The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

TX Scentsations Lemon Sugar

Chery's Sweet Lemon Sugar

Bella's London Lemon Curd

Busy Bee Banana Ivy (upstairs)

Busy Bee wood wic Banana kiwi (powder bathroom)

Just got home from work and the late afternoon burn is Marguarita Dreams from CYS in the living room, Splinter and Rags from BusyBee in the comp room and in the bath fruit salad from Contemporary Candles.

Just curious, what does Splinters and Rags smell like? What an interesting sounding scent!

I'm now melting CHC Coconut Lime.....and also Nene's Lemon Meringue Angel Cake.

This is a rather complex scent. It reminds me of all the spices one mingles together when making various types of cider drinks, though I don't detect any cinnamon. It is then as if all of these were, over time, splashed on the old wooden floor and with age is given a rather woodsy touch. Long lasting with big throw. A very prim type scent almost with a potpourri undertone.

Thanks so much slpit for your very detailed description! Wow....that sounds so lovely....I may have to try it....off to check out the website!

Oops, almost forgot to mention I am melting Snickerdoodle from Can-Do today!

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] I don't see Splinters and Rags on the Busy Bee website....must be discontinued!

YC Lavender Bliss swirl candle

BMC Vanilla Oak votive

Colonial - Lilac Leaves candle

finishing these up today. They've been great, but now they have to go.

Guest Anonymous

It is raining, and dark here! I put on my Pumpkin pie, and Pumpkin fappacino again today. I love these fall fragrances.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34]

karla

[smilie=th_blij31-1] I don't see Splinters and Rags on the Busy Bee website....must be discontinued!

Aria....she has lots of scents that are not listed. I think there is a listing with the scents list, maybe the last item, that says other. Choose that one and then in the comments put Splinters and Rags...or email and ask her if she still has. Any scents you want that are not listed that is how you order them. She can give you the names of some if you email her or ask for suggestions. Tell her you read about splinters and rags on candlefind.

Guest Anonymous

I've got Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper going from Tarts Galore (funny, I couldn't smell it until I turned on my ceiling fan in the office)......I have something citrus in the other room. Upstairs left a tart in all night, not realizing I had the melter on all the way through after lunch - must not have been a good tart since I had no idea it was even there after I put it in early yesterday evening [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Been gone all day and am just now getting started--talk about late!! It is Sugar and Spice Blackberry Fizz--this one was a gift from a dear CF friend and Can Do Black Raspberry Vanilla--these are making the place smell great.

Have a wonderful evening all. Tomorrow is Friday!!! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

[smilie=th_blij31-1] I don't see Splinters and Rags on the Busy Bee website....must be discontinued!

Aria....she has lots of scents that are not listed. I think there is a listing with the scents list, maybe the last item, that says other. Choose that one and then in the comments put Splinters and Rags...or email and ask her if she still has. Any scents you want that are not listed that is how you order them. She can give you the names of some if you email her or ask for suggestions. Tell her you read about splinters and rags on candlefind.

slpit, thank you so much...I was thinking maybe it was a seasonal scent......I am getting a list together to place an order....will let ya know what I order!

Melting something a little different this afternoon...it's a Tyler Mixer Melt I picked up at a little store this afternoon....the scent is called Limelight....I am really enjoying it.....

It is so hot here! Last week in the forties, this week almost 90! The odd thing is that I have opened my windows - and I actually smell the tarts more! I would have thought they would just wisp on out the window, but maybe the air currents are blowing in...

Blues: Hawaiin Breeze candle by Contemporary

Dream Weaver melting by Delightful Creations

Guest Anonymous

Nothing today. We were running errands all day. I'm too pooped to go pick scents so I'll just start fresh tomorrow.

Have a good evening everyone!