The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Nothing yet, still on my first cup of coffee.

Heidi, feel better soon!

Fleur, glad you had a nice visit with your family.

Dabba, Christmas in July...what a fun idea. Like twinsmom, I have two orders that should be here by Friday. Both have fall/winter scents so that would be a great day to try some! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Starting off this morning with Butter Cream Crunch from Candle Haven. Very good scent and very strong too!

Another favorite of mine!

Still melting Can-Do Citrus Zinger - Wonderful, and in the LR, NeNe's Watermelon Bellini also very good.

Guest stardustgirl

I hope you feel better soon Heidi! Stomach bugs are eeeevil things.

Our kitchen smells like ripe peaches and tart apples... and I'm not burning a thing. It's just things from the orchard yesterday!

Burning is on hold today while I set up for a yard sale. Hopefully people buy stuff because I need to pay for a couple of tart orders.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I just saw the Christmas in July post. What a wonderful idea! I'm in. I'm going to hunt for my 2 favorite Christmas scents (Christmas Time - a YC Christmas Wish dupe) and Christmas Cookie.

Guest Anonymous
I just saw the Christmas in July post. What a wonderful idea! I'm in. I'm going to hunt for my 2 favorite Christmas scents (Christmas Time - a YC Christmas Wish dupe) and Christmas Cookie.

I'd like to participate but other than a couple of candles I have NO Christmas scents in my stash at the moment....but your post reminded me that I can grab a couple of Yankee tarts when I'm out today....great idea!

It will be a sharp contrast to the very summery Vanilla Lime (Tuscadero's) I have going right now [smilie=th_thsignA]

Well I got one of my orders today (CFTKR). I ordered Cinnamon Balsam. This will be one of my Christmas in July scents. It smells wonderful cold. I can't wait for Friday now. I changed out the candles for melts, I put pumpkin creme mousse on in the kitchen. It smells like cake baking then you get a smell of spicy pumpkin, then its followed by a creamy vanilla. This was my first order with Carol, I can tell this won't be my last.

Dabba - I like your Christmas in July idea. I have several that I can use on Friday. I'll probably choose Blue Christmas from Tuscaderos. That one is the last of my order from that company.

I started out today melting Japanese Cherry Blossom from Cozy Cottage. It smelled really good but was light and the scent didn't last long. Oh well - it was a freebie. I have now switched over to French Gardenia from Can-Do. This one is much stronger and it smells like walking past my gardenia bushes.

Heidi - that's terrible - I hope you feel better soon!

[smilie=th_thsignA]

Dabba, what a cute idea!

This morning it was Apple Pie from Texas Scentsations downstairs and Pink Sugar from Angies' upstairs. It's lucky my upstairs melter is slowly dying and doesn't have much punch to it anymore...while great on their own, Apple Pie and Pink Sugar is kind of a disgusting combination.

Count me in, Dabba!

Heidi, I am sending healthy vibes to your household! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Thanks again for your concerns for MIL... she is still in the hospital, sounds like she is going to need 24/7 supervision for a few weeks, then reevaluated.

I was recycling tart order boxes and as I was dumping papers I came across ginger and appletini from Teaberry that had stowed away under the packing. I rescued it and now it is melting away!

Dabba, I love your idea. Christmas is my favorite time and I love the fragrances of the season as much as any thing else about it. I won't get to participate because I am going away for the weekend, but if I did, I would melt a sample from Candle Haven in the scent of Dickens' Christmas. I've been itching to melt that one and Christmas in July would give me the perfect excuse!

Jason - Dickens Christmas sounds so wonderfully Victorian. Guess that one will have to be in my next Candle Haven order.

Twigs and Berries - Front Porch

Paradise - Bellas

Farm House - Angies

Guest Doe

CHC - Holiday wassil in kitchen/family room

Busy Bee- Banana Ivy in upstairs office

Debra, I hope your mother-in-law recovers quickly and fully - I'll be burning blue for her and you, too! If you need anything, I'm close enough to help!

By the way, I found an AWESOME solution to the little bowls on our plug-in warmers: an antique store in Camas had miniature tin tart pans and I bought three different sizes. To my surprise, one fit my warmer perfectly and looks great with it since the one I got was the stainless steel base. It warms great and holds a whole clamshell cube or more. If you want one, let me know.