The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Late start this morning. I'm melting Candle Dippers-Hippy. I will be heading for a massage in a little bit. I can't hardly wait. [smilie=th_Drglar] I hope everyone has a great afternoon.

Morning melts-

Black Vanilla-Can Do

Pralines and Cream-Haley's

Cookies and Cream-Haley's

Pink Currant Cream-CYS

Pink Angel Fluff-CYS

Two of my DD's picked the scents out this morning.

Good morning, CF friends.

Wow, some of you live in nature's paradise! I'm a little jealous. Here in the desert we live with coyotes and rattlesnakes. :shock: Actually, I love it here. Low humidity, no fleas, ticks or mosquitoes, an astounding variety of birds, and if we get enough rain, an absolute explosion of wildflowers in spring. :P

Mpfand, I love how you add colors to your scent names. [smilie=th_31]

Today I'm melting LOL's Swedish Crumb Cake. Yummo! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Gail

I'm back....couldn't smell the previous tart I had melting so I blew out the tealight.

I just put Pink Sugar from Can-Do in my mudroom plug-in....this should be much better.

Kim, a massage? Sign me up! Have fun.

Barbara, cute pup.....that face!

I'm feeling lazy today......I have a chicken carcass simmering on the stove...gonna make Italian Wedding soup for dinner tonite.

[smilie=th_Drglar]

Changed my mind about the EW Birthday cake....I am melting Crosscreeks Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper...a good one!

Will melt the birthday cake later.

Thank you for sharing Denny and slpit. slpit, your place sounds wonderful.

Wow, lazy morning for me. Rain and muggy again this morning ~ ugh.

Front melt: CFTKR ~ Caramel Sugar Crunch ~ a wax staple and comfort wax as well

Back melt: Blue Gecko ~ Pomegranate Passion ~ on its last leg...

Cisley

Ok, so I admit it! I am now on my 4th cup of coffee! [smilie=th_Drglar] I am cleaning like a mad person since my best friend is coming to visit with her two boys. I can't wait!!! I also wanted to make sure the house smelled wonderful, and I think I accomplished it! LOL Froot Loop Cupcakes in the LR, GHBT Macintosh Apple in the MB, and the best thing I have found in awhile.... CFTKR Sweet Harvest Apple!! [smilie=th_31] My word, this is fantastic! I must have more! It is slightly spicy, more sweet, and absolutely to die for! It was a sample, and I have GOT to get more right away!

I'm back....couldn't smell the previous tart I had melting so I blew out the tealight.

I just put Pink Sugar from Can-Do in my mudroom plug-in....this should be much better.

Kim, a massage? Sign me up! Have fun.

Barbara, cute pup.....that face!

I'm feeling lazy today......I have a chicken carcass simmering on the stove...gonna make Italian Wedding soup for dinner tonite.

[smilie=th_31]

Aria, Yum, Italian wedding soup! When do we eat? My Italian grandmother used to make that. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Barbara

I am now melting C.F.T.K.R., Lemon Pound cake. :P

Darling, that Sweet Harvest Apple sounds great! I'm going to have to check that one out as next month is officially Apple Month for me!

Today's melts are both YC: Cottage Breeze and Beach Walk. Also finishing up a couple of jars in Amber Glow and Beach Vacation. Oh, also burning my Sandalwood & Ginger from Spring Street Candle.

darlingj1:

Have you tried her Sweet Harvest Pumpkin ~ it is fabulous. If the Sweet Harvest Apple is as good then that would mean I have struck gold twice! Ask her for some samples of the Sweet Harvest Pumpkin when you order.

Front melts: CYS ~ Apricot Praline Cake ~ smells nice, medium throw

Back melts: Nene's ~ Oatmeal Raisin Cookie ~ I smell cinnamon

Cisley

I'm melting Carol's Paradise Island right now. Later on tonight I'll relight Sweet Berry Cake.

Burning Blueberry Scone from YC

Melting

White Tea and Berries from Ten Digit Creations in K

Lavender Berry from Almost Country everywhere else.

Aria...would you please turn up the speed on your fam...the wonderful smell of the Wedding Soup isn't quite making it to my house. Love that stuff!!!!

Got my Cheryl's order today and trying a couple new ones

Comp Room...A sample she sent in Pomegranate Peach...this is absolutely delish...I will definitely order this one.

LR..I tried a chunk tart combo of Hibiscus chunks with Coconut Cream overpour...this is smelling really good...who would have thought

Have a great evening everyone. [smilie=th_00000020]

Guest ilovescentedthings

Umm today we started off with Scentsy Falling leaves from yesterday.It's been going strong for two days now. Love this scent to bad its being discontinued.

Since its almost 100 degrees outside,we need to switch to a scent that is not so fallish..

I think were going to melt Scentsy's bamboo sugar cane and key lime tortilla..yummo!!!!