The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Denimsway-- [smilie=th_326db8b3] Good for you and congrats!

This morning I am trying out YC Sun and Sand--I tried it once when it first came out--put it in a really small room and it was too much so decided to put it in the LR and see if I like it better. It is super sultry out--almost 80 here at 4 AM and really humid so a beach scent seemed appropriate. Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning!

Melting...now get this....Mugged By An Angel....from CFTKR today.....just put it on so I will have to see....the name cracks me up. The cold smell is wonderful...a little fruity, a little sweetness and I detect a hint of patchouli.

[smilie=th_cray]

Congrats Denim!

Good Morning all! I am melting Voodoo Love-LOL.

I haven't decided on what else I am putting in the melters yet. I have a play date at the park in a couple of hours,so I want it to be good when I get back...

Okay- its Bermuda Triangle-EP and Chili Vanilli-MB

Have a great day!

Good morning!

I have only one melter going so far - in the computer room, it's fruit loops from can-do. I'll get around to getting the other ones going when I can motivate myself to get up out of this chair. I'm sleepy this morning.

Have a great day, everyone!

I am continuing the melt from the overnight in the living room in Honey Graham Cracker as it is still doing well.

In the comp room I just started Kountry Bumpkins from BusyBee...a nice soft all round spice scent from days gone by.

Last night I put on Leather and Lace from Candle Haven as it was a freebie and i was curious. I have not been a fan of the various leather scents as they just don't have a good smell for my nose. However, I was completely surprised by this one. A little feminine and a little masculine combined fo a pleasant blend. The leather note was there but not strong and a heavier vanilla blend type note was more prominant. This I probably will try again.

[smilie=th_cray]

Have a nice day everyone.

denimsway, congratulations!

This morning I am melting Busy Bee's Pink Frosting and Candle Haven's Shortbread. [smilie=th_cray]

How is Shortbread? I'm trying to decide if I want to order that one next or Sugar Cookies. [smilie=HBday]

I am continuing the melt from the overnight in the living room in Honey Graham Cracker as it is still doing well.

In the comp room I just started Kountry Bumpkins from BusyBee...a nice soft all round spice scent from days gone by.

Last night I put on Leather and Lace from Candle Haven as it was a freebie and i was curious. I have not been a fan of the various leather scents as they just don't have a good smell for my nose. However, I was completely surprised by this one. A little feminine and a little masculine combined fo a pleasant blend. The leather note was there but not strong and a heavier vanilla blend type note was more prominant. This I probably will try again.

[smilie=th_cray]

Have a nice day everyone.

Thanks so much for your review on Leather & Lace. My mom and I wondered how it would be as neither one of us have ever melted a leather type scent. On my list it goes! [smilie=HBday]

Guest Anonymous

It was Northern Maine's Key Lime Pie for work this morning (used it up, trying to use up all of my Northern Maine order since I can't get anymore anyway and I'm savoring my other stuff [smilie=th_cray] Just put in Juniper and Aloe from CFTKR.

Guest Anonymous

Coconut milk and peaches, black raspberry vanilla and pretty in pink.

I ahd to stop the Pumpkin Pie Spice, a little heavy for today :lol: I think I'll try watermelon :lol:

I have on YC's Cafe Au Lait in the LR. This is a very strong, rich coffee scent. I was a little nervous about this after their Roasted Coffee scent. That one smelled like day old gas station coffee, but they got this one right. Smells like Starbucks! Also have candles in the other rooms: Shortbread Cookie in the kitchen, Midnight Cove in computer room, Egyptian Cotton in the BR.

Ok, I have Berry Tangerine from YC that I got this morning going. Strong but nice.

the midnight cove I started was very weak, so it banished to the bathroom. Crosscreek Jam Berry Cookie in the bedroom was really strong, but its going out there so I am going to try something floral upstairs , and I will break out my last jar of Sun and Sand for downstairs