The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

HI

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new to this sight still trying to navigate it though. I love candles and always have lucky for me so does my husband so he understands my obsession.

I'm a stay home mom and also take care of my 82 year old gma who I quit my job to take care of. She has alzhiemers and I just couldn't leave her in a nursing home after 2 weeks and 3 hospitalizations (last one ending with a broken hip) I decided she would be better off with me. But being at home all day can get tedious and boring so I decided to pick up a hobby and why not make candles since I love them so much.

Plus this way I can have any candle I want at any time of the year. :)

:hello: and

[smilie=th_welcome]

Nice to have you here and wow, I am so impressed to hear about you caring for your grandma like that. Alzheimer's isn't easy to handle and to do so while caring for your own young one(s) is pretty impressive.

[smilie=th_welcometoforum]

[smilie=th_hello] Becky and [smilie=th_blij31-1]

You certainly are a terrific granddaughter! I know having a relative with Alzheimer's can be very difficult...bless you for your care and compassion! :)

Becky welcome to the forum. May this site give you a little escape from all that you have on your plate. You will really enjoy getting all the info on different companies.

Hi, Becky! I just wanted to say what a wonderful person you are for caring for your grandmother. My mother-in-law is sick with ovarian cancer, and while she does not need full-time care at the moment, we visit her all the time to try and ease her pain. Candles and scents are a GREAT escape from everything you have going on. :)