The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Today I have Irish Cream Delight (unmarked bag- no clue who made it) and Sweet Innocence from Mookie Doodle.

Smells great in here.

Have a happy Monday everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Hello all!

I gave a YC tart a try today. Melting Island Spa. I like the scent but seems to be fading too quickly for my nose.

Guest Anonymous

Couldn't take the Black Rasberry Vanilla anymore so changed to a green tart- HOT Wasabi Lime. Love this one.

Thanks guys-this one cost $150 to fix-the little prankster had cut all of the valve stems.

Any way-

I put on my very last LOL tart(aaaaagh) today-Lavendar Vanilla. I can't wait until she reopens so that I can restock.

Forest Muse is one of my favorites. :lol:

I am also melting Moments Stolen(Stolen Moments?) from Crosscreek.

It is so dreary here today that I need something comforting.

Mom- I am glad that your daughter is through her surgery. Hope you are feeling more peace.

Have a good evening all!

Guest Anonymous

I ended up dumping the french apricot, it gave me a headache. I melted Cookies and Cream from LOL and it did not last long at all. Not sure what it is going to be next!

I haven't changed a thing with the melters yet. I think I'll put in Georgia Peach from McCarley's, cover up the pork chop smell. Not sure what else...

Cat, that is awful about the tires! I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Cat--that is awful you had to spend that much money because someone was having a lark.

Tonight it is YC Vanilla Cupcake downstairs and Essential Pleasures Hyacinth up. I used the tealight burner the first time I tried the Hyacinth and got no throw at all but it is in the tin on a candle warmer and is drifting downstairs.

Have a great evening all--we are to get lots of rain overnite. We will see what happens.

Time for a bath--I am tired. See you all tomorrow. :lol:

I've had lol's peach ice cream going in my bedroom since this morning, and it's still going strong. Since I broke my glass melter that I typically used in my room, I decided to try out my ceramic bowl on my candle warmer. Lo, and behold, it's actually working. I had used it before, but didn't get much throw at all, and the tarts weren't even completely melting. I think the trick is I have to use soy. I'm glad I found a solution.

I still need to figure out what I want to go in the living room. Dh and the kids are all gone, so I have the house to myself (softball practice at the park). Ahhh, silence is bliss!

You know, I just went and checked out lol's site, and she only uses paraffin wax. So, maybe my candle warmer finally decided to work properly. Either way, I'm happy! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Cat - that totally stinks about the tires.....I can't believe what people do anymore :lol:

The Irish Cream didn't do much for too long, so that went out and I put on Celtic Moonspice from Tuscadero's (I know, not irish exactly but close enough :shock: I ended up putting that out and have another Tuscadero's scent, Rosemary Mint. It's a bit heavy on the mint so it's going to go away in a minute. I absolutely LOVE CHC's version of this scent so it's interesting how different everyone's interpretations are. CHC's is more rosemary than mint for sure......Oh, well - I needed something that felt 'green' today.

Put in Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread - Wow! My blue for tonight is Fluff n Fold from Becca Lights.

Have a good evening all -

Mommy, I'm sure you would be happy with LOL's Wine and Roses, if you like the smell of roses because it is quite strong. This was a little sample, probably about 1/2 an oz., that LOL sent me. I was really surprised at the scent throw and strength for such a little melt, and it went through 3 tea lights. :lol:

Today I'm melting Crosscreek Festival of Lights, which pooped out very soon and you could barely smell anything but a little cinnamon, and Bella's Angel Amaretto.

Good morning everyone,

Like Nnacy its gonna be a wet one for us here..better than snow I guess.

I have on my pink buttercream in my bathroom ( thanks Deb for the idea), fresh fruit by rosegirls in the kitchen and Tuscaderos Brunch in the Hamptons here next to puter.

I hope everyone has a great day.. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Eileen. Not a fan of rose smells, must admit, and the Circle E candle does not really smell like roses. Allison is sending me one with my order (such great cust. service) since I forgot to order it so I will be able to try it. Her little tarts pack a huge punch. I put on a Nag Champa mini from her yesterday and it overtook every other tart in my house.

It is dreary and raining here today so melting HOT Blueberry Danish.

Cat, sorry to hear about your tires. Can't believe people!

Mom, glad to hear the surgery is over and your daughter is fine. My thoughts were with you yesterday.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Raspberry Cinnamon & Clove from Cheryl's. There's an odd perfumey/soapy undertone to it that I can't make out. All my tarts in the order had a similar tone.

I don't care for the "early" smell, but I'll give it an hour or so to warm up before I make the decision to dump it out.

Guest Anonymous
Melting Raspberry Cinnamon & Clove from Cheryl's. There's an odd perfumey/soapy undertone to it that I can't make out. All my tarts in the order had a similar tone.

I don't care for the "early" smell, but I'll give it an hour or so to warm up before I make the decision to dump it out.

Beth, I'm curious about what you think after you let it go awhile......I have experienced what you are describing with another vendor in the past. I have hesitated ordering from Cheryl's because strangely enough, her site reminded me of this previous vendor. Don't know why.

Good morning, all!

It's stress relief from momma's in my computer room (with 4 kids, I need this!), original glazed from nene's in the kitchen, peach ice cream from lol in my bedroom (man, this one is strong), and banana smoothie from crosscreek in my living room.

It's a gorgeous day here in NC, and tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer - close to 80 degrees! The kids and I are taking our spring break this week (ahhh, homeschooling is wonderful), and hopefully we'll spend many an hour at the park, enjoying the nice weather.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Fancy Floral by Swellsmells today. My favorite, strong floral.

Good morning all! Melting Crosscreek's Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti in my office this morning...smells sort of like Cinnamon Toast, but in a good way! :lol:

Last night we had a roofer come and give us an estimate for reroofing our home. I put a soothing melt on before he got there, Nene's Carmelized Pumpkin Tart. It was the 2nd half of a large tart that I cut in half months ago. I forgot how much I LOVED that scent! Made the house all warm and soothing....which was nice to have in the background while we signed a contract for nearly $17,000! :shock:

:lol:

Jewel