The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

That has to be the most adorable bunny I've ever seen. I need an avatar - I don't know how to do it [smilie=Pattys_day]

That has to be the most adorable bunny I've ever seen. I need an avatar - I don't know how to do it [smilie=Pattys_day]

Momuvtwo, you can go here http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ and make sure on #2 to change it to "100", select the picture you want to use and voila! save it to your computer, go to your Candlefind forum profile and upload it. Or, you can "shop" for an avatar just by doing a Google search for "free avatars". In any case, save it to your computer in a place you can find it so you can upload it on your user profile.

Hope this helps!

Oh mom - if I can do it, anyone can! Go to your profile under one of your posts, then the profile button again. It will bring up the full screen with avatar at the bottom. Then browse and load a "noncopyrighted" pic from your computer or other picture site -like Send explains!

Oh mom - if I can do it, anyone can! Go to your profile under one of your posts, then the profile button again. It will bring up the full screen with avatar at the bottom. Then browse and load a "noncopyrighted" pic from your computer or other picture site -like Send explains!

Well THIS sounds much easier! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Good Saturday evening, all. Tonight it is YC Christmas Cookie in the LR, YC Berry Jam in the master bath and Can Do Butt Naked upstairs--these are blending very well and it smells great in here. I was gone all day to visit friends at the mall--picked up some more tarts, of course. Then the family went out to eat so I have had a very nice day. Hope you all had the same. [smilie=Pattys_day]

On my way to the airport to pick up my parents. They're flying in to spend spring break with us. I've been running around changing out all of my melters so the house smells good when we get home. I have Tuscadero's Sandalwood Vanilla in all of the rooms upstairs and Candle Haven Spiced Cranberry downstairs in the kitchen/LR and Tuscadero's Montauk Point in the powder room. Have a good evening everyone!

On my way to the airport to pick up my parents. They're flying in to spend spring break with us. I've been running around changing out all of my melters so the house smells good when we get home. I have Tuscadero's Sandalwood Vanilla in all of the rooms upstairs and Candle Haven Spiced Cranberry downstairs in the kitchen/LR and Tuscadero's Montauk Point in the powder room. Have a good evening everyone!

Have a great time with your parents!!!!

Have fun with your parents!! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Thanks, guys, for telling how to put avatars on here. Of course, I had to have my son do it as I don't know how to do this stuff--he read what you said and so now I have my kitties. I hope all of us on here WILL be candle friends forever. Nancy

I love the kitties and I hope so, too, Nancy! Have a great evening!

That sounds so nice, Mpfand. I hope you guys have a great time!

Guest Anonymous

I followed the instructions on how to do the avatar, I am checking to see if it works! Have been melting Aroma Soy Caramelized Bananas and it is very yummy!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Send! I need to replace it at some point with a pic that is a close up face one. That is my son Cooper and he is 3. The pic was taken a few months ago, I could not resist him in his diaper and my fuzzy pink and purple girly slippers! He is pretty darn cute!

Guest Anonymous

Oh, man - I love all of these avatars. I tried to follow the directions and couldn't get it to work [smilie=Pattys_day] I'll get my son on that tomorrow.

I only have CHC's Lime Basil going downstairs.....I was begged to put out raspberry and white roses upstairs earlier....For the record, I loved it......even if it got complaints >:(

Guest Anonymous

mom-you should try it, it is actually a lot easier than I thought it would be! I did it all by myself, without help from my husband!! I was so proud! Tonight I put in Aroma Soy's Candied Fruit and Nuts. I cannot even begin to tell you guys how good this one is!! Definate re-order! Have a great night! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Hartshorn, that little one is adorable! Trep, cute avatar. Hopefully your son can help you with yours tomorrow, Mom.

Finishing up tonight with Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper from Momma's Soy Tart Mart.

Good night all -

Melissa--have a great time with your parents.

Hartshorn--Cooper is so cute.

This morning it is Lilacs all around--I have YC Simply Home Lilac Petals upstairs, Village Spring Lilac in the LR and YC Lilac Blossoms will be in the downstairs bath. Have a great Sunday all. [smilie=Pattys_day]

Hartshorn ~ Your Cooper is too cute! I have a 3 year old, and they sure can be funny. The little guys in my avatar are now 5 and 3. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

I don't have anything melting this morning, since I'm going to be leaving for church shortly. But, I'll get to melting when I get home.

Have a lovely day, everyone!