The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Michele, Americana sounds so interesting....what does it smell like? Is that from Cottage Hill Creations?

Tonight we are enjoying Little Red Riding Hood from Grumpy Girl.....It's good, but I think it's more of a winter or cold weather scent...very woodsy.

Yes Aria -Americana is from Cottage Hill Creations. I got it last summer at the BOGO sale and I still have another one. It was red, white and blue layered. The red is apple and the blue layer is blueberry. The white layer seems to have blended into the other two layers. Unfortunately I can't remember what scent the white layer was.

After a really long and busy but very fun day, I'm melting Cherry Jelly Bean from CFTKR. I'm also burning YC's Macintosh Spice and Farmer's Market.

Finally able to change my scents for today:

Oatmeal Scotchies - Angie's. Yummy.

Sugared Pie Crust & Tart Green Apples - Bizzy B's. Just starting and I already love it!

7Up Pound Cake - Gramma Fran's

Snozzberry - GHBT. Great scent.

We're back from the Kennedy Space Center. We went there to see the shuttle launch but it got canceled due to a fuel leak. [smilie=th_bb40] Oh well. We enjoyed touring the Space Center anyway. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Tonight's scent is Can-Do Dad's Cucumbers & Cream

It's strong. It's in the bedroom but I can smell it all the way through the house. Like Coco-mint frost without the mint.

I am melting Coffee with Santa tonight. Wonderful. I always think about Stardust girl when I melt this one! I ordered quite a few of this scent with my last order.

Good morning!!! I just put an old Vanilla Latte tart in the kitchen, I have no idea where I got it...but it sells great. Soon I will be adding

YC Mandarin Cranberry

Busy Bees Mac Apple

Busy Bees Mulberry

and in my bedroom YC Lavender Vanilla

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Good morning all. It's pouring rain here - AGAIN! UGH!

First scents of the day are:

K - Lessie's Blueberry Blast n' Cream - Can-Do - A very nice moderately strong scent - I'd reorder it

LR - Arachne's Garden - Dark Candles - A favorite.

BR - Apricot - Busy Bee's - Awesome strong scent and a new favorite! Superb!

Bathroom - Jezebel - Grumpy Girl - Not really smelling anything out of this one besides hot wax. Disappointing. I'm going to change it out for Ganz Time & Again's Linen instead, which I just did.

I also have my CFTKR Cinnamon Kissed Pear square votive burning in the bedroom and two Illuminations Spa Day votives burning in the bath. I really wasn't in the mood for lots of candles today (too much wick maintenance! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] ) but this dreary day really calls for something to be burning.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Good morning!

All just starting: Oatmeal Scotchies and Blueberry Cobbler (Angie's), Granny's Pie Crust (Aubrey's), Creme Brulee & Cinnamon Bun (Bizzy B's), Green Apple (Lil Bears), and Banana Nut Bread (Gramma Fran's).

Good morning! I'm starting out the day with 7-up pound cake from missy's. The other melters are icing, so I'll get them going shortly. Hopefully this one's strong, since my dog STINKS this morning. LOL!

I hope you all have a great day! Sorry I haven't been around much, but since we've been done with school, the kids have taken over all of our computers. :lol:

Started out with CYS Tuscan Melon & Apricot....a little too strong on the apricot and not enough melon for me....gonna turn the melter off.

Think I'll switch to Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do!

Heidi...good to see ya girl!

Morning everyone! Going to be a hot one here today! Starting off with Blue Sugar from EW.

Last nights melts were YC Fruit Punch, great throw and very authentic scent, and Rosa's Baby Powder, one of the lighter scented tarts that I've tried from her, but still a nice scent.

Candlelove; I'm wondering where summer is also. Rainy and maybe storms this afternoon. I am melting EW-Welcome Home. I hope everyone has a nice afternoon and it is sunny wherever you are. :lol: