The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Spooktacular Scents

Thank you honeybear, I may need to take you up on that, somehow I can't get past that note when I order.

mpfand, my legs get crampy just thinking about your long trip! :huh:

Tonight it is YC - Market Blossom. Wish it was stronger!

Mpfabd-Glad you made it home safely.

Honeybear- I had the honeydo list for my DH too. Glad you are getting to AZ Wednesday. My DH doesn’t melt when he is alone. Wish he did.

Unfortunately still a lot going on here. Hope things improve. My dad got released tonight from the hospital and my mom got admitted. It’s crazy. She is being treated for pneumonia and a very bad bladder infection that is going to her kidneys. This is further complicated by the fact that she is a dialysis patient and her bladder has been dead in her body for some time. We knew that but now it’s become infected. A doctor just called me from the hospital at 1 am to discuss her case and is mentioning surgery as a possibility. That had been previously ruled out because of her physical condition. It will be discussed tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers.

Hope I can go back to sleep. I’m exhausted.

I melted SGA Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Whipped Cream Sugar Cookies. Wasn’t home long enough to really enjoy it but it smelled delicious.

Good Morning.

Michele...I’m so sorry that your mom is now in the hospital and not doing well. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I am praying for her. I am so sorry that you are going through these tough times. I hope you got some sleep.

Honeybear...I don’t think she has any other LHOP scents....that would be adorable though, wouldn’t it?? Every scent would be right up my alley!! I agree regarding YC...I have the same problem!

Upstairs it’s Morticia & Gomez by Blank Label

Downstairs it’s Cinnamon Sugar Donuts by LSC

Have a good one. :)

Michele ~ On my gosh! So sorry to hear you mom is now sick and possibly needing surgery. Hugs to you! And right before you are about to leave for Ohio to be with your DH. ???? I hope she doesn't need surgery and antibiotics have her on tthe upswing stat!

Also, forgot to wish you a happy anniversary yesterday. Congrats on 37 years ! ????❤️????

Debra ~ Really I would love to send you some Harry's Holiday. Can you PM me your address?

It's a ST kind of day...

Kate & Elliott (Passion fruit, Mac Apple, cotton candy, and French vanilla)

Princess Bride (eucalyptus, grapefruit, and cotton candy)

Chucky (Vanilla bean and honey covered clementines)

Xander (coffee, vanilla buttercream crunch, and clove)

The only one I'm on the fence about is Chucky. Not sure I'm a big fan of honey anymore. Funny, DH and I have called each other that for 26 1/2 years. Lol Still love him though! ❤️

OK, honeybear - will do and thank you! I have noticed lately that my scents with honey are sort of annoying, too! ;) And BOY! Is honey a strong one! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Michele, you sure have a lot on your plate. I hope all goes well for your mom.

Tonight it is Lilac Scentsations - Coconut Coast.

Michele, I hope your mom improves soon. [smilie=th_empathy] It's so difficult watching our parents age and decline. Please take care of yourself.

Melting Honeycrisp Apple Cider from Yankee. Very good Apple scent!

Hi All!

Thank you for all the kind words. My mom is a trooper and she is on very strong meds. She was pretty alert today. I’m told when older people have an infection they become very disoriented. They have ruled out surgery since she isn’t a candidate. They are going to try to keep flushing out her bladder. Hopefully that can prevent future infection. We will see how she is tomorrow.

My dad is still not feeling well. Taking him to stomach doctor tomorrow. Hopefully he will soon be on the mend.

Melted today SGA Rose Jam Cotton Candy Marshmallow. It was great. Put it on early this morning and it’s still going strong. I really need to start melting my older melts.

Michele...I do hope everyone in your family is feeling much better very soon!

Tonight it’s from my new winnings from She Loves Cake...

Pumpkin Infused Monkey Bread

Pumpkin Spiced Maple Syrup

I really <3 her pumpkin fragrance!

Goodnight All.

Wait! What did I miss, Maggie? Winnings?? [smilie=th_c61]

Tonight it is Honeydew Lemonade from Spotted Hog. I always forget how much I like honeydew.

Good morning! [smilie=th_blij51]

Michele, I hope your mom continues to improve and I hope your dad gets some help at the stomach Dr.

Melting a yummy one from ScentSationals, Pumpkin Marshmallow Cream.

Lol, Debra! It was in the thread above right here on Candlefind! A pumpkin Sampler giveaway....and it’s [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

Today it’s BHG Fall Into Autumn :)

Well, how did I miss that? Belated congrats! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I found a big basket of Halloween scents tucked away. Tonight it is HHS - Trick or Treat.

Spent all day making breakfast burritos; 25 bacon and 25 sausage. Glad dinner is in the crock pot because I'm tired! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Melting Peaches & Brown Sugar from Sonoma.

Good Saturday Morning!

Mpfand...wow! That's a lot of breakfast! You "must" be cooking for a group!!! ;)

My home has two different seasons going right now which is just perfect for this weird weather...

Upstairs it's Satsuma & Orange Blossom by Scarlet Raine

Downstairs it's Pumpkin Donuts by Spotted Hog

Both smell wonderful.

Have a great day! :)

Biolaeagles...hope all is well. Haven't seen you posting in quite a while. [smilie=The_Hi]

I am taking about half of the burritos to my dad when we go there next month. He loves them!

Melting a favorite from Scentsy, Cider Mill.

Good Sunday Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Biolaeagles...glad to see you back! Hope you can get that laptop fixed. ;)

Mpfand...that's a great idea! I'm sure he will be happy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

This morning it's an old clam from January 2014....

Apple Dumpling by the Kissing Booth

Smells a little off as it's melting....will have to see.

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, so funny! I just came across my old Kissing Booth clams this afternoon. I sure need to melt up the oldies I have tucked away.

Tonight - SGA - Juicy Pineapple Coconut Crème Birthday.

We're having a closet organizer installed in DH's closet today, which means more drawer space for me since he is currently using a couple of the drawers in our dresser. Hmm.....more space for wax, perhaps? :D

Melting Harvest Moon from ScentSationals.

Good Morning!

My dad is starting to feel better. My mom is home now too. She is very weak. I’m trying to see if we can have an ambulance take her to dialysis.

I’m leaving to spend 3 weeks with my DH tomorrow. I’m really excited. I’m just a little wary of the long drive. I’m going to try to get an early start.

Melting today Salty Sea Air Fuji Apples Sweet Lavender.

Hope everyone has a great day!