The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

the midnight cove I started was very weak, so it banished to the bathroom. Crosscreek Jam Berry Cookie in the bedroom was really strong, but its going out there so I am going to try something floral upstairs , and I will break out my last jar of Sun and Sand for downstairs

Is your Midnight Cove a tart or candle? I find the tart to be pretty strong. I just got the big candle at the sale and it's doing pretty good in my computer room, too. Not super strong, but scenting it nicely.

Guest Anonymous

Melting TX lemon biscotti - yummilicious! It's so doggone hot here today, I think it would've

melted w/out turning the burner on..... :lol:

Tranquil Waters from Soy Lovely in the powder room, Cucumber Melon from Tuscadero's in the kids' bedrooms and Sugar Cookie & Spice from Candle Haven still going in the kitchen & LR.

Better late than never? Our internet was out today...

So far, Bella's lemon something cupcake. Very strong, I have learned to cut hers in half. Also, have Holiday Rondezvous from Donna's B&B (yep, really!) mainly because my DH does not like it and I do - and he is not home! :lol:

Hi Debra... welcome back from the land of no computer... :lol: it is tough when the internet goes out... no candle/melt shopping!

I have added Candle Haven's Blueberry Blast N' Whipped Cream to one of the melters. [smilie=th_gekkebek] still have the HOT scents going too!

It's a candle day here and lots of them.

My nose is used to the strong scents from the tarts so I have to light more candes to get the same effect. Yeah, that's it.

YC Ocean Water med. jar in the bathroom. I love this one.

YC Beach Path Swirl - (Sun&Sand/Midnight Cove) very light , moved it to a small room

YC Vanilla Lime tumbler jar candle

Circle E - Hill Country Bluebonnets jar candle

Full Moon - Orange Blossom pillar

CBV - Surprise candle (a pineapple scent layer)

whew! the YC's are from the last Semi-sale in January. Everythings been going all day. Smells great in here.

edited the YC swirl name

Guest Anonymous
I have 3 scents from HOT going.... Ice Cream Parlor, Key Lime Cotton Candy and Strawberry Buttercream... yummy! :lol:

I LOVE the Ice Cream Parlor!! It's awesome! I only ordered one though. lol

Haven't tried the other two scents.

Good Morning is great any time!

I just put on YC's Evening Air. This one is in the new Fall line, but smells nothing like any thing I would associate with Fall. In fact, it smells like another men's cologne type scent. It has a medium to strong throw and actually smells like a cologne I have worn, I am thinking Polo Black. Smells great, but I'm curious as to why they chose the Fall line for this scent. Maybe it wasn't quite ready for the Summer line? Started a Brazilian Passion Fruit candle in the BR, too.

Eileen, you have done it again...you are burning one of my favorites. I was smitten by this one. The unique sage bite is there, yet there is also an almost outdoor freshness about it and it wafts around the house like mountain air. I love it and it goes forever. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

i am starting the day with bamboo and green tea from Swedescents. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Ok it wasn't so great...then i put in Amish Quilt from Angie's Country Candles...wasn't very strong. Now i'm on YC black cherry!

Today I am starting off with Banana Bubblegum from CFTKR....a freebie with my last order....

I have 3 scents from HOT going.... Ice Cream Parlor, Key Lime Cotton Candy and Strawberry Buttercream... yummy! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I LOVE the Ice Cream Parlor!! It's awesome! I only ordered one though. lol

Haven't tried the other two scents.

REMBRAN... the Ice Cream Parlor is nice... I only had one too... went to the HOT website to see if I could get more... it is not listed at this time for melts... boo... I really like this one... I hope it comes back.

Still melting Candle Haven's Blueberry Blast N' Whipped Cream... I will add some other scents when I get the melters cleaned out.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Guest Anonymous

Right now I have Brown Bag's Country Breeze melting.....was having some trouble with tealights this morning, but finally got it melted then switched to a soy tealight which is keeping it going very nicely, and the scent is a little more authentic now.....not burning so hot.

I just started Crosscreek's Birthday Cake in the electric for my son's 12th birthday today.....I'll let this go most of the day.

Right now I have Brown Bag's Country Breeze melting.....was having some trouble with tealights this morning, but finally got it melted then switched to a soy tealight which is keeping it going very nicely, and the scent is a little more authentic now.....not burning so hot.

I just started Crosscreek's Birthday Cake in the electric for my son's 12th birthday today.....I'll let this go most of the day.

momuvtwo... wish your son a Happy Birthday!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good Morning-

Melting Banana Split-LOL

Cotton Candy-Busy Bee

Fresh Peach-Busy Bee

I think I need some fruit in my diet this morning.

Great y'all. Now I've got three more for my wish list. Mountain Sage, Ice Cream Parlor,and Evening Air. Yer killin' me! no more for me till August.

I'm enjoying Circle E jar Hill Country Bluebonnets today.

It out performed all my others yesterday so I'm letting it fly solo today.

Happy Birthday to your son Momuvtwo. Today is the last day of school here. Lookout! :? :( :lol: