The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Nope I haven't - but it sounds good! [smilie=th_sign0162] Would U please post your recipe in the Culinary Creations threads?

The person below me spends more $ on waxies in the fall than any other time of year.

To be honest I haven;t a clue, just depends on my disaposable income that month and what my health is like (i tend to splurge more when i'm feeling like crap)

The person below me melts mostly bakery scents at night and fresher scents during the day.

Nope- almost always bakery scents all the time.

The person below me can't wait to have an evening free of kids and a date night with her hubby.

[smilie=th_baaaaa] The kids are pretty big and he'd drive me crazy....but I would like to get out with the gals! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

The person below me is planning a new waxie order right this minute!

Errrr no comment [smilie=th_Whistle] my namr has been in the whats the damage thread way too much this month already lol. [smilie=th_create]

The person below me takes atleast 15 mins to decide what to melt.

Yes! Only because I usually ask my almost 4 year old to help me pick- [smilie=th_confused3] and he's even more indecisive then me.

The person below me has enough wax to take up an entire closet...

I don't have kids but if i did i know they wouldn't trust me around there candy lol.

The person below me has accidently killed atleast one kitchen applience in there life

Oh, yes. When I was first married I tried to make bread dough with a hand mixer. Wrong thing to do! lol Needless to say, I had to replace that hand mixer. The bread turned out pretty good, though!

The person below me has used hot rollers in their hair.

Nope, I was born at the end of 83 so I was a bit too young for that.

The person below me has walked into one a shop window.

No, absolutely skint after all my wax ordering lately. Am heading down to Dubln for two days for my Bday next month though if that counts.

The person below me likes to stay in the pj's for most of either saturday or sunday.

Nope...not for me. Spending the day trying to "batten down the hatches"!!!

The person below me should feel some effect from Hurricane Sandy!

Just a little bit- some rain and wind in the next few days. I hope anyone on the coast where it'll be the worst is safe and sound!

The person below me is expecting a grand wax order in the near future! (If so, lets hear details! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] )

Nothing too grand...but I have been a little crazy with the wax ordering lately!!!...Haleys...LOL...TBG....Scent Appeal....oh no, where does it end?

The person below me has a favorite ice cream parlor.

I'm not sure what 'signature' means [smilie=th_confused3] ....U mean jewelry with my name's initial on it....? If that's it....nope, don't have any.

The person below me had company come for dinner this past week.

I'm not sure what 'signature' means [smilie=th_confused3] ....U mean jewelry with my name's initial on it....? If that's it....nope, don't have any.

Opps I left out the word colour, I meant signature colour, like a colour you love to wear and are seen in alot.