The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Evening folks,

I am melting CBV's Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Considering I have three windows open and 5 ceiling fans in the main area, and can still smell it, I think it is fair to say it is strong!. Smelling more pineapple than cake, but it is very nice.

Is anyone else shopping Carol's CFTKR sale? I just filled up my shopping cart. I'm still thinking about adding 2 more scents that I love into it.

I'm still melting Sweet Pumpkin Bars...Yummy! I forgot that earlier tonight I had Cracking Birch going downstairs. I'm not usually into these masculine colgone type scents but boy oh boy do I love this one!

Home from El Paso. We had a very good trip, a wonderful visit with my sister, and her three children threw a great party for her eightieth birthday. But, oh how glad I was to get home. I love my home. :)

Today I melted Victoria's Frankincense and Myrrh. I really do love this scent and Victoria's is so strong and long lasting.

Good morning everyone!

Jason, Green Bamboo is one of those YC scents I can't live without. Do you have the candle? How is the throw on it? I wish they still carried the tarts. I'm probably just going to have to break down and buy a couple of jars.

Cynthia, how is the throw on your CHC Sea Breeze? I think it's a fabulous scent but when I melted it, it had zero throw.

DesertRose, feel better soon!

Candlelove, so glad your DD is okay! I swear those darn deer wait until a car comes by to race out into the road.

This morning I'm melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Raspberries and a small sample of Calming Waters from CD. This one smells like very strong cologne. I'm glad the tart was small! Anything more and we probably would have had to vacate the premises.

Ana, I have not had the Green Bamboo candle, so I couldn't tell you how the throw is. Did they stop selling this scent in tarts? I just bought the one I melted about a month ago during the $1 tart sale. I hope they didn't get rid of this scent!

Tonight I'm melting White Cake from CFTKR and Orange Crumble Cake from Can-Do. Both are delicious!

Eileen....glad you had a good trip! I'm like that too...I love being home!

Desertrose....I hope you feel better soon.

Candlelove....so glad your daughter is ok! Very scary! Here in the country we are over populated with deer!

Tonight I've got on Torential Rain from GHBT. Love this one! Everyone have a good night!

Good morning!

Hot Buttered Popcorn, Serenity Gifts. Just starting.

Happy Heart, Two Blue. Very old but smells good.

English Ivy, CHC. Just starting.

ETA: dumped Hot Buttered Popcorn - no scent.

Added - Banana Cream Pie, CHC

Tres Leches Cake - Cloud Nine

Cornucopia - Sunshine Scents

Pink Sugar - Dew Drop

[smilie=th_Hello_]

:) I just started up a melter with Dole Whip from LOL. It's going to be another wet day here......I want the sun!!!!! [smilie=angry]

Hope everyone has a great day!

I didn't know CFTKR was having a sale either. Got to get over there. Hope it is still going on.

I'm melting New Car from GHBT's. Like I said, I am trying ever single scent. This one is not for me but it does smell like a new car. How do they do it???

I am loving the Dole Whip from LOL....very yummy scent!

:oops: I did some damage over at Carol's this morning too. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Good Morning all! Today is a dreary, rainy day here. We had strong thunderstorms last night - very loud thunder which we hardly ever get.

First melts of the day are:

K - Harvest Moon - LOL - A very nice strong fruity/evergreen scent - here's the description - fresh pear, blueberries, pineapple, juniper berries, eucalyptus, spruce, woods, Douglass fir, cedar, and white musk.

LR - Black Ice - EE - I like this scent but there is just something about it that I don't like as well - a particular note of the scent doesn't smell good to me - I think it's the vanilla musk part. Here's the description - A winter cool, sharp peppermint fragrance with a dark passionate twist of assorted fruits and a deep vanilla musk. As smooth as ice but with a shadowy background!

BR - Apparition - Dark Candles - This one is strong - I'm not loving it but I don't hate it either - here's the description - The Madame of the Manor has decided to make her appearance. A sophisticated, feminine, and haunting blend of a time long forgotton with sweet ginger plums amplified by a strong black tea and soft, fragrant marigolds. I have a feeling DP will probably come back from doing errands and say "That smells like smiley-level1_don001.gif :oops:

Bathroom - 2nd tealight for AMS Watercress & Aloe which is very good.

Have a good day all! Today we're going to BJ's for grocery shopping and then to the supermarket for things I can't get at BJ's.

I'm going through them and pouring them out this morning ~ [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Poured out new car (GHBT) and started woodland breeze (GHBT) hated it so I poured it out and started Cucumber melon (GHBT). This one is very nice. :oops:

Can anybody post infor about CFTKR sale?

melting Blue Gecko Forever Alice- great scent

and

YC oil in Invigorate (its like eucalypltis, mint ,rosemary)

I am still sick and stayed home another day, I am trying to melt anything what has mint or peppermint or eucalyptus to help me breath. Also running the humidifier machine.

and

I am still sick and stayed home another day, I am trying to melt anything what has mint or peppermint or eucalyptus to help me breath. Also running the humidifier machine.

The sale is 10% off everything including her new chunk votives (gotta get me some of those when I'm off lockdown!) and you will receive a bag of tarts as a thank you from Carol. Sign up on ebay for her newsletter.

Desert Rose: I hope you get to feeling better soon. Red: Funny-My DH has said the exact same thing about some of my EE melts. I need to try Dark Candles for sure. I like to keep the pot stirred!!! :oops:

I am melting BG-Caramel Corn Crunch. This is one strong melt and smells yummy.

and

The sale is 10% off everything including her new chunk votives (gotta get me some of those when I'm off lockdown!) and you will receive a bag of tarts as a thank you from Carol. Sign up on ebay for her newsletter.

The sale is until 1:00 pm eastern time on Wednesday the 22nd!

Ana, I have not had the Green Bamboo candle, so I couldn't tell you how the throw is. Did they stop selling this scent in tarts? I just bought the one I melted about a month ago during the $1 tart sale. I hope they didn't get rid of this scent!

Jason, I haven't been able to find the tart version online or in my local YC store for about 3 months or so. It's killing me! Next time I'm near my YC store, I'll stop in and ask about it.

This morning I'm melting the last of my AMS Sea Spray. I hope my order gets here soon! Not sure how long I can go without this scent... I'm also melting CFTKR Strawberry Bubblegum. I'm about to head off to Carol's sale and put in a small order (of course 'small' is relative). This has got to be my last order until fall...unless there are any free shipping sales...

Jason, I haven't been able to find the tart version online or in my local YC store for about 3 months or so. It's killing me! Next time I'm near my YC store, I'll stop in and ask about it.

This morning I'm melting the last of my AMS Sea Spray. I hope my order gets here soon! Not sure how long I can go without this scent... I'm also melting CFTKR Strawberry Bubblegum. I'm about to head off to Carol's sale and put in a small order (of course 'small' is relative). This has got to be my last order until fall...unless there are any free shipping sales...

I ordered a bag of the Sea Spray too. Can't wait.

Cat 52, I love your avatar! And Bigred, I love all your smileys, they crack me up! I didn't post yesterday afternoon, but I melted Nene's pick sugared strawberries, and it was very strong and delicious! This morning I have started Cherry Flip Cupcake, and I am not very impressed. Not a very strong throw at all, I think I will change out soon.

Hi everyone. Melts for today are: Vanilla Caramel by YC, not sure I like this one.

Passion Flower Jasmine by Home Garden.

Hope eveyone has a nice day.

Susan