The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

New Year's Resolution: Melt More!

Michele, I'm so sorry to hear your mom isn't doing well. :( I hope the drs are able to find the source of bleeding and infection soon. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Melting Winter from Bath & Body Works.

I hope your mom is better soon, Michele.

Hi Salem!

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Tonight we are to have freeing rain...nooooo! I want rain! Old fashioned PNW rain!

Tonight it is Coconut Mallow Latte, FP.

Michele, I'm so sorry about your Mother. I am praying for her and all of you. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Debra...what is going on over there? I hope the weather goes back to normal soon!!!!

No new scents tonight...are still going strong.

Goodnight

Thanks ladies for all of your prayers. She needs them. Today was a very bad day for her. Tomorrow they are giving her a blood transfusion width dialysis. She is very weak and was very agitated. Hope tomorrow is better.

Good morning!

Melting a mystery tart from FP. I wish I knew what was in it! Smells awesome!

Happy Friday, everyone! It was real rainy today, so I was super lethargic...so glad it's the weekend now! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Today I melted Mac Apples/ Leaves/ Marshmallow Fireside then Strawberry Milkshake, both from S&S. Now I'm burning an 8 ounces in Pink Sugar Cookies from TCC. th_smilies-2.gif

Good afternoon, everyone! I took the three boys to the park myself this morning, and am now zonked! Good thing it's baby's nap time. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Mango Tea from Wilma's. wub.gif