The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

From Louisiana w/ a heart full of wax!!

Hi everyone,

Its a pleasure to be here. Let me give you a little background. I am a mother of 1. She's a senior in high school, and I already have the empty nest syndrome. I am engaged to a wonderful guy, retired USAF of 23 yrs. People often ask why I chose to have only 1 child, and I tell them each time I THOUGHT I wanted another one, he bought me a puppy. So I have 2 toy poodles as well. Long story short, I love yummy scents. I have went from candles to oils, and back to candles. Its something about candles that just "set the mood" for my day! I have thought about making candles and have been reading upon it (which is how I came upon this forum).

So maybe (fingers crossed) in the near future, I may try my luck with it. As of right now, I am so deeply devoted to Victoria Secrets "Halo" candles. I am not sure if they still sell them or not, but during the semi annual sale I racked up as if electricity was a thing of the past!!!!!

I am anxious to learn more about candle making, but as of now, its a pleasure to e-meet all of yall!!!!! [smilie=th_hello]