The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Regarding all the weather talk, this Spring has really been kinda crazy in the midwest and plains states this year. Living in Oklahoma, it has been quite stormy this year! I have lived in Oklahoma most of my life and I am still terrified of tornadoes. We've had too many watches and sirens for my liking, even though thankfully OKC proper has not had any tornadoes touch down this year.

Tonight I am trying another new YC scent, Cinnamon & Sugar. Wow, really impressed with this one since I though it might be a little mundane. It's throwing like crazy and smells like cinnamon French toast! It's yummy.

So far it is YC Storm Watch. It smelled nice cold, but it was sitting at Hallmark so we'll see :lol:

Good Morning... :lol:

This morning I have some scents from HOT going... Candy Store, Cotton Candy Clouds and Pink Onyx...

Have a great day!!! :lol:

Those sound so good fleur! Are they strong? I have CH's Raspberry Violet going, Satsuma, and I am about to pick out a third. I need to get away from the food scents at least for today.

Have a great Monday everyone!

:lol:

This morning I have some scents from HOT going... Candy Store, Cotton Candy Clouds and Pink Onyx...

Those sound so good fleur! Are they strong? I have CH's Raspberry Violet going, Satsuma, and I am about to pick out a third. I need to get away from the food scents at least for today.

Have a great Monday everyone!

:lol:

Heart2Heart... The Candy Store is my favorite! Hard to describe, but it is yummy like a candy store! The Cotton Candy Clouds is medium throw... nice scent (I have this in a melter next to the stairs on a built in shelf... I can smell it wafting up the staircase a bit ... I usually get medium throws from most tarts in this location because of the placement of this melter). The Pink Onyx is a bit stronger in throw... more "perfumey" to my nose, maybe not to others.

I switched out the Pink Onyx for Homemade Carrot Cake... I'll see how this one does. I like HOT scents... they are unique.

I really like bakery scents... but I have to take a break and mix it up sometimes too... :lol: too much of one type of melt and I can't smell it anymore. Enjoy your scents today!

Good morning! So far, I only have one melter going, but I do plan on getting the others started up in a bit. In the computer room, it's first born from missy's tempting tarts. It smells really nice.

Jason - that cinnamon & sugar sounds wonderful! I may have to get one of those. I love the smell of cinnamon french toast, although it'll probably make me want to cook. LOL!

Have a great day, all!

Yum! Those sound great. Today I'm wearing HOT in Berry Marshmallow, but no melts...the Ocean Mist from Crosscreek was still going strong this morning after 18 hours+ so I just kept it on.

It is a misty gloomy day here... I do not think my melts are throwing as well as usual today.. this happens sometimes with this weather... oh well... just switched a few scents... put on LOL's Yuzu and Sweet Strawberry Shortcake... :lol:

By the way... I have Tropical Islands from Bella Bug Boutique melting upstairs... if you like a strong floral-like scent... this may be for you!

slpit - I have been eyeing that Watermelon Cotton Candy - whatcha think?

Oh gosh you guys...another co-worker just asked me about getting a melter and melts and I told them that I would hook them up! (The local pusher?) That makes 6 people in my office that are being drawn into our addiction... I feel no guilt, LOL! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Key Lime simmer oil for now...I have melters to clean.