The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Melting totally for my own enjoyment today and trying some totally new scents.

The first I put on in the living room was from Cottage Hill and it is Bamboo Cabin. I am a lover of the Bamboo scent and this is certainly a different take on it. The sweet, slightly green scent of the bamboo is there, but it is heavily tempered by the spices of the earth as i call them. Like a walk deep into the woods where there is little sun and lots of moisture and the scent of the crisp leaves left from fall and the damp bark of the trees mingling to give a real earthy spice to this scent. Masculine indeed, but i am loving it.

I also put on LOL's Candied Pomegranate Champagne. So refreshing. A rather light scent, yet permeating. The Pomegranate is ever present, but its rich sweetness is tempered by the slight bite of the champagne. I am ready for another glass already.

Have a great day folks.

This afternoon, my home smells like a candle shop. I've got several odds and ends going. samples, half burned voives, bottom of the jar candles, yesterdays melts. Just everything all together.

It's actually not bad. Tomorrow I start fresh again. :cry:

Guest Anonymous

I put on sweet strawberry from MDD and sun ripened raspberry from Jade. All I smell is strawberry. The raspberry one doesn't smell at all. That's one of my favorite scents too.

Guest Anonymous
Not melting anything this morning. We're off to the kids' soccer game. It's supposed to hit 100 here today so I'm not too sympathetic with those of you who think it's hot where you live. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Ditto that (coming from those of us in the HOT Southwest USA, we laugh in the face of 91 degrees! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] Of course, we don't have the humidity so some of you just might be worse off after all.......

ETA scent of the day (almost forgot) - I'm having a terrible time melting right now...nothing seems to be throwing and I'm wondering why. I don't know if something has changed with the weather. I think I've had air conditioning on a little so far this season so I don't think it's only that, but I suppose it could be. I have a higher wattage melter arriving on Tuesday so maybe that's what I need for the summers? But even in tealight melters I'm having issues.....

I've been out most of the day "stimulating the economy" LOL, so I haven't had anything melting. But, I just started up boo berry (unlabeled) in my bedroom, and bella bug boutique's sweet orange & chili pepper in my living room.

And, no, I didn't buy anything scent related, but we did get an air conditioner for our upstairs, a lawnmower, and a leaf blower. Woohoo!

Packin' for CA (Disney) [smilie=th_welcome] have on Crosscreek's Froot Loops...OMG - didn't someone say this one had a heck of a throw? It is so strong I keep moving it - afraid I will poison the cats! LOL!

Guest Anonymous

Finishing up tonight with Gramma Fran's Melonade......Seems heavier on the melon in this rendition - It's really nice and I'm liking stuff from GF's quite a bit.

Guest Anonymous

I have on Honeysuckle tonight, and it smells just like a Honeysuckle bush.

[smilie=th_welcome]

karla

Packin' for CA (Disney) [smilie=th_welcome] have on Crosscreek's Froot Loops...OMG - didn't someone say this one had a heck of a throw? It is so strong I keep moving it - afraid I will poison the cats! LOL!

Have fun! Act like a little kid all day-and a big kid all night!!!

I put on Soy Lovely-Tranquil Waters, Candle Haven-Dreama

Good Morning. My home smells so sweet. I'm melting :

Nene's Butterscotch Brulee

Spotted Hog - Orange Chiffon Cake

I finally have room in my main melt cabinet. Today I get to move my Can-Do and HoT orders out of stash number 2 into regular rotation. :lol: I love organizing them all.

Midnight cove and Midsummers night together in the living room

dune grass upstairs

Fresh Cut Roses and Sweet Strawberry in the computer room (Mother's day gifts from my four year old. She picked them out herself; red and pink lol)

Everything is pretty light so far except the Dunegrass