The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous
boring YC midnight Jasmine oil. It's practically all I have left. Anybody know any really fast vendors? I could got to YC but the cost in gas would be about the same a as a shipping charge...

I just ordered from Crosscreek on Friday - They were here yesterday (actually in town the day before but there was no mail so I would have had them earlier).

K's Kreations is also SUPER fast. If I order on Fridays I always have orders in-hand on Mondays (and that's Indiana to Arizona).

Grazia's Strawberry Shortcake

Colonial candle Island Pineapple

YC - Midnight Cove votive

and two nameless, scentless Circle E votives. terrible. The jars are great, but the votives not so much.

Black Raspberry & Vanilla from Sugar & Spice. Probably the best Black Raspberry & Vanilla scent I've ever smelled, but the throw is pretty light and I'm finding the scent doesn't last very long.

littlegoblin - add Dakota Scents to the list. I also ordered Friday, they arrived yesterday.

Today is Texas' Tumbleweed and Apple simmer oil.

Jason - don't bother with the vanilla Scentstory. It has not gotten any better. I am going to ask at the sale next week if these can be returned. At almost $8.00 - that buys several tarts!

Today I am melting Nene's Citrus Berry Splash and Carol's Fresh Picked Strawberries.

The combo is excellent and would definately purchase both of these again. I actually have another of the Citrus Berry Splash, but the Fresh Picked Strawberries was received in a trade with busymom.

Girl..................you were right AGAIN. You never miss with these scents, especially the strawberries. A girl after my own heart with that scent choice.

I love most strawberry scents and this one is perfect. True strawberry without all the cream and such that is added to some.

Guest Anonymous

I just put on Coco Mango by Crosscreek (tealight downstairs and smells AWESOME so far) and Lavender Lullaby brittle by Pure Scents in the upstairs melter - This one smells so good I just kept opening the bag and inhaling before I decided to finally put it in!

Guest Anonymous

Is it Friday yet? lol It's dragging along here.

I have HoT Egg Nog Ice Cream, Crosscreek Fuzzy Navel and Pineapple Upside Down Cake and MDD Pixie Dust.

Doing laundry today....Anyone want to come over and help? lol I despise laundry days.

Guest Anonymous

Came back to re-post that I'm INLOVE with both of my scent choices today!! The Crosscreek Coco Mango is PERFECT and throwing exactly how I hoped it would in my house....and the surprise hit for me is going to be that Pure Scent brittle I think....MMMMM.

Oh Trep- I am sorry to hear that the power problems are continuing for you. We have not had any additional problems since yesterday-a.m.

I hope you can take a nap today,or turn in early. Hopefully we are done with this nonsense around here! Do you get your power from Osage Valley?

I am cleaning carpets today and just put on Vanilla of Pearl-LOL

Still have the Butterfly Garden on. When my DD and I returned from her Tea Party(I threw it for her and her friends as a farewell to school) at the tea room; it smelled so wonderful in here from just one tart melting! Definite reorder!

Is it Friday yet? lol It's dragging along here.

I have HoT Egg Nog Ice Cream, Crosscreek Fuzzy Navel and Pineapple Upside Down Cake and MDD Pixie Dust.

Doing laundry today....Anyone want to come over and help? lol I despise laundry days.

I'm dragging really bad today too :lol: Isn't it because its hump day??? I HATE LAUNDRY. I do a load going out the door to work in the mornings and start on it again when I get home from work. It is never ending !!!!

I burning my Lick Me All Over from heartlandherb. It is fabulous! Everyone coming in the office today has raved about it. I LOVE THIS SMELL!

Hi Cat--I think they may have it fixed--hope so anyway. We get our power from Southwest Electric--we found out the trouble is at the substation but the big boss is mad so it will be fixed. I hope both of us are done with it, too. I hate electric problems.

Came home and dumped the YC Mango Peach Salsa as it was done and have started a chopped up YC Coconut Bay votive in the tealight and Can Do Sugar Wafers in the electric. The Candle Lite Apricots and Mangoes candle on the warmer upstairs is throwing like crazy all over the house--wonderful scent.

Hi Cat--we had power problems late last night so only got about 3 hours of sleep--sigh--it is on now thank goodness--hope yours is fixed.

This morning it is YC Mango Peach Salsa and a Candle-lite candle in Apricot and Mango on a warmer.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Ooh, let me know how the apricot & mango is. I have a small jar in that scent, and haven't burned it yet. I'm thinking of using it in my bathroom, if I can keep my darn cats from climbing into the sink (they have a ltitle obsession with drinking out of the bathroom sink).

Heidi--it is great-I have on the 3 wick one--not lit of course since it is on a warmer but you can smell it everywhere. I love it--may have to get another one before they decide to get rid of it. Nancy

My husband brought me roses and a sugar plum tart bar thingy for our 13th wedding anniversary today.

I can't believe he picked out a tart scent.

It's good too. I put it on right away. :P What a sweetie.

My husband brought me roses and a sugar plum tart bar thingy for our 13th wedding anniversary today.

It's good too. I put it on right away. :P What a sweetie.

That is so sweet... Happy Anniversary Jules!

It's good too. I put it on right away. [smilie=th_a056] What a sweetie.

:P Happy anniversary to you both, Juletones!

I have add apple orchard from yesterday melting from candles from the keeping room, and have apple & maple burbon from jarpot candles melting.

Happy Anniversary Juletones :P

Guest Anonymous

Happy anniversary to you both Jules! [smilie=th_a056]

Melting zucchini bread. Love this scent! Smells just like I have some baking in the oven!

Have tried this from a few vendors (Bella, Crosscreek, CFTKR, Tuscaderos, Nene's, etc) and haven't met one I didn't like yet!

:P