The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Honey Butter Buns from Bella's in the kitchen and LR. Off to decide what to melt in the MB...

I haven't changed the melters all day-tsk tsk! I am going to rummage around for something nice for the night. Have loved reading everyone else's picks!

Got some good stuff going!

Just got home from work and the late afternoon burn is Marguarita Dreams from CYS in the living room, Splinter and Rags from BusyBee in the comp room and in the bath fruit salad from Contemporary Candles.

Just curious, what does Splinters and Rags smell like? What an interesting sounding scent!

I'm now melting CHC Coconut Lime.....and also Nene's Lemon Meringue Angel Cake.

This is a rather complex scent. It reminds me of all the spices one mingles together when making various types of cider drinks, though I don't detect any cinnamon. It is then as if all of these were, over time, splashed on the old wooden floor and with age is given a rather woodsy touch. Long lasting with big throw. A very prim type scent almost with a potpourri undertone.

Somebody, pay this lady to write scent reviews!

Tonight I have on all kinds of stuff and it's somehow all working! In the kitchen I have a big YC Shortbread Cookie candle going. In the living room, it's a YC Island Spa candle and a Peaches & Dreams tart from Smells So Sweet. In the bedroom, I have a YC Midsummer's Night candle burning and a new YC Scentstories disc I just bought, Spa Day!

Guest Anonymous
Good morning everyone, today its:

Bizzy B's sugar cookie/georgia peach

Sugar and Spice Honey Coco Mango

Can-do's jaimaca me crazy

Rainy and dreary here today, hope everyone has a great day

jersey - I really liked that honey coconut mango from S&S - Reminds me I might order it again.....

I just have a PI candle going for work right now - Vanilla Almond. Will re-start the Honesuckle from last night in a bit (also PI).

Guest Anonymous
Just got home from work and the late afternoon burn is Marguarita Dreams from CYS in the living room, Splinter and Rags from BusyBee in the comp room and in the bath fruit salad from Contemporary Candles.

Just curious, what does Splinters and Rags smell like? What an interesting sounding scent!

I'm now melting CHC Coconut Lime.....and also Nene's Lemon Meringue Angel Cake.

This is a rather complex scent. It reminds me of all the spices one mingles together when making various types of cider drinks, though I don't detect any cinnamon. It is then as if all of these were, over time, splashed on the old wooden floor and with age is given a rather woodsy touch. Long lasting with big throw. A very prim type scent almost with a potpourri undertone.

Somebody, pay this lady to write scent reviews!

I wonder why Slpit hasn't been snatched up to review scents for candlefind. Her descriptive words make me almost smell the scent [smilie=th_bb20]

Melting 3 scents by CandleDippers with her new formulated wax:

Southern Memories

Berry Brulee

Vanilla Lime

so far so good [smilie=th_happy096]

Happy Friday!

I agree, slpit, your descriptions are right on!

Today I am finishing up the Tyler Limelight melt from yesterday...still lots of scent in it!

Also, just started Nene's French Apricot Cake....

More of the clean out of scents continues-I am melting Candle Haven Blueberry Pancakes in the kitchen(my 4yo came in and wanted blueberry waffles once she smelled it).

I have CCCC-Butt Naked, and Lavendar Vanilla in the DR and LR...

Its a beautiful day today-so I have been on the porch all morning-whiffs of Butt Naked drifting out to me through the open window-wonderful morning!

Have a fabulous day all!

95 degrees today - wanted something summery. I brought Grapefruit Watermelon from Bright Blessings, but only one of the buttons. Not strong enough - should have brought more! Will swap out at lunchtime.

Guest Anonymous
95 degrees today - wanted something summery. I brought Grapefruit Watermelon from Bright Blessings, but only one of the buttons. Not strong enough - should have brought more! Will swap out at lunchtime.

95 degrees? Oh goodness! Where do you live? Tooooooo hot. lol

Guest Anonymous

Got 4 burners going.

I put HoT Strawberry Eclair in the kitchen, MDD Peanut Butter Brownie in the living room, Crosscreek Banana Smoothie in the Master bedroom and Jade Chocolate Raspberry Roll in the half bath.

It's a bakery kind of day. lol