The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Had to dump the Sicilian Orange--it wasn't awful but I wasn't crazy about it and knew when the others in the house got up and smelled it they wouldn't like it much. I went ahead and put another YC Juicy Watermelon upstairs and stuck a YC Honeydew Melon in the tealight in the bath. It is dark and damp here this morning--glad I am going to the mall as I'd probably nap all day if I was at home. Will check in with you all later.

You are all really toooooo kind and have made my day!!! When my daughter saw CHC's bulletin about St. Patrick's Day and how Donna has red hair...Well, somehow she talked me into changing my avatar, for our "Irish Heritage", LOL. I'll change it out soon 'cause it's a little shocking to see myself on these pages!

Oh, and I HATED having red hair while growing up - got teased mercilessly! No wonder red-heads have a reputation for having a temper! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Guest Anonymous

Send, You are beautiful, and I love the red hair. My hubby was a red head before it turned gray. He is very Irish with freckles, and all.

I'm on my way to a St. Patricks Poochie Parade in downtown this morning so I won't lite anything till we get back.

[smilie=Pattys_day]

karla

Send, I love the picture! Very beautiful. [smilie=Pattys_day]

LOL about Charlotte's Evil Stepsister, Fleur.

This morning: Clean Cotton (Delightful Thingz), Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper (Mama's Soy Tart), Lemon Poundcake (Bella's). I need to find a candle to burn - not sure which one yet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I am melting Cafe in Paris from HOT. It has just started melting. The cold smell has some coffee in it, but not strong. I usually do not go for coffee scents, but this one is a mix... we will see how it goes... [smilie=Pattys_day]

edit, I just put on HOT's Candy Store in the next room. I like this one cold... :lol:

So, how is that YC Juicy Watermelon when its burning? I got a big jar of that from my DH for Valentines Day, because I left the YC catalog around the house with a big star on that one.

I have not started burning it as of yet.

Today I am melting Tahitian Vanilla from Aromasoy-by-Grazia. LOVE it! Its perfect. Again guys, I love Grazia's Vanilla's (not steroids-ew). IMO she has the best variety of vanillas and I've tried many. May need a jar of this one.

[smilie=Pattys_day]

Send -- what a beautiful picture. My youngest daughter, Beth, also has red hair and I think her 3rd daughter, baby Kate, is going to have it also. Our family is very proud of our Irish heritage. My grandparents came from Ireland. In fact, when my 5 children were grown, I went to Ireland and studied Irish History, Sociology, Literature and the Abby Theatre at a college in Kildare for a semester and lived with an Irish family and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Thanks again for sharing that lovely photo, Send; you look like a real Colleen!

Patsy

[smilie=Pattys_day]

Guest Anonymous

Great picture, Send. Your hair is gorgeous!

Still melting Can-Do Honey Gingerbread. Really like this one. WIll be in and out today so will not melt anything upstairs. Plus I just used my last tealight so confined to my electric burners until I get out to buy more.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Missed ya'll haven't been posting but still melting. Have raspberry thyme on the candle warmer to share a room with raspberry 3 wick and pillar. Also melting mandarin cranberry YC. Burning fruit punch, apricot, peaches and cream and starfruit gold canyon candle elsewhere. It's a yuck day here and just wanna hang. My 2 yr old has other plans. I feel like making fruit salad. Wonder why?

Cheryl

Good morning! I was committed to dumping out all the old tarts and starting fresh, but my AromaSoy Cashmere Scarf is still cookin' on its 4th tealight. Just can't do it!

So, have that and MeMe's Country Store Apple Jack and Peel going so far.

I am getting ready to convert my son to melters - he has been a big YC candle burner, but he and his roommate have kittens now...Yikes! So, it is fun shopping for melters and scents a guy would like. He'd never get around to changing out his candles on his own, but with disaster pending, what's a mom to do - but shop? LOL!

:shock:

Guest Anonymous

Happy Saturday!!

I have in CYS Pink Angel Fluff and Mookie Doodle Raspberry Violet.

Afternoon-

I am melting Bella's Cashmere Scarf in the BR(great minds Debra). I have Japanese pear throughout the rest of the house...

Hiya -- I'm melting Bella's Beignet. Hubby has the same reactions everyone time he gets home and this is melting: Wow, it smells amazing in here! Today he said that he smelled it when he got off the elevator down the hall from our apartment. He thought someone on our floor was baking.

Hiya -- I'm melting Bella's Beignet. Hubby has the same reactions everyone time he gets home and this is melting: Wow, it smells amazing in here! Today he said that he smelled it when he got off the elevator down the hall from our apartment. He thought someone on our floor was baking.

Bella's Beignet is an all time favorite. It just smells good, plain and simple... :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Let's see - Tuscadero's Raspberry and White Roses in the upstairs bedroom, and Sugar & Spice's Orchid Tea down....this one's a keeper, I really like it!

Bella's Beignet is an all time favorite. It just smells good, plain and simple... :shock:

Yup -- it's a reorder for sure!

maurie--the YC Juicy Watermelon is very nice--it is a favorite around here. I have never had an actual candle in it--just tarts. I found that actually using a flame with a lot of the fruit scents didn't work for me--seemed to have an odd undertone but I like this one in tarts very much. It is not too sweet or too tart--just right IMO.

Time for Sheba's nut brownies - I am not big on bakery scents, but this was a sample. Pretty good! Makes me want to eat. :shock:

Cyn - l love the bunny!

Time for Sheba's nut brownies - I am not big on bakery scents, but this was a sample. Pretty good! Makes me want to eat. [smilie=Pattys_day]

Cyn - l love the bunny!

Thanks, Deb. I needed a new avatar with my profile, and wanted to find a bunny for Easter.