The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Hello All!

This morning I'm trying out a new scent from Carol - Boston Tea Party. It just started to melt so I have no clue what it's going to smell like but its cold scent smelled exactly like lemon iced tea. Yum!!!

I'm still melting my Freesia, by Haley's and it is going strong. :lol: If anyone likes the scent of Freesia this is an exact match. :)

Barbara

Guest ilovescentedthings

Were going to change out the crosscreek pink sugar cake and melt crosscreek's paradise. Smells like sprite soda.

I went with the blind reach and grab this morning.

BG - Sugared Raspberry Violets

EW - Exotic Amber

Do you like that amber from EW? I ask because I bought a 5 pack of them,thinking it was one I liked before-and I can't stand it. I am a big amber gal, so I am wondering if its just a bad pour,me, or if they smell different than most ambers I've tried. Just not my thing.

Hello, I am melting SSS pumpkin cheesecake. It's very strong and yummy. :)

Barbara

I went with the blind reach and grab this morning.

BG - Sugared Raspberry Violets

EW - Exotic Amber

Do you like that amber from EW? I ask because I bought a 5 pack of them,thinking it was one I liked before-and I can't stand it. I am a big amber gal, so I am wondering if its just a bad pour,me, or if they smell different than most ambers I've tried. Just not my thing.

Cat01, I like some Amber scents and not others. The EW was just okay for me. I left it on today but it's not one I would re-order. To me this one smelled more perfumy and less sexy than other Ambers. Sorry yours didn't work out for you.

I just now switched that one out. I put CD - Tutti Fruity and HoT Pink Sugar Cake Bites together in the same melter. I hope they play nice.

Pink Sugar ~ Almost Country

Pink Sugared Raspberries ~ CFTKR

I'm melting Carol's PSR too! It's very pretty. Great minds...

Michele, er, Aunt Candle, that is an adorable moniker!

Gail

Guest scentedstamper
Were going to change out the crosscreek pink sugar cake and melt crosscreek's paradise. Smells like sprite soda.

I agree ilove! It is a good one. With my last order I had that scent made up into the cute "fruit" shapes and they look so real!

Barbara- I didn't care for the SSS Pumpkin Cheesecake at all. Funny how different all our noses are!!!

Finally having a break in the HOT weather here! It will still be hot today, but it's starting to cool off at night (high 60's) the way we love it here in the SW. Craving cinnamon/bakery today! Melting: Can Do - Honey Gingerbread and Snickerdoodle, MTT Cinnamon Stick, and CCCC Graham Cracker (not strong enough imo). Burning some Haley's votives in the wonderful Honey Graham Cracker as well.

Sheryl

Guest Anonymous

Today I tried one of Sweet Surrender's new scents - Berry Scones. Yum!

I used to buy from her on Ebay but then I got a card for her website - cheaper and she always has a discount code to apply. Great selections too :lol:

JoJo :) :)

This afternoon I am melting SSS Key Lime Pie..this is a winner!

Debra, The Pink Butterscotch is barely noticeable...I really haven't found any from Rosa's that are stron for me. Sad because she has alot of nice blends. So, I cannot really give an adequate description b/c I can hardly smell it and I am thinking I am smelling a little bit of poundcake; probably leftover scent from a former tart I melted.

Today I tried one of Sweet Surrender's new scents - Berry Scones. Yum!

I used to buy from her on Ebay but then I got a card for her website - cheaper and she always has a discount code to apply. Great selections too :)

JoJo :lol: :P

Hi JoJo. Thanks for the heads up. Great to see that you did your very first post here! :)

Gail

Melting Spotted Hog--Mango Raspberry Ice.

Nice and strong, fruity and refreshing [smilie=th_51991986] Ahhhh!

Barbara