The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous
S&S - I'm impressed that you know how old your tarts are!

Today is BloomWick Sandalwood - mild throw

AND!!! (my new find, ginger lovers!!)

Lemon Bay's Bay Rum. Wooowie! I had no idea what I was going to smell, but the ginger scent is coming through loud and clear so far. The tarts are soft so I got the scent on my fingers getting them out of the wrapper, sniff...sniff. Don't mind a bit! :roll:

Debra - don't be too impressed. I'm not half as organized in other areas of my life as in this obsession for smellies! :lol: Since I started ordering tarts I kept the receipt/invoice for them in a folder on my email, so it's pretty easy to go back and see what/when I ordered. The only one I didn't do that with is CFTKR cuz you get those 'you bought yadda..yadda..' from ebay for each item and there was way too many of those to keep.

I love ginger! The Lemon Bay bay rum sounds so good! I went and looked at the scent description and it mentions other spices (not ginger), pine needles and a little orange. Are you getting the pine needle too, or mostly ginger?

I plead the 5th

In case you decide to order from the Bizzy place...be sure to look for her 15% off code that is hidden on the site....it helps. She has it every month. Haveing said that.....does not mean which I prefer. Have fun Jason

I wasn't aware that there was a code. :roll: I'll have to be sure and remember to look for it the next time I order. I thought shipping was extremely high ($11.60) but I had a weak moment and ordered, anyway. I did ask if flat rate shipping was a possibility, but I haven't heard back yet.

Guest Anonymous
My nose has cleared for the most part so I'm in full melting mode again. I'm melting Cinnamon Crispy Cream downstairs and Better than S*x Cake upstairs.

Glad your nose cleared up LLVV! Colds are a pain in the winter....but even more so in

the summer. Cinnamon Crispy Cream sounds delish! Who is the vendor for that?(enquiring minds want to know...... :roll: )

www.bizzybscandles.com The one mpfand is talking about

www.busybeecandleshop.com the one that just had the 25% off sale yesterday

:roll: I've been busy organizing my tarts so I haven't been on here for a while. :lol:

Just got in. We took our girls to SeaWorld for the day. Boy was it hot. But home for the evening now and I have melting Cranberry Crumble from Cottage Hill. I really like this one.

Sweet&SpicyGrl - I bought it from Carol about a year ago. I'm not sure if she still sells that scent because I haven't seen it on her listings in a long time. It's a great scent! It smells like a good cinnamon donut.

just got back from the mall. i got a yankee candle splash of rain jar candle for 10.99. i'm so excited. found it on a clearance rack at hallmark. this is one of my favorite yankee candle scents.

If that wasn't enough excitement, i got home and my order from cherylscandleand gifts was here and i got all of my rocky mountain highs (24 different scents that i have been dying to try) and my 32 ounce blackberry brandy.

I AM BURNING the blackberry brandy now and it smells awesome! The joop is unbelievable and that is the next one i'm going to order!

Guest stardustgirl

I was testing lemons today and... well... if they were cars they'd all have been lemons. :roll:

Yesterday I burned Hodge Podge Lemon Drop Cookie in here and while it had a fanstastic cold sniff, it didn't throw at all. I moved it into the bathroom today thinking if it didn't scent a tiny 5 x 8 room, it was lame.

It was lame.

Ditto for the Lemon Meringue Pie. I started in here, then moved to the bath... and nada. I was bummed because I *really* wanted to love these, especially Lemon Drop Cookie.

I fired up my L'Occitane verbena candle today and could barely smell it. You'd think I was immune to lemon except the Henri Bendel candle, while light, is detectable upon entering the room.

I was testing lemons today and... well... if they were cars they'd all have been lemons. [smilie=th_aa21]

Yesterday I burned Hodge Podge Lemon Drop Cookie in here and while it had a fanstastic cold sniff, it didn't throw at all. I moved it into the bathroom today thinking if it didn't scent a tiny 5 x 8 room, it was lame.

It was lame.

Ditto for the Lemon Meringue Pie. I started in here, then moved to the bath... and nada. I was bummed because I *really* wanted to love these, especially Lemon Drop Cookie.

I fired up my L'Occitane verbena candle today and could barely smell it. You'd think I was immune to lemon except the Henri Bendel candle, while light, is detectable upon entering the room.

I HATE it when I have a day like that--better luck tomorrow.

Guest Doe

CHC- monkey burps - nice scent but very light

Nene's- Island Cocktail- nice scent, very good throw

S&S - on the Bay Rum...I it is mainly the ginger I smell. I will have to sniff and see if I locate pine!

Tonight is still the Lemon Bay - Bay Rum

Beaded Hemp - Burgundia

Guest stardustgirl
I HATE it when I have a day like that--better luck tomorrow.

LOL! Thanks! Only someone from here would understand that not having a cloud of lemon around me qualifies as a problem. [smilie=th_aa21]

You know it's bad when the best scent throw I inhaled all day was the orange-scented Lysol when Dad was cleaning the basement floor. It actually smelled good - the orange drowned out the normal Lysol scent!

Guest Anonymous

Good evening, all......I've had Tuscadero's Cactus Flower going just about all day in my bedroom and it's almost as strong as when I put it in! Lovely scent.....Downstairs I've had K's Kreations Cucumber Melon going - also nice and lasting a long time.

Have a great night [smilie=th_aa21]

Too funny, Stardustgirl!

Cinnamon Glazed Baklava - Candles, Melts & More. Very good.

Bear Claws - Crosscreek. An old favorite!

Guest Doe

changed out CHC- monkey burps for CHC Carmel nut cluster and wow is it strong. As soon as it started to melt, the scent was all over the house. My husband even made a comment that it was a strong tart.

Guest Anonymous

All day today its been Mia Bellas Key Lime Pie melts & Lime & Ginger candle. I've had a thing for lime today

Just got home and have started Yankee Chocolate Cupcake for the evening. I absolutely love this one--it is scenting the entire house.

I can't get over the throw you get from this one! For me, nothing! I'm kind of jealous! Is it possible I got TWO duds?

Tonight it is Apple Butter N' Spice from Candle Haven in the BR. This is a winner and has a great throw! In the LR it is Twigs N' Berries from Gramma Fran's. This isn't as strong, but it sure is a wonderful scent! Woodsy and berry-licious!

Just got home and have started Yankee Chocolate Cupcake for the evening. I absolutely love this one--it is scenting the entire house.

I can't get over the throw you get from this one! For me, nothing! I'm kind of jealous! Is it possible I got TWO duds?

Tonight it is Apple Butter N' Spice from Candle Haven in the BR. This is a winner and has a great throw! In the LR it is Twigs N' Berries from Gramma Fran's. This isn't as strong, but it sure is a wonderful scent! Woodsy and berry-licious!

I don't know, Jason--maybe there was a dud box? I just know I get a great throw and it is a great scent. You know, though, you get way more throw from Orchard Pear than I have any of the times I've tried it. The last one was the best but still not like what you got. Maybe it is our noses, who knows? I'm going to keep trying with the Pear so maybe you should with the Chocolate Cupcake.