The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

The ABC I Would Never Game

[smilie=th_funny] Easy remedy MaggieMae - just put the boys in one basket & the girls in another one. [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Hey! Why didn't I think of that?!?! Now, alls I gotta do is figure out how to tell the difference!!! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

[smilie=th_tease1]

P - point out to my buddy Maggie that there is only one "N" in the alphabet.

[smilie=th_biqazm1]

[smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

[smilie=th_gekkebek] OMG...see? It takes me so long to think of something to post that someone else posts before me! My brain has cobwebs!! Sorry!

Q- Quickly take a new shipment of waxies and throw them in the garbage! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Hey! Why didn't I think of that?!?! Now, alls I gotta do is figure out how to tell the difference!!! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Oh, yeah...that. :blink: Was hoping you'd know. [smilie=th_pardon] Ok....it's probably a good bet the boys are the hairy, smelly ones. [smilie=th_smilies-1] [smilie=th_thlaughter]

R - Risk my dog running away & not put him out on a tie-out or a fenced in yard.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Good point! But I'll tell ya, if my tarts start growing hair.... [smilie=help]

S- Secretly place Daisy's fur into Sweet's tarts when she's not looking. [smilie=th_Whistle]

C- Cringe and hide when the mailman delivers a wax package...unless the DH is home...then I pretend I don't who the package is for and I DO HIDE!