The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

September Scentsations

Thanks Biolaeagles! :)

Upstairs it's Nebula by Supertarts...very strong and nice!

Downstairs it was SGA The Energizer and BHG Iced Lemon Poundcake from a sweet pal.

Now it's Apple Sweet Treats by CLKS

Goodnight all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Morning!

Was in and out all day yesterday. Melted again SGA Peaches and Berries Cotton Candy Frosting. That lasted 2 whole days!

Heading to a baby shower today. It will be another busy day.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Happy Saturday!

Wish it was fall here! It's a balmy 102 right now. Wah!

Downstairs I'm forcing it to feel "fallish" lol: SGA "All Hallow's Eve" tart, BBW Leaves candle, and Jim Beam Maple candle from Candleberry (which is delish!).

Waiting for DH to come downstairs so I can sneak upstairs and put on a new tart upstairs :D

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Hello Everyone!

Gecko Girl....102????? Yikes!! [smilie=th_insane]

Michele...enjoy the baby shower! I know a lot of people find showers boring but I love them! :)

It cooled for a while so we closed the pool after Labor Day and now it's 95 degrees....argh. :sAng_flamingmad:

Staying inside with my waxies pretending it's cooler...just like you Gecko Girl!

Burning Autumn Walk by 719 Walnut Avenue

Melting Plum Apricot Marshmallow Cake by Dairy Aire

;)

Good Evening!

It's Pickin Wildflowers by Grannys upstairs

And downstairs it's Saturday Morning Cartoons by L3 & Pomegranate Lemon Curd by TTT

Didn't care for the PLC so I switched it to Raspberry Zinger by CFOW

:)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I had a nice weekend with DH taking the boys out one day so that I could recoup from the week of watching them by myself. It was so nice to have the house to myself! th_dancing_smile.gif

I can't believe how hot it was in your guys' area! sFun_hot.gif Surprisingly, we are having a very mild summer here. It's a high of 80 today. sSig_woohoo2.gif

Today I"m melting Farmhouse Cider and Donuts from CFTKR, Spicy Apples & Peaches from Can-Do, and Peary Pumpkin from Scentsy from a friend- yum! Earlier it was Berry Custard Little Bites (didn't like the berry smell, so turned it off) and Wildberry Crispy from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles- Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Haven't melted the last 2 days. I have a terrible head cold or allergies and can't small a thing. I have also.been extremely busy since I got back from the beach. Back to taking care of my parents. Quite a few doctor appointments the last few days, so no time to enjoy my scents even if I could.

I see it's been very quiet here. Where is everyone?

Good evening!

Busy day! :)

Biolaeagles....glad you had a nice weekend!

Michele...feel better!! [smilie=th_balloons] Those allergies are back for sure! I hope your parents are doing well.

Tonight it's Blue Raspberry by Wilmas

Mulberry Bush by SGA

Sonny & Cher by Scentfully Addictive

Goodnight

Hello!

It's Swanky Zucchini Pumpkin Bread downstairs....yum!

Upstairs it was SA Tangerine Lemongrass and now it's Driftwood Shore by 1803

Have a good one. :)

Hello!

Although it's hot as Hades outside, I'm melting Fall scents inside....

FAM Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

HHS Grammas Toasted PUmpkin Pecan Waffles from a lovely pal. Thanks! ;)

I hope everyone is having a nice day. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! thwetkissf.gifThis week has seemed to just slip away from me! It was DS #1's 5th birthday on Tuesday, and we are going to celebrate with our immediate families this Saturday for a pool party. sFun_bananshula.gif

Maggie, we're supposed to get hot weather next week too...boo! angry.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Donuts from SH. They have a sale right now 10% off of $100 or more or free shipping off of $100 or more. I'm really thinking of placing an order since I LOVE their fall scents, especially Pumpkin Donuts! th_LOVE.gif

Hello All!

Biolaeagles.... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!!!! I hope he had fun and enjoys his pool party on Saturday!

I LOVE SH too...her Fall scents are by far my favorites...I've been plotting my order but $100 is so steep and I don't ever spend that much at once...although I could!!! LOL I am always hoping for a sale but then can't use it. :(. But I'm thinking I'm gonna order anyway... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

It's Mac Apple Cider/Zucchini Bread Scentfully Addictive

Cider Buns by LSC

Autumn Roulade by LSC

The nights are turning cold here...it's September I suppose.

Happy Birthday to your DS#1 Biolaeagles!

I love SH Fall scents too. Shut off the melters for a few days. I still can't smell a thing. I tried yesterday but it was a waste of time.

Yes unfortunately our nights are getting cool. I was out before and almost felt like I needed a jacket.

I am seeing a lot of fall scents! It has been warm enough here that I have not dug mine out. It may rain this weekend, so that could change. ;)

Candlelove - I feel for you! Hope you smell soon! :tongue:

Tonight it is Harvest Glow - Lime Leaf & Lily.

Tonight it's SGa's Pink Sugar Shaving Cream and Melted Confection's "Whatever I feel like I wanna do, Gosh!"- Haha! It's a birthday cake/ fruity blend. Thanks for these these yummy wax from a friend! cloud_9.gif