The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

September Scentsations

[smilie=th_hello]

We woke up to much cooler temps this morning. I celebrated by making pumpkin spice muffins. :D Melting Farmstand Pumpkin from Scentsy.

Love your avatar Mpfand!! Boy, those muffins sound yummy....as well as that waxie!! ;)

Biolaeagles...did you ever end up ordering from SH? I did! [smilie=th_paper-bag]

It's Sticky Citrus Cookie from Wilmas tonight....delicious!

Have a good one! :)

Good Saturday Morning!

Wow Debra....that's good timing! It's been hot and very humid here. Yuck. I'm ready for Fall!

First tart of the day is Summer Wheatley by Melted Confections. :)

Have a good one.

Good afternoon, ladies! I took DS # 3 out on a three mile stroller walk before it got too hot, and now he's napping so I get to put my feet up for a few hours. th_pardon.gif

Maggie, I didn't make an order, even though I REALLY wanted to, and am still thinking about it, haha. What did you end up getting? I have so many favorites there, and just ran out of my Pumpkin Donuts. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Debra, how cold is it in your area today? We always have a heat wave the end of September and the temperature on Monday is supposed to be a high of 104, ugh! th_ANGRY_10.gif

Today I'm melting cotton Candy Bliss/ Peggy's Blueberry Noe;/ Fruity Pebbles from SMT and a friend's Blackberry Scone Zucchini Bread. wub.gif

Hello!

Biolaeagles...I really did not need to order either but I ran out of SH a year ago and I have 5 faves that I constantly reorder in bags: Pumpkin Donuts, Perfect Pumpkin Pie, Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts, Fried Cinnamon Dumplings & Goblin Cinnamon Sugar Cake. I did order a couple other scents just to branch out...Pumpkin Sugar & Spice...Scarecrows Harvest...Pumpkin Poundcake...Jeepers Creepers. I can't wait!!

I cleaned out my closet once again and ended up throwing out 8 boxes!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Of course my wax cabinet it now stuffed tight but it feels good to get the closet a little uncluttered. :)

It's Moogie by L3

Blueberry Cheesecake by SGA

Blueberry Muffin Pumpkin Milkshake by PFOP

:)

Maggie, 8 boxes!? [smilie=th_23_32_7] Gotta make room for more. ;)

Biolaeagles, 104 is very un-fall like! :o I hope the heat wave is followed by a cold front!

I "might have" placed a SH order. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Melting Pumpkin Marshmallow Creme from ScentSationals. It really does smell like marshmallows and pumpkin and it's not too sweet.

Maggie, was that 8 boxes of wax?? :huh:

Biolaeagles - it has been in the 60's lately but will be back up to 80 tomorrow. It has been a big temp swing!

Tucked in my fall decorations box was a really old melt - Maggie, I bet you remember this one: Candles, Melts and More - Hot Apple Cider. It still has a little scent left!

Debra...I remember!! I loved her Wax....wish she was still around! I bet it still smells great!

And yep....8 flat rate boxes of different sizes filled to the brim with wax! Of course, I didn't throw the wax out...but I moved things around and refilled my wax cabinet which emptied out 8! I still have 5 large flat rate boxes in there....but if I can stop buying....I can start making a bigger dent. [smilie=th_laughing]

Mpfand...yay for SH! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] Whatcha get? Anything new to you or just reorders?

Melting Pumpkin Bread Mountain Leaves by FSS upstairs....not a bakery pumpkin...smells nice.

Goodnight [smilie=th_blij12]

Maggie, I ordered some seasonal favorites and a couple of new-to-me scents like Bananas Foster and Citrus Linen H2O. I didn't order enough to get free shipping and I'll probably wish I had! The scents you ordered sound wonderful!

Happy Sunday!

Mpfand...yay! It's always fun to try new scents, right? I've tried her CLH20 and it's terrific! Enjoy your order! ;)

Definitely time to change things up....not much eeking out of the warmers down here...

Cozy Little House by Satin Suzie

Prairie Kitchen by Country Button

Farmhouse by Wilmas

Have a great day. :)

Hi All!

It's been a very busy week around here. Right now I'm at the beach with some friends. We had another friend's DD's wedding last night near here. It's such a gorgeous day!

Right now I'm burning 2 candles-

YC Blissful Autumn

YC Pumpkin Brûlée

Both are excellent! The Pumpkin Brûlée is so strong. I love it!

The SH orders smells so good. Trying to hold off. I gave placed a few SGA and CCCC orders the past few weeks. Need to put a dent in some of my wax before I order more. It all does sound tempting though.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Good afternoon, everyone! We are trying to keep cool in the house here with this crazy hot weather. th_dd5.gif

Maggie, a lot of those SH scents are my favorite too! I've been wanting to try the Goblin Cinnamon Sugar Cake, so maybe I'll make a little order. th_c032.gif

Today I'm melting Baklava Latte from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hey!

Michele...glad you are enjoying the nice weather we are having! Perfect day for a wedding!!

Biolaeagles...I will send you a sample of that scent when it arrives! ;)

Tonight it's Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Sugar Cookie Dough by Lilac Scentsation...sweet and delicious!

I am afraid I am guilty of buying when I don't need any more also. Wax shopping is part of the fun! When my friend buys her $200 handbags, I just think we have different "hobbies"! And mine is cheaper! A little, anyway. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Today has been:

YC: Turquoise Sky

Lathers and Lights: Berry Bliss Cake

Scentsy: Spiced Grapefruit, gone now and I am very sad! :th_crying:

Hey friends! I'm still here...lol

Melting a favorite from FP Farmhouse...so good and perfect for this rainy morning.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day...hugs to all!

I've been melting GlowHush's Hot Chocolate scent all month and their Coastal Walk melt is my absolute favourite.

I'm also a Bath and Body addict, so I've been making my way through my 3 wick limoncello candle. Almost finished now though :(