Buttery Toast & Jam Strawberry Sugar

VCS Spearmint Man

Enjoy your days!

Hello!

Melting SGA Coffee Express and CFTKR Indian Princess.  I’m enjoying both of these scents.

Yes Valerie you are correct.  I’m enjoying my ancient Carol melts.  Hope I can snag some things at her restock. I have heard her openings are like the Hunger Games these days.  I guess this is because she doesn’t open as often.  

It’s overcast today. I don’t mind though.  It feels cozy.

Enjoy the day and be safe!!

Hello!

Nice scents Maggie!

Melting SMT Ice Cream Cake Batter Wedding Cake Lemon Poppy Seed. Delicious. 

Overnight melt and still going is VRC Strawberry Nilla Wafer Smoothie. 

Hope you are all enjoying the day. 

Hello everyone. Melting : Canbana by Hayden Rowe

Pecan Waffle Marshmallow Fluff by CFOW

Fire Roasted Marshmallow, cinnamon sugar donut, pumpkin pecan waffle by CFOW

Citrus Explosion by Hayden Rowe, favorite  in this bunch.

Have a great Sunday.

:hello:

Michele - Do I have that one?! I don’t remember seeing that SMT blend. It sounds scrumptious! Was it in one of our many samplers? 😂 

Swanky Crushed Candy Cane

Swanky Red Maple Leaf

WDBB Code Red - Fresh Picked Strawberries and Let Them Eat Cake

Started a new mystery Gold Canyon candle. I’m suspecting it will be a floral. They used to have a scent of the month thing. 

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their weekends. [smilie=th_balloons]

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well.  

Valerie-That SMT melt was from my first Sampler I ever bought from there.  It was from May 2019.  That’s when you first introduced me to SMT. 

Overnight melt was my favorite Lavender scent which is VCS Grandma’s Pearls.  It’s still going in the bedroom. I am getting ready to put on SGA Cookie Monster. 

Changed the bedroom melter to SGA Summer Vibes. This smells beautiful.  It’s Pink Sugar, Mandarin, Coconut Water, Floral, Amber and Musk. 

Everyone’s scents sound so good  

It’s been cold and rainy here this weekend.  Hoping this weather improves soon. 

Stay safe everyone!

Good Morning.

Sitting in the backyard...what a lousy weekend. Cold and wet. Ugh.

Yesterday it was L3 Think Happy Thoughts/Pirates Life: Rainbow Sherbet, Waffle Cones, Gummy Bears & Raspberry Rainbow. 
This morning I need something stronger since the girls were making churros last night. Love churros but hate the smell of frying oil. Yucky. 
Now it's Avas Watermelon Funnel Cake.

Have a nice day.

[smilie=th_Hello_]everyone. I have been doing some on line class for my job, since we can't meet in person, and I finally finished them, Doing the happy day. I hope everyone has a great week.

Happy Memorial Day to All!

i hope you are all enjoying your weekend. 

I am melting VCS Cold Hearted Snake. It’s excellent. It’s Buttermint Vanilla Crunch. It’s scenting the whole house.

I agree Maggie.  This weather is horrible. 

Susan-Glad you finished your classes. Hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday.

My father had his name in the front page article in The NY Times yesterday. They spotlighted 1,000 of the 100,000 of the lives lost nationwide by COVID. The names were selected from obituaries all over the country. Wanted to show that lives lost were people and not just numbers. I’m happy that they chose to name my Dad and tell a little about him. 

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday and stay safe!! 

Good Morning!

Melting Wonderberry Vanilla Frosted Soft Pretzels and ST It’s Alive. This is Coffee, Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Wafers. 

Have a great day and stay safe!

Oh....that beautiful Michele. I'm trying to find it but having trouble. Do you know the name of that article?
Good Morning all. 
Its Sugared Olive Brach by OPT and Room Service by Empire Alchemy. This was a sample in my order and it's amazing!! Need more. 😉

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I was MIA for a couple of days.  While taking my walk on Sunday, I must have hit the right combination of buttons on my phone to completely reset the whole thing to factory settings.  🤬 It's also my work phone so I managed to really tie myself in knots.  But it's all straightened out now.

Michele, I saw that Times article and am thrilled that your father was named.  That is beautiful despite the terrible sadness of these times. 🙏❤️  And you melted VCS Grandma's Pearls, ohhhh I love that one so much. 

Mag it has been raining nonstop here as well and finally the sun came out today.  I've heard wonderful things about Empire Alchemy and am eager to try it!! 😉❤️

Susan, I'm so excited for you, to have finished your online classes!  Were they at all enjoyable? Well done, congratulations!  Your CFOW melts sound beautiful.

Valerie, let us know what that GC mystery candle turns out to be! 🤔💞

Well yesterday and today it was:

Southbound Americana Smoothie - Pink sugar, orange sherbet and Lush American Cream - a perennial favorite which I've enjoyed for three summer in a row now.  So creamy and gorgeous.

Have a good evening, all. ❤️

Maggie -The article I am referring to was the listing of the names on the front page. It stated the COVID victim, their age and where they were from. It gave a small fact from their obituary. My father was listed on the second page of the article. 

Good Morning!

Amy-So glad that you got your phone straightened out.  We were worried about you.  

Today’s melts are VRC Strawberry Gain in the bedroom.  I’m new to laundry scents so I will see how I like this one.  

Melting VRC Sunday Brunch which is Cinnamon Buns and Hazelnut Cappuccino and from our CF wax maker HM Roasted Coffee Sugar Dough VBN.  Delicious.  

Stay safe all!!

Greetings all,

Very steamy here in SW Ohio and the rain continues on and off.  We have had the annual onslaught of ants which come inside, so I have put out the little bait boxes (out of dog reach) and this is helping, but I have to put new ones every week.  I also must admit to turning on the AC.

Michele, your coffee scents sound delicious.  I like Hazelnut in wax.

Well since I'm home, I'm making some progress through some smaller bags.  I added a couple of warmers in the office - not the threatened 25, just two - to help.  

So it's been Southbound:

SB Lavender Vanilla Ice Cream - a pleasant scent but very light.

SB Red, White and Blue- Strawberry, Blueberry and Birthday Cake - now that's more like it, lovely and throwing well.

Have a good Thursday everyone! ❤️

Good Morning!

Amy- The SB I have been melting has been hit or miss as well. We usually see the ants about now as well. So far so good. 

Melting Swanky Lavender Paris this morning in my 3 melters.  This is such a beautiful scent.

Stay safe everyone and enjoy the day!

Good Evening all. Been busy at work the last two days. We had a little car parade in the parking lot and we all waved to all of our students...and gave them all the cute arts and crafts that they've made but were left behind so abruptly. [smilie=th_sad-1]
Amy...glad you got that phone issue fixed...that's so frustrating! Are you enjoying being home this week? I hope you've had some nice days.

Michele...that Lavender Paris is such a beautiful scent![smilie=th_LOVE]

Today I've had Ten Digit downstairs...Lavender Coconut Milk/ Lavender Patchouli/ Cotton Candy/ Peppermint Twist...excellent scent...I am soooo sad she's closing. :th_crying: And upstairs it's Golden Willow in Lemonade In the Shade : Lemon Balm, Spearmint, Vetiver and Vanilla...a freebie and it's excellent!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Hello dear everybody!

It has indeed been heavenly to be home... Sleep a little choppy because this cat of mine insists on patting my face with her soft little paw during the night...pat, pat...but she is so sweet that I can't get upset about it.

Awwww, Mag, I'm glad that at least you got to wave to the children!  It's good they got to keep their crafts and at least got some closure to the year.  Well done!!  I didn't realize Ten Digit was going OOB too...ugh, a tough year for quite a few vendors.

Michele, I hope you had a chance this week to see the water at the shore!  Will you spend most of the summer over there?

Well last night it was:

Rosegirls Raspberry Sauce - ohhhhhh so tart and juicy and delicious!  That was the end of the bag 😭.

And today it's gifts from a sweet CF pal - a new to me vendor and wow are these strong!!

Rainbow Melts Rain & Sunshine - very fresh and a hint of lemon

Rainbow Melts Strawberry Gain - I love this scent and pow!  Throwing me out of the living room even with the windows open.

There *could* be a New Customer Sampler coming on the 5th of June from this vendor... Not that I would be suggesting that we try that out, not at all. 🤓

Happy Friday to all! ❤️

Hi [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Oops! I was here the other day and started a post I didn’t finish! :sFun_ahohno:

I also love Lavender Paris. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I’ve spent a lot of money at Swanky thanks to a sample Maggie sent me. [smilie=th_yourock]

Amy - Never did figure out the mystery. It was a nice floral, and it’s all gone now, leaving a beautiful glass container I will reuse. [smilie=th_aa17]

Swanky Salty Sea Air Pina Colada Marshmallow 

LSC Strawberry Wedding Cake

Swanky Sage & Chamomile

Super Tarts Susan - Chocolate Orchid, Fireside, Cotton Candy Frosting, Fluffy Mallow

Hope you are all doing well! 

Good Morning....ahhh....afternoon. [smilie=th_scratch]Every day and every hour seems to be running into another. 
I put on L3 bundts yesterday in Citron Mandarin Pink Ombre Cake that is exactly 2 years old...threw amazingly....still going today. Lovely fruity floral. The DH came home and actually commented that something smelled great. That never happens...lol. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Honeybear....[smilie=goodposting] I ❤️ Swanky!

Amy...[smilie=th_sign0162] I am a super fan of Rainbow Melts!! I'm always stalking her site and looking for openings. Of course...her stuff goes fast and I'm just not into fighting to get stuff so I've not bought in a while. Her fruit blends are :toppoints:!  Did you happen to stop by Empire's Restock? I got there early...was so fast about filling my cart and checking out and still ended up loosing a ton of stuff....I'm especially bummed about loosing a scent I requested her to stock. [smilie=th_cray] Of course...I won't be running out of wax anytime soon...so I suppose I'll be ok. :rolleyes:

Have a good day.

Good Morning All!

It’s been a very busy past couple of days.  DH and I made an overnight trip to Ohio.  He needed to go back to get a couple of things he needed and to clear some things from the apartment.  He is here and doesn’t know how long he will be working from home.   It was a lot of driving. I give you credit Amy.  I don’t know how you do that every weekend. 

Maggie-There is a Rainbow Melts restock next Saturday.  I have never tried any of her stuff but am anxious to.   I have only heard good things. I hope the new customer Sampler is offered.  I did request it and was told to look for it soon. I hope it’s not like Hunger Games.   I don’t think any of us have to worry about running out of wax soon.  I know that feeling unfortunately.  

I’m melting today SB Cabana Boy.  This is about a year old and has a pretty decent throw.  It’s crisp ozone, SSA, seaweed, aquatic floral and shaving cream.  

Enjoy the day and stay safe!!