The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Hello,

I just started melting CFTKR -Orange sherbert :? if this is my "cup of tea yet."

Barbara

Today's scent standouts:

HL - Butter Rum Allspice

W&S - Cake Bake

CBV - Island Delight

FM - French Kiss

W&S - Make Mine a Mocha yesterday lasted a long time. Reorder.

My CFTKR-Orange Sherbert has been melting for about an hour and going strong. My DH actually likes it. :?

Barbara

Great tips, Slpit. And thanks, everyone. I truly hope I was able to nip it in the bud, but it's still disturbing that someone out there has all my information. :?

Just getting home, but early this morning had on:

Vanilla Bean - Harvest Glow. Nice vanilla. Completely gone since I've returned home.

Apricot - Abundascents. Good throw, but I could not stand the scent.

Apples & Oak - Melissa's Primitive Wicks. Didn't smell anything.

Mandy's Merlot Madness - MD. I really liked this one.

I'll put on more in a bit. I had some packages waiting for me and I'm going to post some p0rn!

Great tips, Slpit. And thanks, everyone. I truly hope I was able to nip it in the bud, but it's still disturbing that someone out there has all my information. :?

Vanilla Bean - Harvest Glow. Nice vanilla. Completely gone since I've returned home.

I'll put on more in a bit. I had some packages waiting for me and I'm going to post some p0rn!

Good to know about the MD scent - she sent me one of those as a sample.

Three hours ago, DD and I were basking in the sun and heat at the playground. Now it's hard, thundering, lightening, pouring rain, and hailing. Such a great change in 3 hours.

Tonight I'm melting:

CFTKR - Mashmallow Ambrosia

and burning:

YC - Black Currant and Farmer's Market

Bigred, the Merlot melt was still scenting when I went to change it out this evening. It scented a small sized room moderately well and I really liked it.

Just put on:

Bear Claws - Abby Road. Trying one spoon!

Hyacinth - Pure Integrity

Cherry - Backroad Hobbies

Blueberry Cobbler - Crazy for Candles

and two candles:

Piggy Munch from SH still going

New one - Clove from Sweet Harvest Farms. Scenting well so far and a nice, clean burn.

Guest scentedstamper

Last melts for the day are:

Haley's - 7 up Pound Cake, Honey Graham Cracker (SO wonderful- I recommend this to those who love cinnamon/bakery!) And Haley's candles- 2 wick in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and votives in Red Velvet Cake and Blueberry Cobbler

Can Do - Spice Cupboard

More candles - YC Cinnamon Stick and Swan Creek Vanilla Pound Cake

[smilie=th_bounce]

Sheryl

Last scents of the day are:

K - Bay Leaf & Pepper - Busy Bee's - I'm really liking this one more than I thought I would - very good strength as well

LR - Dolce Vita - Tyler - A favorite!

BR - Cherry Blossom - CFTKR - A favorite!

Bathroom - Dutch Breeze - Candle Dippers - A favorite!

Still burning my Colonial White Rose Truffle jar in the bath, which is going longer than I thought it would - frankly I thought it would have been done by now!

My last melt tonight is Southern Star Scents--Lemonhead. This smells just like a fresh cut lemon, Juicy and tart. [smilie=th_bounce]

Barbara

At various times:

7Up Pound Cake, French Crumb Cake - Abby Road

Pomona's Garden, Lemon Sugar, Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes - Smells So Sweet

Lavender Vanilla - Sheba's Secrets

At various times:

Ok what is Smells So Sweet and Sheba's? You always pop up with these companies no one else ever posts about! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] [smilie=The_Hi]

At various times:

Ok what is Smells So Sweet and Sheba's? You always pop up with these companies no one else ever posts about! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] [smilie=The_Hi]

Ha! I'm re-discovering them as I am cleaning out the stash. Smells So Sweet must be gone OOB. I remember reading her closing for a bit, then I never saw her re-open. I can't even find her site now. Sheba's Secret: http://www.shebassecrets.com/ I'm eh on what I have but would try again during a good sale because she has some interesting scent blends I want to try.

This morning:

Sweet Fried Banana - Abby Road. This one is just ok. Smells like Banana Laffy Taffy to me, lighter throw.

Mac Apple, Raspberry Zinger - Smells So Sweet

Gain - unknown

Italian Bakery - Sheba's Secrets

Lemongrass Coconut - Soy Lovely

Pumpkin Bread - Abby Road

Great tips, Slpit. And thanks, everyone. I truly hope I was able to nip it in the bud, but it's still disturbing that someone out there has all my information. [smilie=th_scratch]

Maybe it is just too early and I haven't had enough [smilie=The_Hi] but I can't for the life of me think of what MD should be, and I really want to know because I have been in search of another great Merlot scent, since I may not be able to get any more Cabernet from AMS. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Trying to supplement, yesterday I melted Blue Gecko's Cabernet Grape Parfait, which is fanatastic, but really strong on the grape, not so much on the wine.

I am burning an older LOL candle this morning before we leave for Montana for the weekend... Sugar Filled Fantasy layer. I think I am going to try and talk my husband into driving through Yellowstone Park. I know it takes longer, but my kids sure do love the buffalo, elk, and other assorted creatures. :P

Good morning,

I am melting CFTKR--Sweet Pumpkin Bars

I will order this again. , smells like pumpkin bread to me. I like it because it not too sweet and cloying.

In my opinion, just right. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Barbara

Good Saturday Morning!

Early Melts are

Can-do Lemon Lime

Can-do Kiwi Sage and Ginger

Gold Canyon Candle Fruit Fusion

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]