The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I suppose I will watch some...I didn't even know it was this winter until last week. ;)

The person below me has been to a "live studio audience" show.

Nope. I bet it'd be fun, though!

The person below me prefers ear muffs over hats to keep their ears warm.

Sounds like a plan to keep the hairdo in place, but I don't own any. [smilie=th_pardon] I like those new winter headbands!!

The person below me takes a bus every week.

I used to have a dimmer switch on the ceiling fan/light in my DR, but one day the switch sparked & starting smoking. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] The electrician said anything with a motor (the fan) should never be on a dimmer switch & he was surprised it lasted as long as it did.

The person below me is having rainy weather today.

Really? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Wow...that's scary! And I have all the bedroom fans on dimmer switches. Yikes. The old DH isn't gonna be happy to hear they gotta be changed. [smilie=th_talktothehand]

Yes...we are and it's supposed to turn cold with flooding, high winds and heavy downpours. This weather is too crazy.

The person below me has a particular candle that they will never burn.

I have an old candle from Home Interior that I will probably never burn. It's baked apple pie scent. I take it out from time to time to sniff.

The person below me wears an apron while working in the kitchen.

How did you know? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I have one last Christmas celebration with family that was out of town then after they returned I had to go for a few days to be a good bridesmaid in my friend's wedding.

The person below me dislikes patchouli. (I myself get a dirt note from it.)