The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Hello, everyone!

Hi, all! I am sort of new to the candle, wax, and scent world...new in the sense that I've just started fully appreciating how awesome and diverse they are. I've always been a person to have candles in my house, but now, I'm ready to branch out and try new things. From candles and wax to mixology and experimentation, I am open to ANYTHING when it comes to scents. I am also hoping to meet a lot of awesome people on this board, too! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

:confettistars:

Hello Lololove!

[smilie=th_welcome]

I think you'll like it here and you will definately meet lots of awesome people!

Where are you from and what kind of scents do you like?

I'm in NW Florida and like anything BUT bakery/foody

nice to meet you!

Hi again, thanks for the warm welcomes!

@Nautilique: I am from San Diego...it's been WAY too hot here! My favorite scents are spicy ones (anything cinnamon, clove, baking spices...oooh boy, just love them!), clean/fresh scents, and a few florals, jasmine, lilac, things like that! I've tried many bakery scents I personally thought were too "sweet," and a few times when we've burned Yankee votives, my husband has had weird reactions! His lips even got so swollen when I burned one once, I had to throw away the entire bakery stash! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

@sweet&spiceygrl: That's me in my avatar, when I was a wee lass! I just loved this photo of me, LOL! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

@shortygal201, MaggieMae, and mpfand: Thanks! Glad to be here, excited to join! :)