The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I just have bubble gum going. It still smells like potstickers in here. lol

cyn - we are on the same wavelength ~

Sheba's Blueberry Muffin

Texas Scentsation Tumbleweed - pure! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Makinperfectsense Forbidden Fruit

LOL, that's scary! :lol:

Good Morning

Jerseymom has the right idea for me today.

It's Jamaican Vacation from CBV in the main rooms.

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Colonial Orange flower and Musk in the bathroom

I am melting Crosscreek coconut macaron...not real strong! On deck for school is YC sparkling lemon! I got notice my cobblestone order has shipped!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Melting Tuscadero's Graham Crackers in my office right now....

I have Tropical Breeze from Candledippers this morning. I hope this one stays strong for a while-it is fantastic! I am also melting Sangria in the kitchen and Fresh Laundry in the bedroom-both part of my mass Mia Bella order earlier this month. I also got notice from Cobblestone this morning and Candle Haven last night. I also have an order on the way from Essential Pleasures-I should have plenty of stock soon...

Cat - I love their Sangria - even the cold sniff! What site do you use to order?

Today has been Buckeye's Lemon Gumdrop

Buckeye's Ocean Mist for my blue

Good morning everyone! Last night was Tuscadero's Sugar Cookie Supreme...one of the best sugar cookies scents I have ever had! Most seem to be really light, but this one was butter-cookie strong and it was wonderful. Today in my office is Crosscreek's Celtic Moonspice.

I've been melting a lot of the 'oops' tarts lately...you know, the ones that you can't figure out WHY you ordered? Or ordered multiples of and then realized you didn't like the scent much? I'm getting down to the bottom of my tart basket (only about 40 left. EEK! :P ) and thought it was time to clean them out...so the past few days have just been so-so scents for me. Today, I decided I needed a treat, so Celtic Moonspice went in. Love this one! My favorite spicy scent is Amish Quilt, but this is a close second! I'll start again tomorrow with the so-so's...

I have a huge order from Tuscaderos coming in a few weeks, and a smaller order from Nene's coming as well. Last night I took the plunge and ordered my first order from Bella's. Hope you all are right on Bella's stuff! I DON'T like ordering large 2oz tarts 'cause I have to cut them in half, but I will live with it if they're good! I'm getting way too picky and running out of vendors! [smilie=The_Hi]

:P

Jewel

CookieJewel-my favorite spicy scent is Amish Quilt, too. Hope you enjoy your Bella's order. I don't like having to cut the melts in half, either, but once you know what scents you like you can order the brittle, which is much easier to use in my opinion. What scents did you order from Candle Haven? I've ordered from Lessie 3 times already and haven't been disappointed once. I got money from my in-laws for my birthday so I am plotting my next order!

I am still melting Bear Claws from last night. It has run its course, but I won't change it out until after I get home this afternoon. My daughter and I are meeting my husband for lunch. She attends a year 'round school and is on break right now. Hope everyone has a great day! :P

Guest Anonymous

Happy Wednesday!

:P

Today I have HoT Lemon Pound Cake Sundae, Jade Carrot Cake and Crosscreek Banana Smoothie.

Have a great day everyone!

Guest Anonymous

I now have K's Kreatons Island Holiday in the melter - MMMMMM is all I can say! Someone mentioned this one in another thread on the melting pot and I'm so glad I ordered this one......Now I have to get back to work :P

Guest Anonymous

Not a good day for melting here so far....I had to turn off the carrot cake and the lemon pound cake.

They didn't agree with me. Gonna pick two more in a little while.