The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Guest Anonymous

Melting Crosscreeks' Black Orchid, burning PI's First Bloom. Melting something upstairs but I can't remember what it was from yesterday!

Safe travels, Joan - and welcome back Cheryl!

Fleur - I'm waiting for my family to finally speak up and tell me enough is enough....I'm sure that day is coming but they pretty much tolerate my scent thing too. I don't ask them to pick the scents only because I don't want to draw any more attention to the whole thing than what comes with the constant package arrival already! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Just finished up directing the music for our VBS at church and now we're headed for vacation Tuesday morning as well - I have to work a lot between now and then to make up, so I likely won't have time to post after this.....Have a great week, everyone!!!

You too Momuvtwo? garsh. Have a great vacation. work work work and then kick back for a while. Sounds good to me. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I lit a YC - Beach Path swirl for all you vacationers.

Melting Crosscreeks' Black Orchid, burning PI's First Bloom. Melting something upstairs but I can't remember what it was from yesterday!

Safe travels, Joan - and welcome back Cheryl!

Fleur - I'm waiting for my family to finally speak up and tell me enough is enough....I'm sure that day is coming but they pretty much tolerate my scent thing too. I don't ask them to pick the scents only because I don't want to draw any more attention to the whole thing than what comes with the constant package arrival already! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Just finished up directing the music for our VBS at church and now we're headed for vacation Tuesday morning as well - I have to work a lot between now and then to make up, so I likely won't have time to post after this.....Have a great week, everyone!!!

momuvtwo... have a great vacation....

yes... the family commented today... but they have not made many comments lately, so I just turned the melters off for awhile... they are pretty tolerant because they know I like melting so much.... but sometimes they need a break... especially from some of the stronger scents.

I started one melter this evening after not melting most of the day... I put on Candle Haven's Coco-Mint Frost... that is nice and clean... I only have it going in the kitchen... so everyone should be happy!

We are going on vacation for a week or so~ just wanted to say goodbye, I'll miss you guys!

ahhhh that sounds really nice.

Christmas tree everywhere but the bedroom and cottage breeze in a bedroom and sophie belle in another.

Just put in Mango Macadamia from Soy Lovely upstairs in the loft. Must be a winner; my 13 year old son sniffed it and said, "Mmm....smells mango-y." [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting coconut Paradise in the den. Mid summer night in the bedroom...WOW! Great scent...very strong. My Husband even likes it! That's saying a lot!

Good morning! So far, it's strawberry cookies by jade candles in the kitchen, orchid from Dollar Tree in my bedroom, and a cotton balls & blossoms tester in the computer room. I just started everything a minute ago, so no throw yet, but everything smells great cold.

I hope everyone has a great day!

I have a bag of "bits" from Candles by Lucy to use up...some you can smell, some you dump. Today I think the "bit" is a lilac chunk.