The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Sparkling Champagne & Captivatingly Currant from Bizzy's. Love the scent, but not as strong as I would like.

Pomegranate Noir from Blue Moon. Not getting much.

I'll be changing out soon.

Black Raspberry Vanilla-Nessa's Sweet Scents I ended up dumping this one, couldn't smell it. Decided on Citrus Fruity Punch by Grazia, much better.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Can-Do's creme brulee. Just starting - but smelling pretty yummy!

Kids playing with my tarts-mixed up the cups and scents-so its a pink one that said Iced Pineapple-but that isn't what it is... I think it might be Pink Fairy Dust-Busy Bee.

Candle Haven - Pink Sugar

Spotted Hog - Paradise

I mixed these two in two melters. It made a peppy Pink Satsuma type scent. I'm a mad scientist today. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I also have Barn Candles - Wild Flowers in the BR

and I added YC Canary Is. Banana tonight

Kids playing with my tarts-mixed up the cups and scents-so its a pink one that said Iced Pineapple-but that isn't what it is... I think it might be Pink Fairy Dust-Busy Bee.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Back at it:

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - Country Glow Soy. Slow starter, but it's good.

Mulberry - Lil Bear Creations. Nada. I'll give it a little while longer.

I left in my Bizzy Bs (Sparkling Champagne & Captivatingly Currant) because it's a wonderful scent.

Tonight I am trying the last of my new YC scents: Orchard Pear. It has a great throw. If you like pear scents, this one is very nice. Sweeter than I thought it would be, but nice. Also, burning a couple of my candles you've all heard about before. Oh, and "playing" a Scentstories disc, Spa Day, in the bathroom.

This is it for the night:

Kept Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Country Glow.

Grape - PI. Very nice. Sweet, soft grape.

Biolage - Arts & Hearts. Also good.

Have a wonderful evening!

Good Morning!

This morning I will be melting Nene's Blueberry Lemon Loaf (as soon as I get the melter cleaned out).... not sure what else I will be melting today... I have been keeping it simple with one melter going the past few days... it seems that my family does better with one scent going... it is when I have 3 or more melters going at once, they get a little overwhelmed.

Hope everyone has a nice day! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning everyone,

I have on

caribbean carnivalle Cys

ocean memories sugar and spice

butt naked from k's creations

My little guy leaves in a few hours for overnight camp..he is so excited he didn't sleep much last night..

I hope everyone has a fabulous day today:)

Good morning! Today, it's english garden from dollar tree in my bedroom, berry from candle-lite in the kitchen, and my tester cotton balls & blossoms in the computer room.

I hope everyone has a great day! I'm sleepy this morning (between dh's snoring and my crazy dreams, I didn't sleep much), so I'm going to go chug-a-lug my big cup of coffee.

Good Morning! For my overnight melt in the bedroom it was YC Black Cherry, loved the scent, as usual its enough of a throw for the smaller room, but don't think it would have went very far in the living room. This morning I tried my first NeNe's melt, the Chocolate Covered Strawberries. This was amazing, a throw like you can't imagine and what a scent. It smelled like I was at Hershey park. The hubby said if it was any stronger it would be too much. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to try the rest of the order I received yesterday!

This morning I am melting Bergamot & Tarragon from Scentsy.

Jerseymom, I'll be thinking of you today. Must be hard to tell your son good bye as he goes off to camp. I'm sure he'll have a great time and miss mom a bit, too!

Heidi, hope the coffee helps wakes you up! I'm sitting here in a semi-conscious state drinking my first cup as well. :oops:

Cheryl's 4 Leaf Clover today.

jersey, glad your son is looking forward to going. I don't like the feeling of sending them when they don't want to go...

Heidi - isn't the snoring hard to sleep through? My dog also snores, so sometimes we have a duet going. No sleep for me!