The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Melting Can-Do's Lessie's Birthday Cake! Wow! Donna has done a great job with Lessie's scents! I'll have to re-order this again!

Unfortunately William Sonoma was sold out of what I needed but YC wasn't. I actually bought the last 2 new their new fall burners. They said they are getting more in. I also picked up and got a good whiff of the new Almond Cookie. That is one amazing scent. It's a must have for bakery lovers.

In my new fall YC burner I'm melting Carol's Caramlized Pralines. I also have YC's Fresh Cut Herbs and Sweet Strawberry burning.

Good Morning. Im melting Can-Do-Lessies Garden Terrace and burning from CBV-The Porridge Pot.

Cat52, how is that Porridge Pot from CBV? I'm so curious about this scent.

Some highlights from my day of melting:

GG - All Nighter

CFTKR - Lemon Noel

on this evening:

LOL - Pink Sugar Mon Cheri

Pure Scents - Tuscan Holiday

This morning I am not melting anything yet.

Last night I melted Strawberry Fluffers from Carol. This is a good one.

Hey Jules, who is CL and how did the Caramel Tobacco scent do? That sounds quite interesting.

Melting SSS Lemonheads from last night and its still going strong this AM. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

Barbara

Good Morning. Im melting Can-Do-Lessies Garden Terrace and burning from CBV-The Porridge Pot.

Cat52, how is that Porridge Pot from CBV? I'm so curious about this scent.

Some highlights from my day of melting:

GG - All Nighter

CFTKR - Lemon Noel

on this evening:

LOL - Pink Sugar Mon Cheri

Pure Scents - Tuscan Holiday

Jules it has a buttery scent to it and my 8oz. jar filled my big livingroom and kitcen. I really love this one by CBV. Here is her description of it-this wonderful scent has top notes of oatmeal and sweet cream butter, middle notes of cinnamon, raisins, orange and honey that all sit on dry base notes of vanilla, brown sugar, and maple.

Im melting Prairie Kitchen by FP this morning.

Good Morning.

Last nights melts were EW Birthday Cake, soooo yummy, and YC Moonlight Harvest, that was pretty good. I'm finding that I can't put YC tarts in my combo melter, I don't get much scent that way, so I've been sticking to the tealight melter for these. Anyone else have this problem?

LLVV, so glad you got your warmers. Did you get two of the same? Did you melt that Almond Cookie? They didn't have that when I went last, I will have to get it on my next trip to the mall.

I did go to the outlet last night, and got 4 or 5 tarts that I hadn't tried. I think they are pretty much older scents. I also got this cool, air freshener, it is the shape of a medium jar and the same size and it comes with this solid air thing that goes inside and its battery operated. That was $8, and then the refills were two in a package for $5. This thing is way strong. I put it on, on the way to work for about 5 minutes and I had to turn the thing off. I think its gonna be way better then the airfresheners or the car fans. I'll let you guys know.

Have a great day!

This morning so far-

Burning a candle-Sweet creamy Vanilla-HI

melting-Lessie's Haunted House-Can Do

Hope you all have a great day!

[smilie=th_235F35F32] Good morning friends.

I've been in and out (mostly out) the past few days. I've been missing my smellies, but today is a good day because I've just "met" AMS's Best Friends and it's fantastic! [smilie=th_aa20]

All's right with my little world again. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Gail

Thanks Cat52. That sounds like a yummy scent.

CL = Country Light I'm sorry to say that the Tobacco Caramel wasn't for me...at all. I bailed on it pretty quickly. The name caught my attention too, but to me it smelled like a very strong older gentlemen's cologne.

The scent notes are: tobacco blossom, mandarin, honey, rose and caramel.

I switched out to CL - Sweet Orange & Pomegranate, and I'm much happier. This one is sweet and good.

Hello candle pals!

I've got a good one melting...it's Flirty Bubbles from CYS...bubblegum with a hint of citrus.

Earlier I melted Candied Toffee Crunch from GG...it was good, but didn't last long.

Fixing hot diggity dogs for lunch.....