The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

It just got too hot here for Christmas so out it went :P

Mango something from CHC, very fresh. Fresh cut roses from YC in the kitchen... my little guy picked that one out (I didn't tell him it might give me a headache, lol).

Guest Anonymous

Melting Cactus & Sea Salt from grazia. Love this scent from any vendor. Its a keeper! You are all putting me in the mood for some Christmas scents. I must go thru my stash. Chestnuts and Brown Sugar sounds good to me.

Have a great weekend to all! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Renee

Christmas is over here too. Too hot...I just couldn't get into the mood with the sun shining at full blast, an afternoon at the park, and the a/c running. However, I am still counting down to fall and the holiday season because I hate summer.

Tonight I'm melting some new goodies from Carol...

Whole Wheat Bread and Tropcial Green Apple.

Melting Chipotle pecan by Candle Haven. Love this one! YC white chocolate mint. Very good too.

Yesterday morning, I was SO mad, I swore I wouldn't melt anything ever again. I couldn't get the hardened wax out of the top of my electric melter. I tried ice cubes, the freezer, everything! I ended up dropping the darn thing by accident on the tile floor where it promptly broke into a hundred pieces. And I still couldn't get the wax out!

My melting ban lasted 15 minutes - good thing I ordered several melters. Today I've got Carol's Pink Sugared Raspberries going, which my kids picked out. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but turns out I LOVE it. I was surprised, didn't think I would like fruit scents. This opens up a whole new realm of ordering possibilities. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

ana....what kind of wax was it? Sometimes I just pour the hot wax back into the tart cup. If it still has scent left I can re-use it later or if not I just throw the tart cup away. So sorry about your melter.

Ana- sorry about the melter bowl. I also pour out my wax hot, and wipe the dish with a paper towel. It is so much easier than fooling with hardened wax.

Tonight I have gone tropical-both courtesy of my 4yo-Nene's-Tropical Fusion and Louisiana Diva.

Have a great night all!

Hey Ana, I've had moments like that before. I never, knock on wood, broke my burner but I've said to myself, "No more! Only candles. Tarts are way more expensive in the long run". Then I look at Yankee's scent quality vs. what scent choice variety and quality are available elsewhere and I fall in love with tarts all over again. I swear I go through this pattern everytime my monthly friend is coming to visit. My tart hormones must go out of whack at that point in the month.

Guest Anonymous

Cat - love your kitty avatar. SO cute!

Melting LOL's Christmas memories. Cinnamon-y good! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Guest Doe

Changed out my Christmas scents for CHC- Vanilla grapefruit very little scent so changed that out for CHC- Candy corn (nice scent throw).

I have been changing out so many scents that I got desparate waiting on two melters that are coming that I bought two electric units today without the bowls. They are only 10 watt, but they sure seem to melt like 22 watts.

Right now, I'm melting Cranberry Citrus form Maximum Scented to test that burning smell that was coming from the unit when I turned it on. The brand is Carson Home Accents(looks like it is made well), but I can't understand why they didn't come with a bowl.

I'm also melting Carol's Sugared Spruce.

Good morning! Today I'm melting Vanilla Pumpkin. To me, it smells more like pumpkin eggnog which is a-ok with my nose. I love pumpkin and I love eggnog.

Have a wonderful Saturday with your loved ones today!

Good morning~I am melting Grazia's Cactus & Sea Salt still from last night, I love this!! That's about it as we are leaving soon for a car wash fundraiser for my son's football team. Have a great Saturday everyone [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Sharon

Everyone's scents sound great today!!

I am melting the ever popular and yummy Whipped Cream and Honeydew by Candle Haven.

Today I am melting Melissa's Banana Nut Bread in the kitchen. Very good scent...smells just like it! Lemon sugar by Melissa in the den....very good scent but not much throw.