The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Good morning.

GG - Loves Me some Lemon Curd

Nice one. It's clear out the clamshells weekend. Woohoo! I have some with just two cubes left in each. Time to melt them up.

Last summer weekend for me....inservice starts on Monday and the students cme on Thursday [smilie=th_ecd36868]

This morning's melts are YC juicy peach and cucumber and cataloupe! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Here's to you Dabba! I have the EXACT same schedule, and I am starting to get a little anxiety! Just wish I had gotten more done this summer. I have to get on and order more tealights this morning, I went to light my melter and realized I am almost out! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Sorry bout the end of summer for you "school district" girls. I have a few more weeks left until I go back, BUT I got out for summer much later than you guys. I feel that I didn't get much done this summer either. I did get to visit a dear friend though and that was great.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Hey busymom. We did have a blast right?

Anyway, melting SSS Key Lime Pie and Raspberry Noel today. Key Lime Pie is awesome and very strong. I think I got like 6+ hrs. out of it. Now Raspberry Noel was a tester/sample that Kim threw in for me. I am not usually a VBN fan, but this one is awesome mixed with the raspberry. I think I am gonna have to report to her though that it needs to be a bit stronger. I would definately get a candle in this scent. Did you guys know that she is eventually gonna break out with candles? Oh YEA! Would love a nice jar of this one, for sure.

Have a wonderful Friday and awesome weekend everyone.

I just finished posting a bunch of p0rn....check it out!

Now I am in a hurry, so just a quickie scent report....

GG ~ 3 Bears ~ oh my, this is goooooood! It is supposed to be a dupe of Lush Porridge something or other....wonderful scent!

Can-Do ~ Peppermint Spa ~ upstairs in the MBR and I am smelling whiffs downstairs too!

See ya later gators!

It's going to be a lot quieter around here during the days next week.

Good luck with the new school year.

Added Warm Glow pillar - White Cherry Cheesecake

Blue Gecko - Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs (need more)

YC jar - Pacific Coast

Hi all,

Finished up EW Coffee with Santa, smelled like burnt coffee at the end, so I put another tart in, left it over night in my combo melter and the thing just took a cr**. I woke up and it was off, it must have just shut off cause it was still real hot. It wouldn't go back on at first, so I unplugged it, let it cool off, and plugged it in again and it went on, but I'm worried about using it. I got this with a couple of others for a friend from Vista, so I just emailed them. Hopefully, they will replace it for me, its only been about a month or two. I usually don't keep it on overnight. Don't some of you do that? I've done it with the combo melter I got from CFTKR and never a problem. We'll see how the CS is. I'll let you know. I won't be using this one though, I would be too worried!

Sillysmom, are you sure it went off, off? The little light on mine turns off and on periodically, but it's supposed to. The 24 watt combo basic melter.

Hello everyone!

I'm melting EW Butt Naked. I really like this scent.

My DH is really starting to enjoy the melting process. He actually asked me to buy some more of C.F.T.K.R. herbal scents! I couldn't believe my ears! [smilie=th_107] .

I'm doing the happy dance [smilie=th_ecd36868]

The little light on my combo melter is burned out also. The melter is still going strong though. I really do need to buy some backup melters. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Barbara

I am waiting to use my great summer scents (as I can see so many of you are) because it hasn't been summer around here all week, thus the comfort wax. BUT the weather gurus say it is going to get warm next week.

Front: Crosscreek ~ Maple Pecan Streusel ~ a wonderful comfort wax ~ yum

Back: CYS ~ Amaretto Cream ~ my husband is working from home today and Amaretto is one of his favs

I tried a sample from CFTKR ~ Spicey Little Bites ~ and we smelled nothing. Wow, that's a first.

Cisley

Morning melts from DD again-

Peppermint Stick-Can Do

Pink Watermelon Fizz-CYS

Coral Sugar-CYS

Pink Marshmallows-CYS

Lick Me All Over-SSS

Watermelon-Can Do

I think she's on a pink sugar kick! I am probably just about out of those now! Lol!

As far as the 24 watt combo lights-they do go out on some of my melters,but not all of them. I have never had an issue with heat loss though-so I can't comment on that. I leave all my melters on 24/7 and have only had to replace them after 3 or more years. I have had to replace the bulb melters more often-if that says anything.

[smilie=th_idontknow] to all of out wonderful members going back to work to do a job I would never have the patience to do. I was a 'lunch lady" for 10 years" and I have so much admiration for those who teach our kidlets. I'm getting a late start today and I'm melting Bella's -Baton Rouge. This is a comfort scent for me and I feel the need to be low-key today. I wish everyone a great Friday afternoon.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Carol's Key Lime Pie and Orange Juice Cake this afternoon, very refreshing and yummy on this beautiful day!

jules - More about YC Pacific Coast...I don't think I have smelled that one?

For those of you heading back next week - Enjoy your final weekend of freedom! [smilie=th_idontknow]

I have been mixing simmering oils - today has been Gelluminations Island Spa and Passion Fruit. i am ready to break out the hula skirt!

OK, now you guys have got me thinking that it was the tart that smelled funky. When I got up this morning the light was out, but the tart was still liquid and it was real hot (the base). I unplugged it, and then plugged it in a little while later and the light went on.

I'll try it again tonight, I won't leave it overnight though. I have another warmer the same type from Carol and I've never seen the light go out. Oh, and when I said that I tried to turn it on, I really don't know if it went on or not, I just know that the light didn't go on. It could have still been working.

I haven't heard back from Vista yet, I'll let you know what they respond.

Hi! Happy Friday everyone!

I'm melting Nene's Give Me Some Sugar (Blue That Is). I like it a lot. But I made the mistake of washing floors with lemon Pine Sol, so now the whole house smells okay but it's not GMSS anymore. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Gail

I just got home from a busy morning. I am melting MTT Candied Apple in the Kitchen and FR and CFTKR Orange Caramel Crumble in the LR.

Good Luck to all of you going back to work. Where did the summer go?

I'm not giving up summer. I don't have to teach any kidlets (that was a good one, katzncandles) and summer is JUST coming back this afternoon. NOOOOOO, I won't let summer go and leave me with SAD.

Sillysmom: It is not worth worry about or burning down your house to use that melter until you feel safe with it. If you don't feel safe, throw it away.

Front melts: CYS ~ Magenta ~ hoping this time, after curing, it is stronger

Back melts: CYS ~ Toasted Almond Coconut ~ a new one for us. The Coconut last night was fabulous. I'll report back, we aren't smelling much.

Cisley

Just back from running a whole bunch of errands....Whew!!!

In a few minutes the boys and I are going to go out in the yard and have some fun with water balloons! It's really hot here today, so it should feel good.

The 3 Bears melt from this morning is still going strong....love this scent. I don't see patchouli listed in the scent description at GG.com, but I swear I smell the tiniest hint of patchouli!

Got a couple other melters going with...

Crosscreek ~ Watermelon Smoothie ~ delish and fruity!

GG ~ Queen for a Day ~ cotton candy sweetness...pretty strong too.