The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

Finished up the Lemon Lavender and put in Beach Walk (Pure Scents) and Botanical Bliss (also Pure Scents)....Upstairs I have Crosscreek's Citrus Linen H20......

This morning I had Rasberry Violet going in the living room, which was actually from last night too. I switched over to Honeysuckle Dreams, and in the kitchen I have Lemon Cued. I'm not sure what company they are from....They smell GREAT though!

Guest Anonymous
This morning I had Rasberry Violet going in the living room, which was actually from last night too. I switched over to Honeysuckle Dreams, and in the kitchen I have Lemon Cued. I'm not sure what company they are from....They smell GREAT though!

I just e-mailed you re: where those are from....

I just e-mailed you re: where those are from....

Thank you Jen. They're awesome.

;)

In the kitchen and LR Da Lime in Da Coconut is melting from Bellla's, Violet Lime from Soy Lovely is in the MB and Georgia Sunrise from Tuscadero's is making the kids' bedrooms smell wonderful and fruity! Hope everyone has a great Friday night!

downy in the bedroom

twigs and berries in the kitchen

love spell in the living room

sweet melon in my daughters bedroom

cedar and saffron in my bathroom

Guest Anonymous

Good Evening all. Gardenia Paradise has just been lit.

I got a bag of Raspberry Violet from Charity in my last order but haven't gotten to it yet.

Hope it's the good one!

Full Moon Candles - Orange Blossom pillar

Woodwick - Tuberose candle

3 nameless scentless ancient Circle E votives

Good morning. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good morning, everyone.

Gran's Zucchini Bread candle, Bath & Body Bliss (very good)

Clean Sheets candle, Gold Canyon (very good)

Banana Nut Bread candle, Thumbwick (good)

Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies melt, Cottage Hill (yummy!!!)

Guest Anonymous

Brown Bag Orange Blossoms (smells like the real thing :(, also Candle Haven's Mimosa Breeze......I FINALLY figured out why this has such a familiar smell to me - it smells exactly like an Avon lotion - their classic Skin So Soft scent (the pink one :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Sweet Peas & Cream from Carol.

cookielady........have seen the travel tins. How many hours does the scent last & do you put them on a plate warmer?

We're getting ready to go to the kids' soccer game and then I leave for work afterwards so I probably won't melt anything until later this evening. Everyone's morning melts sound wonderful! :(

I just have one melter going right now. I'm not sure what we have planned for the day, so I didn't want to start too many right now. So, it's sea blossom from an unknown vendor in my computer room. It smells really nice.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Hi cosycabin, the travel tin I have in a 6 oz, from someone local that mades candles. On the lid it say burn time is 30 hours, and no I don't put it on a warmer, just light it. It's great for a small area.

Susan