The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

June bug, June bug, melt your way home....

Good Evening All.

Debra....that's a good way to look at rain!

Susan... [smilie=th_LA839B1117] That's how I feel about my entire stash....won't make a dent for a long time!!

It's Chloe and Me Candles in Jelly Bean and Volcano

And from a lovely CF pal...Pineapple Sunshine Cake/ Orange Dreamsicle/ Pistachio Pudding Cake by Me Time Melts...delicious! [smilie=thank_you]

Goodnight

Good morning...one more day off for me and it's back to work tomorrow! Boo! Mind you, I only work part-time, but still....boo!☹️

DS1 graduation party was a success yesterday! Great weather and lots of fun! Thanks again to everyone who congratulated him! You guys are so sweet. ❤️

Melting this morning is CFTKR Watermelon Cake....heavenly!

I skipped the SGA opening, but managed to get some goodies from CFTKR. I just couldn't resist when the notification from Carol popped up on my phone! ????

Dabba, thanks for the kind words and blackberry cake from K's sounds yum yum yummy. I love her wax!

Maggie, girlfriend, maybe you shouldn't bring your phone anywhere near the bathroom lol....just sayin'!????

deb, did you order from SGA?

Ok gonna go check out the UTC site!

Good afternoon, everyone! I think we got all the mice taken care of in our house, but our garage we set traps and still have to clean out the areas, there....what a task! The only bright side is our house will all be decluttered and cleaner than it's been in years, lol!Thanks for all of your guys' mice stories, hehe!

Today I'm melting Cookie Monster from VCS and loving it!

Aria, I wanted to get in on the CFTKR, but that time is so early for us west coast people! I did get in on the SGA opening, at least.

Good afternoon, everyone! I think we got all the mice taken care of in our house, but our garage we set traps and still have to clean out the areas, there....what a task! The only bright side is our house will all be decluttered and cleaner than it's been in years, lol!Thanks for all of your guys' mice stories, hehe!

Aria, I wanted to get in on the CFTKR, but that time is so early for us west coast people! I did get in on the SGA opening, at least.

Biolaeagles - you are right! That CFTKR opening was a bit early here in the west for a lazy Saturday morning! Sleep vs. wax...it is a tough call, isn't it? ;)

Aria - I did order from SGA - it was pretty small, I certainly did not need more, but those chunks are so gorgeous as they melt. And they smell pretty great, too!

Cookie - I think it will take about that long to use my YC, also. I keep getting off track!

Tonight - Cheryl's Violet Musk.

Starting today with Haley's Apple peel Noel. It's one of my favorites that she offered. Do ya'll know if anyone plans to take over her business?

Starting today with Haley's Apple peel Noel. It's one of my favorites that she offered. Do ya'll know if anyone plans to take over her business?

Dabba, I recently read on the HHS FB group that Janet's niece Becky will be continuing HHS. ❤️ She lives in Texas. Not sure how soon though. I'll let you know when I hear anything new.

I'm re-melting a tart from last night...FP Serendipity Marshmallow Birthday Cake Sugar Cookie yum

Got an order from OPT yesterday! I love everything and Lara was super generous with samples! Wow! This is my second time ordering from OPT love them! The chunky sample in Fall Nights made me drool ????

Anyone tried Wonderberry Wax??? Maggie???

Good Afternoon! :)

Aria...Wonderberry has been on my radar but I missed the last opening....things go fast! I'm on a wax ban for the summer...saving money for my trip to London in August....so if you end up ordering, please let me know what you think!

Michele...that combo sounds delicious!

Its Scarlet Raine Jamaica Me Crazy and

Chloe & Me Sex on the Beach

Have a good one. It's a scorcher here...94 degrees... but it should cool down tonight.

Hey all!

Melting tonight is VCS Princess Milk Glass in two melters...can't smell much ☹️ Think I'll light a BBW candle for some scent.

Maggie, are you nervous to travel with all the crazy stuff going on over there?

Aria...no, not really. It's pretty crazy all over. It all started the week after I booked the flight so it was a done deal.

Still melting the same downstairs...upstairs it's Purpley People Eater by Scarlet Raine.

Goodnight.

Aria, I have a box of Wonderberry, and it is waiting for me to use up some more oldies. Bad habit - buy new, let old sit. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I will try to break into it soon!

I am not kidding about old - tonight is Pink Poppy from Kristin's, it has to be about 2-3 years old.

Good Morning!

Maggie-I enjoyed London. My son did a summer internship there. I envy you for going on a wax ban. It's not easy. It's a great way to make a dent.

Melting a sample from a new to me vendor-OPT All-Nighter. Couldn't find a scent description so this one's a gamble.

Debra-I like to buy new too and let old sit. Wish I could swear to melt old wax one month. I might try that in the Fall.

Good Evening!

Thanks Michele! I know you've done rather well on your wax bans so it gives me hope! ;)

It's Midnight Blue Citrus by B&BW from a lovely CF pal....this is amazing!! Thanks!

And Rendez-Vous by Scarlet Raine

Good morning

Melting CFTKR Mango Mojito...not super crazy about it, but too lazy to change it lol

Maggie, love ya girlie and hope your trip to London is memorable and safe. Hope you weren't offended by my comment. Sorry ????

Debra, what's your impression of Wonderberry? Cold sniff? Etc.? I have the same issue sometimes when I get new orders. Most of the time I'll melt a couple of new ones before I set the rest aside to cure. Right now I think my oldest wax is from last summer plus a few Christmas tarts that are from a couple years ago.

Well off to Kohl's and grocery shopping. I have a 30% off Coupon for Kohl's that expires soon! ❤️????

Got some good deals at Kohl's especially shorts and summer shirts for the boys.

Melting Pug Bakery from Sweet Sage and burning White Barn Vanilla Bean

Thank you Aria...I was not offended at all, silly! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] My entire family has asked the same thing!

I received two candles from my students today... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Today has been Scentfully Addictive Party Like it's 1974!

And WOW Juicy Candy Cake

Goodnight All!