The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

I have been melting HOT Coconut Creme Coffee for close to 11 hours and it is still SO strong!

Jules- I saw you were melting this today also. Is it lasting this long for you also? I wanted to change scents for tonight but I feel guilty wasting a good tart.

Yes it lasted a long time. I had it on overnight and through most of the day today. It wasn't exactly the newest tart in the drawer either. Good stuff.

Tonight I have CYS - Bobbi Brown Beach This is a scent I like from almost anyone.

and CYS - Thou Art More Lovely (Pink Sugar, Cherry, Champagne, Whipped Cream) I like it.

Hi Guys!

We're back and I have AI on. Thanks for the well wishes for DD. Actually, her ear isn't hurting her which is good. Seeing a swollen lymph node is driving me batty. Fortunately, her doc has lots of experience with good nodes and bad ones so I'm trusting him in that this is a good swollen lymph node. He didn't think blood work was necessary. He put her on an antibiotic...that will be painful for both her and me. I bet half of it ends up on the floor or all over me. He was more concerned about her ears than the lymph node.

I just started melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Raisin Royale and closed my CFTKR order. Woohoo!!!

Have a good night guys!

LLVV-Glad to hear the good new news about your daughter.

I hate when my DD gets swollen lymph nodes. My youngest DD tends to get them more often than my other 2 ever did. I actually asked my doctor the other day about them and he explained that it is all pretty normal. My son had one in his neck that lasted more than a year.

Candlelove, thank you for sharing your lymph node experiences. When he said that this lymph node may take 2 - 3 months to go away I was in shock. Hearing that your son had one for a year puts my mind at ease that this is pretty common stuff. I think DD's ear piercing is going to end up closing up. Right now they look like the are closing and the earrings have only been out for a couple of days. She loved having earrings. Her heart will be broken but a broken heart is better than a bad infection.

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes. DH is out of town and she is fast asleep in my bed. I think I'll go snuggle and watch some TV. Good night.

Candlelove, thank you for sharing your lymph node experiences. When he said that this lymph node may take 2 - 3 months to go away I was in shock. Hearing that your son had one for a year puts my mind at ease that this is pretty common stuff. I think DD's ear piercing is going to end up closing up. Right now they look like the are closing and the earrings have only been out for a couple of days. She loved having earrings. Her heart will be broken but a broken heart is better than a bad infection.

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes. DH is out of town and she is fast asleep in my bed. I think I'll go snuggle and watch some TV. Good night.

Can't you just have them repierced once the infection heals? When I had mine done (only the left ear) it got infected too but I used peroxide and kept turning the post like I was told and it cleared up and was fine.

I got tired of all that citrus so I have changed to Salty Sea Air in the bedroom and with that, I'm going to Sleep.. tomorrow is hump day and I'm ready to get it over with.

:)

I got tired of all that citrus so I have changed to Salty Sea Air in the bedroom and with that, I'm going to Sleep.. tomorrow is hump day and I'm ready to get it over with.

[smilie=th_e16]

Couldn't agree more about getting tomorrow done. I have a test, two other classes, two meetings and a tutoring session. (But the tutoring session is good because that's where most of my wax funding comes from!)

I melted YC Cherry Blossom a while ago and then turned the melter off because I lit my Dune Grass candle. It seems like most of the YC florals are just a little too florally or perfume-y for my taste, at least for the purposes of investing in the large jar, but for one tart the scent is pretty.

Nice to have the scents going while I have to be studying. Ick! Can't wait until this is over.

I came home from work fully expecting the Creamy Peach Crumb Cake (BG) from last night to be completely gone, but I was wrong! It's still going strong so I'm just going to leave it. This one is a re-order for sure. Not only has it lasted 12+ hours but it's a fabulous scent. Smells just like when my mom used to make peach cobbler. [smilie=th_e16] Oh, and DH loves it, too. Another plus! :?

Tonight I'm melting Red Velvet Cake from MTT. I love this scent and it was my last one...just ordered more! Also Fun in the Sun from Christy! Smells great! Have a good night all! [smilie=th_e16]

Happy Earth Day! This morning it's warm vanilla sugar from Rosa's in two melters!

MY dd had her ears pierced about three times. Finally she decided she just didn't care for earrings...and she still doesn't. Now clothes and shoes are another story [smilie=th_e16]

Good morning.

I've got lots of errands today, but for this morning I'm melting like crazy. I've got to get scent fortified to face the day. [smilie=th_e16]

CYS - Beach (relight)

CD - Coral Jasmine - thanks CF buddy

FM - Tidepool

Bizzy- Cookie & Peach jar

I too have lots of errands today. Before I head out I am burning GC Strawberry Shortcake and finishing up EW Lemon Biscotti.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Good morning! I just started melting Exotic Fruit Frappe, a fruity sample from my last Carol order. After I drop DD off at school I'll start up Pumpkin Raisin Royale. I melted that one last night and it was fantastic!

Ok, send me some Candlefind buddy strength that I can get this nasty pink looking medicine into DD. She's not very good at swallowing medicine and can be very stubborn.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] Good morning!

Lemon Berry Dream Cake ~ Candle Dippers ~ really nice scent...the berries are tart.

Spice Cake jar ~ Goose Creek

I came home from work fully expecting the Creamy Peach Crumb Cake (BG) from last night to be completely gone, but I was wrong! It's still going strong so I'm just going to leave it. This one is a re-order for sure. Not only has it lasted 12+ hours but it's a fabulous scent. Smells just like when my mom used to make peach cobbler. :? Oh, and DH loves it, too. Another plus! :lol:

Ok, now I'm going to have to have some peach cobbler!! I'm going to the farmers market at lunch to get some peaches!

I'm melting Torrential Rains from Tara's. It has been in this small office melting for nearly 2 hours and still no smell at all. [smilie=th_e16]

Nothing left of my relight from last night. My GC candle drowned itself out. Too bad but I thought I would give it another try while waiting for my replacement candle.

Melting Busy Bee Strawberry White Cake.

Good morning everyone! I'm starting off with Frosted Lime Cupcakes from AMS. I hope everyone has a great day! Beautiful weather here today!

Good morning! On this beautiful day, it's tequila sunrise from tarts galore (not much scent), royal vanilla cream from cftkr, and do the dews from missy's. Dh says that the scents are gross together when they mix, but I can't tell. I may have to change out in a bit if he complains again. I don't want to make the man sick. [smilie=th_e16]

Have a great day, all!