The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Tuscadero: Kokomo. I keep melting/simmering the coconut blends - but not on purpose! I did not know what this was going to be until I got a whiff!

Guest Anonymous

I have on grapefruit, and watermelon today.

What would be the best tarts in your opinion that is woodsy? musky? earthy? that you like.

:P

karla

Guest Anonymous

Hi! :P

Today just two burners are going.

I have HoT Chocolate Scone in the kitchen and Jade Cherry Crumb Pie in the living room.

This afternoon & evening will be: Cottage Hill Creation- Herbel, smells like herbel essence shampo. Still have pineapple citrus from this morn going from yc.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

Update. I do not like either of the scents I had on earlier. They are not my style at all.

Will change out after dinner.

I've had Blue Moon - Exotic Coconut on most of the day.

I was going to clean this one out after last nights melt. I'm glad I did'nt. It's been a good strong scent today.

I have a wildberry fig burning in the Laundry room. I am melting Sangria-MB in the kitchen, Bamboo Sugar-LOL in the DR, and Dreama-Candle Haven in the LR.

Guest Anonymous

I had been melting Amish quilt by Cozy Cottage and celtic spice by Texas Scentsations. I started them last night and they have been going strong. My daughter came in from school and said one of her teachers asked "who has cinnamon on them..I smell cinnamon..I am allergic to it, I feel my tongue starting to swell so whoever has it better not bring it tomorrow" :P I guess today is the last day for melting cinnamon til June when school is out. I know it gets in their clothes but I thought mainly candles with a flame did that!

Creamy Mango in the kitchen/LR from Candle Haven.

I just placed my first order with Sugar & Spice. Couldn't pass up the sale I found on the sales page: 20% off your order, plus free shipping for orders over $25!

I've got on something pink from Jason and Grace's - maybe watermelon? Smells nice, whatever it is. Burning Danish Kringle from another unknown vendor (part of an older stash) and it's nice, too. Still burning Cobblestone's Mediterranean Fig candle and I think that's all I'm doing tonight. Good night everyone!

Smells so good in here tonight! I have my Vanilla Cupcake candle going in the kitchen, a YC Frosted Pumpkin going in the LR (STRONG) and a YC Mandarin Cranberry in the BR. I feel like I need to burn more "spring-y" scents, but darn it, I love the cozy food scents so much!

Good morning! I've lost my voice, so it's a good thing I can still communicate through the computer. My kids are kind of glad, though, since I can't yell at them. LOL!

So far, it's yc's black raspberry in the computer room, and cobblestone's sweet pea in my bedroom. I haven't decided what I want in the living room or the kitchen yet.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Guest Anonymous

I just placed my first order with Sugar & Spice. Couldn't pass up the sale I found on the sales page: 20% off your order, plus free shipping for orders over $25!

Did you get the free shipping too? Shanna has entered a 'candlefind' code that will give free shipping to CF members indefinitely - combines with other sales offers too.

I went back to find where I posted that shipping info and I can't find it now - So sorry if you didn't get to take advantage of it this time, but hopefully on a future order if you like her stuff........

Did you get the free shipping too? Shanna has entered a 'candlefind' code that will give free shipping to CF members indefinitely - combines with other sales offers too.

I went back to find where I posted that shipping info and I can't find it now - So sorry if you didn't get to take advantage of it this time, but hopefully on a future order if you like her stuff........

Yes, I got free shipping in addition to 20% off. It was too good to pass up! :)

I am melting Coconut Cream Pie this morning from Candle Haven.

I put on Amber Vanilla-EP, and Spiced Wassail-Front Porch this morning. I love Wassail-it is fantastic so far!