The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Hi all-

I believe that Missy's codes are for newsletter subscribers only. Correct me if I am wrong Cyn,Christina?

She very rarely has sales,so I'd definitely email her about newsletter status. I am sure she will be able to assist. She is a wonderful vendor to work with.

I have added-

Haley's-Coconut Lime Verbena

to the mix this afternoon.

Great and strong-I can smell it all the way downstairs!

I'm melting Winter Garden from CFTKR and burning a pink floral triple layer candle that I got at Target. So far the candle is doing nothing but causing problems. I started it late last night and by the time I was ready to go to bed, it hadn't melted all the way to the edge so I let it burn all night. When I checked it this morning, it had just continued to tunnel. :P So, I guess I'll go visit 'Burning & Melting Tips' to look for advice. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

I received the email from Nene's, and i think it is usually for newsletter subscribers, when she has the sales. I have never seen anything on her site about a sale, otherwise.

I got the email to and it is a newsletter so that is why I also hesitated to post it, but if interested, I imagine she will send you the code if you email her. Then, I'd definitely sign up for the newsletter since her sales seem to be few and far between.

I emailed Millicent this morning to ask her if she received my order/payment from the other day since I haven't yet heard from her. This is my first order with NeNe's. I also signed up for the newsletter this morning and haven't received anything either....

I hope we get it soon! I'd place another order even before getting my first one from her! lol

This afternoon I am melting Busy Bee-Enchanted Forest/

What does this smell like Kim? I love some of Busy Bee's rich scents. :lol:

Melts at lunch time:

LOL ~ L'Amour de Mamie (love this scent in my bedroom)

Crosscreek ~ Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie (really strong today)

Busy Bee ~ Candy Cane

CP ~ Berry and Cream Sugar Cookie

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

The last time someone mentioned a newsletter from Nene's (false alarm a couple of weeks ago), Missy said I was signed up. I never get her newsletters and there is nothing in my spam box. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Thank goodness it's Friday! It's been a busy week at work and I haven't had much time to melt. :? But, I have today off and have the evening to look forward to- DH and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our 16th anniversary. [smilie=th_shewiggle] Today I've been enjoying Hello Sugar from LOL and Lemon Creme Donuts from Spotted Hog. These scents just put you in a good mood. :lol:

Thank goodness it's Friday! It's been a busy week at work and I haven't had much time to melt. :? But, I have today off and have the evening to look forward to- DH and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our 16th anniversary. [smilie=th_shewiggle] Today I've been enjoying Hello Sugar from LOL and Lemon Creme Donuts from Spotted Hog. These scents just put you in a good mood. :lol:

Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting ready to go home. I'm going to lite every candle I have and put a tart in every warmer when I get there. I'm off until Tuesday and I'm going to see just how good it can smell!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

I am melting today, Apple Berry Crumble from Crosscreek. My favorite apple scent. I am so melting, Red Velvet Cake, from Bella's. My whole house is smelling so yummy. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Guest scentedstamper

Happy Anniversary mpfand! Congratulations on 16 years. DH and I are going to dinner tonight at our favorite resaurant to celebrate our 28 th anniversary! It is really tomorrow, but we have a busy weekend with 4 services at church. (our church is pretty much the second home for our whole family!)

Melting : Crosscreek Butterfly Hugs and Blue Violets and BG Petal Pusher and Honeysuckle. Also, finally lit the YC Blue Hydrangea large jar I have been admiring for 2 weeks now. It is just gorgeous, and smelling and burning great.

Enjoy the weekend!

Sheryl

Happy Anniversary mpfand! Congratulations on 16 years. DH and I are going to dinner tonight at our favorite resaurant to celebrate our 28 th anniversary! It is really tomorrow, but we have a busy weekend with 4 services at church. (our church is pretty much the second home for our whole family!)

Melting : Crosscreek Butterfly Hugs and Blue Violets and BG Petal Pusher and Honeysuckle. Also, finally lit the YC Blue Hydrangea large jar I have been admiring for 2 weeks now. It is just gorgeous, and smelling and burning great.

Enjoy the weekend!

Sheryl

Happy Anniversary! What is the secret to a long marriage? (I hope its lots of candles)

Guest scentedstamper

Patience, communication a little sacrifice, and denimsway, I think you may be onto something- I've loved candles a LOOOOONG time!!!!!

Sheryl

Thank you, denimsway.

scentedstamper, thank you and congratulations to you, too. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] 28 years is really something to celebrate. I agree; patience, communication and sacrifice are all key to a long, happy marriage. Also lots of compromising! I think good smellies help make a house a home, which may just boost everyone's mood so that may play a role in it, too! [smilie=th_help]

I just put YC water garden in a tealight melter. Also today it's been:

Angie's peach mango salsa...really, really good

YC sweet violet...really good

YC wild pansies...not so good, but I think the tart was really old

Happy Anniversary scentedstamper and mpfand! Enjoy dinner with your DH's.

Earlier today, DH asked me what I wanted to do with my tart "thing." He said he lit what was in there this morning (LOL Cranberry Muffin), but couldn't smell it anymore. I asked him if he could get the wax out and I'd put something on when I got home.

So when I got home tonight, I was surprised to smell something yummy (although nothing like Cranberry Muffin) as soon as I reached our apartment door. When I asked him if he put a tart on, he gave me a huge smile and proudly said yes. Apparently, he went through my LOL basket sniffing everything until he came across Blueberry Vanilla Hazelnut.

He chose it based on the fact that he guessed right (something will be pumpkin and he thinks it's banana) and thought it smelled really good. I was saving these both because I love how they smell cold and only got two. I had also I already decided this afternoon that I wanted to melt LOL's Purple Jelly Beans tonight. Oh well, it sure does smell good in here now. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Happy Anniversary mp and Sheryl!

Today I am not melting anything. It has been a very bad day for my little town here in Tennessee. Two major tornado's hit hard and tore up so many homes and took the lives of a mother and her little child. The damage here is horrible! I feel so lucky my home is still standing.