The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Floridamom, Bushels of Fun is one of my favorite scents. It is classified as a fall scent, but it's fruity fall not spicy so I think you'd find it enjoyable even now in the hot weather. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Sad about Candle Haven. I am enjoying my first order from there and was planning a Fall order.

I just put on Bushels of Fun from CFTKR. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this smells great. Hard to describe, but it's complex and kind of Fall-like. It's a rich scent.

Jason, I'm glad you like Bushels of Fun. Carol gave it to me as a sample, and I have been debating on whether or not I wanted to use it yet. I don't know why I have such a hard time melting fall and winter scents in summer! I need to get over it [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Anyways, it smells great cold, maybe I will go ahead and melt it soon!

The cold smell on this doesn't do it justice. It's really nice. It smells alot like YC's Fall Festival to my nose. If you've ever tried that one and liked it, you will like this one!

Jason, I love YC's Fall Festival. I never made the tart to tart scent match but now that you mention it...YES! I already have a bag of Bushels of Fun here but you all are enabling me to pick up a second bag to have on hand. Ok...shamelessly going off to Carol's site. See you all later.

Guest Anonymous
Sad about Candle Haven. I am enjoying my first order from there and was planning a Fall order.

I just put on Bushels of Fun from CFTKR. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this smells great. Hard to describe, but it's complex and kind of Fall-like. It's a rich scent.

Jason, I'm glad you like Bushels of Fun. Carol gave it to me as a sample, and I have been debating on whether or not I wanted to use it yet. I don't know why I have such a hard time melting fall and winter scents in summer! I need to get over it [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Anyways, it smells great cold, maybe I will go ahead and melt it soon!

I tested Bushels of Fun for another vendor and we bot thought it was AWFUL. Maybe it translates better in paraffin than it did in soy - it sounded so good. And I'm with you Floridamom - I only melt seasonally pretty much so I'm still holding out on the fall scents - Just doesn't compute in my brain to have something harvest-like going in July!

Afternoon scents for now are both from Dew Drop Scents: Mandarin Mimosa and Cactus & Sea Salt.

Hello everyone. I've been away all month. Now that I'm back, I just have to say hello to everybody. I haven't caught up on anything yet and since there are over 1200 entries in the daily thread alone for July, this could take a while.

I've been camping with my family all month in this camper (avatar). We had a great time. It's always nice to come home too. I hope you all are doing well melting wonderful scents.

YC Greenhouse candle today

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie from Front Porch. Nice scent. Hope you had a great time Jules....me and my Husband do a lot of camping too!

Thanks for the welcome. There's no place like home. I use the term camping loosely since we did have hot water and air conditioning. [smilie=th_aa17] But hey, I swatted my share of mosquitos.

Lilac-Candledippers, Raspberry Blossom-Kountry Lights, Black Raspberry Vanilla-Soy Scentual

Welcome Back Jules!

Welcome back Jules - we missed you!! (For proof, see the thread I started in the bath & body area... [smilie=th_aa17] ) I'm glad you had a good time in spite of the skeeters.

Tonight it's Blueberry Cheesecake from Angie's and Country Berry Hotcakes from Crosscreek.

I'm totally bummed about Candle Haven [smilie=th_cray] - in all respects - and have now gone into official hoarding mode with my remaining tarts from Lessie...am hoping she gets better soon, and that Donna at Can-Do does indeed pick up Lessie's signature scents.

Welcome back Jules - we missed you!! (For proof, see the thread I started in the bath & body area... [smilie=th_aa17] ) I'm glad you had a good time in spite of the skeeters.

Tonight it's Blueberry Cheesecake from Angie's and Country Berry Hotcakes from Crosscreek.

I'm totally bummed about Candle Haven [smilie=th_cray] - in all respects - and have now gone into official hoarding mode with my remaining tarts from Lessie...am hoping she gets better soon, and that Donna at Can-Do does indeed pick up Lessie's signature scents.

Melting Coffee Cake from Candle Haven tonight... :lol:

mjclkc.... I keep looking at the CH tarts that I still have... should I or shouldn't I melt... :oops: Coco-Mint Frost, Whipped Cream & Honeydew and Birthday Cake are my favorite scents from anywhere...

[smilie=th_aa17] Hey girls..

Tonight I am melting CH Sugar Cookies, is fantastic...oh I feel so bad for Lessie, sure praying that her health will get better soon!!

Welcome Back Jules..my family loves to camp too, its so relaxing and nice to be outside!!

Tonight I melting: death by chocolate by carol, yummmmmmmmy. I had a wood wick candle and it work fine the first two times, then it wouldn't stay lite, so I chopped it up and melting the wax, caramel apple.

Welcome back Jules, glad you had a good time.

[smilie=th_aa17]

Welcome back, Jules! I'm glad you had a good time.

Tonight, it's coconut lime verbena from missy's tempting tarts in the living room. I'm about to sit back, relax, and watch some tv. Only Seth and I are here at home...the rest of the gang is at church (we skip on Wednesdays - yeah, we're bad LOL).

I hope you all have a great night!

I'm doing the same thing. Hoarding Lessie's tarts. I have so many of them. I just want them to last and last!! I'm down to my last few of Cinnamon Rolls. The best cinnamon rolls I've ever melted. Can anyone give me any idea's about a vendor with really strong cinnamon rolls or cinnamon buns?

Guest Anonymous

The Mandarin Mimosa didn't do much for me today - either in the electric melter or the tealight melter. Put on Can-Do's Apple Mango Tango (my first Gain scent which really does smell like laundry detergent....my husband HATES it - one of the few he has ever commented on - so I'm melting more of that one now since he has to work late tonight! :?