The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hello from New York

Hi!! I am new to scented candles / tarts. But, in the past few months, I have something either burning or melting whenever I am home. I am really excited to join this forum!.

I find that I like melting tarts but miss the candlelight when I do. So, I solved that problem by melting tarts during the daylight hours & burning candles in the evening & night hours. I love the look of candle light in an otherwise dark room. Add to that a great scent, it is heaven! Even my, just turned, 16 yr. old son has noticed & expressing his opinion on the scents I've bought. We are finding, though, that he likes bakery scents,fruit scents and some masculine perfume dupe scents (like Curve); while I lean more toward outdoorsy scents, tropical scents & some fruit scents, and some perfume dupe scents.

ColetteMarie

[smilie=th_e16] Welcome, ColetteMarie! It's great to have you here. I have a 16 year old son, too. He has a melter in his room and leans more towards outdoorsy, masculine scents. He likes bakery, too! :lol:

[smilie=th_sHellobar] ] what part of new York are you in. I was born in manhattan and raised in Deer Park L.I. Living in Oklahoma now.

Hi TJ's Mom! I grew up in Manhattan, too, in Inwood (northern Manhattan, first stop on the A train). Now, I live about 45 mins. north of NYC ( Orange County, NY).

Boy, Oklahoma is definetely hugely different from where we grew up!!

[smilie=th_e16] Welcome, ColetteMarie! It's great to have you here. I have a 16 year old son, too. He has a melter in his room and leans more towards outdoorsy, masculine scents. He likes bakery, too! :lol:

Hi!! Our sons seem to have similar taste in scents. One scent that I have found that we both really love is "Leather & Lace". It is both masculine & feminine at the same time. I have to say it, so far, is my most favorite scent. It is a leather scent & softened with vanilla.