The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

This morning it is CHC Lily of the Valley. I am hosting a 91st birthday party today in Springfield so will gone most of the day. You all have a lovely Saturday. :lol:

It must have been a joyous party, Nancy ! Is the birthday "girl" a relative ? How nice of you to organize the festivities.

I've been out most of the day "stimulating the economy" LOL, so I haven't had anything melting. But, I just started up boo berry (unlabeled) in my bedroom, and bella bug boutique's sweet orange & chili pepper in my living room.

And, no, I didn't buy anything scent related, but we did get an air conditioner for our upstairs, a lawnmower, and a leaf blower. Woohoo!

Well that's no fun. :lol: Unfortunately, your stimulating the economy intent may backfire if that air conditioner was made in Japan ! [smilie=typen]

Good Morning. My home smells so sweet. I'm melting :

Nene's Butterscotch Brulee

Spotted Hog - Orange Chiffon Cake

I finally have room in my main melt cabinet. Today I get to move my Can-Do and HoT orders out of stash number 2 into regular rotation. :lol: I love organizing them all.

How is the strength of Orange Chiffon Cake? I love your combination. Haven't tried Hog's melts yet. I'm melting CHC's Peppermint to start with. Oo la la...love it. My whole family is breathing well with this one and love it. It's marvelous!

Its a food day this morning! I put on Blueberry Muffins-Aroma Soy, Lemon Pound Cake-Mia Bella, and Butter Rum Crunch-Candledippers. I think that since I am home alone this morning-I am going to have ice cream for breakfast-hee hee-don't you dare tell on me!

Its a food day this morning! I put on Blueberry Muffins-Aroma Soy, Lemon Pound Cake-Mia Bella, and Butter Rum Crunch-Candledippers. I think that since I am home alone this morning-I am going to have ice cream for breakfast-hee hee-don't you dare tell on me!

You're reving up my sweet tooth Cat. :( Thanks, now I will light up the Fudge Brownie that has been patiently waiting in my closet. :P

This morning it is CHC Lily of the Valley. I am hosting a 91st birthday party today in Springfield so will gone most of the day. You all have a lovely Saturday. :(

It must have been a joyous party, Nancy ! Is the birthday "girl" a relative ? How nice of you to organize the festivities.

Boogie--she is not a relative--just a good friend. We had a great time--balloons and the whole works--fun!!

Cat--we would never tell on you--just wish I was there to have shared the ice cream breakfast--after all it's milk so it's good for you, right?

Trep you are only a stone's throw from me! Hop in the car and I'll share some for lunch/dinner!! :P

Milk is good for you-yeah that's right,but how do you explain the hot fudge I just put all over it? :(

You're reving up my sweet tooth Cat. :( Thanks, now I will light up the Fudge Brownie that has been patiently waiting in my closet. :P

Heart2heart-

Any excuse I can give you to start a new candle/tart-I will take it. Of course, then you'll have to actually bake some real brownies...

Cat01, My kids wanted fruit snacks for breakfast today. We had a whole debate about snacks for breakfast. Then I realized they were talking about their gummy vitamins. Sheesh!

Personally, I'm all for ice cream for breakfast, but that's just between us.

Heart2heart - Spotted Hog's Orange Chiffon Cake is one of my favorite go-to bakery scents. (along with anyone's Zucchini Bread) I think it's one of their specialties. It's strong and sweet and yummy. Not bitter, as some orange scents can be. It lasts a long time too. :(

Cat--we would never tell on you--just wish I was there to have shared the ice cream breakfast--after all it's milk so it's good for you, right?

Trep you are only a stone's throw from me! Hop in the car and I'll share some for lunch/dinner!! :P

Milk is good for you-yeah that's right,but how do you explain the hot fudge I just put all over it? :(

Well, Cat--they say now that chocolate is really good for you too, so I will say you've had a very balanced breakfast. Guess I could make it by dinnertime, couldn't I? trep

Guest Anonymous

BusyBee rules today!

Pink Fairy Dust in 4 melters

Coconut cream pie

Pumpkin vanilla

Busy Bee Cinnamon Bun mixed with Cozy Cottage Vanilla Supreme in the kitchen.

Dining room has Candle Haven Cinnamon Roll mixed with Southern Vanilla.

Living room has Colonial Candles Seagrass candle

Bathroom has YC Sun & Sand

The bedroom where I am sitting at the computer has a tealight in Almost Paradise by Pure Integrity.

I've quite quite a scent thing going today!

this evening i'm trying to finish up a couple of tarts.

Black Forest Truffle-Cottage Hill Creation, very strong

Vanilla Lime YC

Granny Smith Apple- Candles from the keeping room

Hi everyone,

I've got my bakery scents from this morning still going but faded in the background. I started a PI Vanilla this evening and WOW. It's a great one.

Also Archipelago Brown Sugar & Vanilla

and Illume - Roasting Chestnuts

I must have a major sweets craving today.