The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

another newbie

Hello everyone! I'm the new kid here. I have always loved scented candles but had no idea there was such a thing as triple scented candles or tarts until 2010. I'm learning as I go along. I also didn't know there was such a thing as cheap vs well made candles and some would burn down very quickly and lose its scent all too quickly.

I have not tried a lot of the smaller companies but would love to hear who your fave companies are. Although I do appreciate melting tarts and invested in a tart warmer and then a friend surprised me with another one, I actually prefer candles and the ambiance.

th_hello.gif andth_blij31-1.gif cndluvr!!

Aww, gee thanks for the colorful, animated welcome, shortygal :) So glad to be here. I'm sure I will learn a lot!

[smilie=th_welcome]Cndluvr!

You have come to the right place, glad you joined us!

My favorite candle has been Morenci (I have never ordered from their site, there is someone locally who distributes them), but I mostly burn tarts due to the fact that it seems like I'm always running out somewhere and I hate to leave candles burning, and I forget to blow them out everytime I leave. I feel much safer with tarts. LOL

Thank you for welcoming me! This seems like such a warm (pun intended!) and fun place to be.

[smilie=thank_you]