The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Hi everyone! Jayde is beaming from ear to ear, reading all of your kind compliments. She thanks you. She ended up getting just over 11 inches cut off. Hard for mom to see her little girl age into a young lady in the space of a few minutes, but it looks very nice. It totally changed her appearance-for sure!

We also saw Gforce(the guinea pig movie) that came out today-in 3D! Cute, but long!

Strawberry pretzel dessert-yummy! One of my very favorite things in the whole wide world-fat free version tastes fabulous as well!

Melting for the evening-

Stormwatch-Can Do

Sun & Sand-Can Do

Dh had them cooking when I got in this evening.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cat... congratulations to Jayde. What a wonderful gift she gave! [smilie=th_aola]

Good Morning everyone!

I decided on C.F.T.K.R.-Marshmallow Ambrosia this am. [smilie=th_aola]

Barbara

It's a Nene's morning here....

Pink Buttercream Icing

Pink Sugared Strawberries - cute chunk melt : )

Guava & Pink Grapefruit

I missed out on yesterday's posts. What a lovely daughter you have, Cat. She is a very givng young lady. :lol: The Strawberry pretzel salad is to DIE for-thnaks for reminding me that Ihaven't made it forever. I'm melting Busy Bee-Satsuma on this gloomy day. DS is adjusting well in Philly-moved into his new digs. He bought a mattress and box springs and has his office chair, and of course his newest toy- the new i-phone. He's livin' large!!! [smilie=th_aola]

Good Morning!

Starting out with CFTKR Banana Nut and GHBT sugar Cookie

Cat....you must be so proud of your DD,that was a wonderful thing she did!

Aria...thanks for the Strawberry Pretzel jello recipe,it sounds delish!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend

I love strawberrry jello pretzel salad! It would be a great dish to take to BUNCO. Thanks for the reminder!

This morning I'm melting Sweet Nuts from EW. This is one of my favorite scents from here. We are leaving for the airport in a few hours to pick up DS. Can't wait to see him and hear about all the fun he had with his grandparents!

Cat....I agree, very nice thing your DD done. mp....I know you will be so happy to see your son!

Today I've got on Mexican Cocoa from CP. Thank you dear friend!! I love this!

Cat... I am glad to have the inside info on G-force. I told my kids we would go see that tomorrow! I hope your daughter likes her hair short, my daughter and I both got our chopped at the beginning of the summer and we love it!!

I am melting Busy Bee's Strawberry Preserves... so cheery and fruity!!

Afternoon melts and for the next week will be from CYS. I figure, if she has free shipping on a $25.00 purchase I need to get going on her stuff.

Front melt ~ Raspberry ruffle ~ smells wonderful

Back melt ~ Pink Almond Cream ~ nice but a tad light for me

Cisley (who would like to order a lot more of her Pink Blends, etc.)

Just received my SSS order and I'm melting Tropical Twister. It smells sooo good! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Guest Anonymous

Hi!

This evening I'm melting strawberry something-or-other from Grumpy girls...and also burning a candle from Carol in Kiwi/Fresh Picked Strawberries, also have Strawberry Preserves going in another warmer...house smells divine!!

Guest scentedstamper

Went out for dinner with the family and now that we're home I switched out all the melters for the night.

CFTKR - Pink Sugared Cupcake (last one, boo hoo!), Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints, Amish Harvest, Pink Sugared Grapefruit, EW Birthday Cake and CCCC Amish Harvest and Pink Crush. Fabulous!!!!!

Nighty night!

Sheryl