The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, my name is Cindy, and I am just joining in here. Been on the review board for a long time, but just now discovering the chat board. I have been melting tarts now for about 12 years, and burning candles even longer. I live in NC and have 4 children and a wonderful husband. My children are from 16 to 6 and they keep me very busy. I work at their school and enjoy getting to see them everyday!! Can't wait to get all kinds of good enabling here :)

Thanks for letting me be apart of your board!!

:) Cindy! So nice to have you join us. Look forward to hearing your input on tarts and candles!

Cindy, Welcome, I've been here, well its seems like forever, but its only been a few days. I've learned so much already, and posted with such nice folks. I'm sure you'll have the same experience, Enjoy!!!!

Linda

:)

:P Thanks so much girls for all the warm welcomes, I can't wait to get to know you!! I am really a huge tart nut, and I love hearing about new places that are great and STRONG scents are my favorite!! You all are great!!

Guest tammye

Hi Cindy. Welcome over to this board. I guess I will be seeing you in several places now. Get ready this board will enable you really bad and you just thought it was bad at the other board. :lol:

:lol: Hey Tammye...good to see ya here!! Oh just what I need...more enabling...but hey, I am excited!!

Hey Heidi, I am from Swannanoa, its about 10 minutes East of Asheville...love those Mtns!! Oh the busy life we live, huh, but its so wonderful too. Right? Good to see you!