The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Absolutely beautiful weather today....70 degrees and sunny. Wanted something 'sunny', so changed to CrossCreek's Paradise this afternoon. Love! [smilie=th_coffeespew] This is a great lemon/lime effervescent soda pop kinda scent. Perfect! And it's plenty strong, too. Heart....have U tried this one?

[smilie=th_1819] [smilie=th_1819] [smilie=th_1819] [smilie=th_paper-bag]

It's one of my staples from Crosscreek sweet. I'm glad you like it! I've had way too much coffee today, and just spilled it when I saw CCCC is having a one day only sale. Now is my chance to stock up on Paradise and some of my other favorites.

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] <------I have to wait until 10:00 a.m.

Melting BG ~ Forever Alice

CYS ~ Prell (yep, smells just like it)

Candlelicious ~ Strawberry Daiquiri (this one has a good throw and the strawberry smells like it does in the store before it's ripened)

LOL ~ Strawberry Croissant (smells just like a croissant filled with just a little bit of strawberry)

Can-Do ~ Snowstorm (great scent...need more..it's strong)

I can't go to sleep or I'll miss the height of the throw of these great scents!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Good morning!

Crosscreek marathon melting in preparation for the sale:

Cataloupe

Caribbean Pear

Caramel Buttercream Frosting

Apple Spice

Almond Pastries

Good Morning everyone!

Yesterdays melts were LOL Orange Cranberry Muffin. A gift from a generous candlefind friend Monalissa! The first tealight of this scent was absolutely amazing and the throw wonderful. But not much for the second tealight, so I would say if you don't mind a short scent-span, this scent would be for you. However, the first scent I tried from LOL was Pink Lemonade Jellybean, holy moly, that was super strong, for two tealights and more.

Don't know what I'm melting yet, icing melters!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning! DH is out getting bagels so I have a minute to say hello to everyone. Hello! This morning's melt is Peach Jam Cheesecake from CFTKR. Yummy! I think that this one is my favorite peach scent.

Good Morning

hopefully today will be a pleasant day.

dear boyfriend is at work so I finally have a day for myself. I have to work on my school papers, cook and will finalize my AMS order (last day of free ship)

this morning melts are

AMS- Zuchini Bread- I am trying zuchini bread scent for a first time

AMS- Energy Spa- wondeful scent, I am going to reorder this one

remelting

AMS- Coconut Craze

Melting some odds and ends today:

Coconut Curry custard in the kitchen from Melissa's Primitive Wicks. I was scared to try this one, but it smells really good, my tealight from target is a bit of a dud and only melting half of the small 1oz tart after 45 min.

Bergamot Peach from CYS is in the living room. This is a great strong fruity and lively scent. I probably should have cut this tart in half, the 2oz cups tend to blow me out of the apartment!

Lavender Vanilla from YC in the bedroom. I like this much more than I thought I would. I may have to pick up more tarts in this scent next sale or next coupon. A great scent for the bedroom!

Good morning!

Crosscreek marathon melting in preparation for the sale:

Cataloupe

Caribbean Pear

Caramel Buttercream Frosting

Apple Spice

Almond Pastries

Cyn - :lol: No "B" scents? [smilie=th_e13] You're melting in alpha order...right? :P :oops:

Melting PI's Hot Apple Strudel

Hi all, Melting YC's Midnight Jasmine in preparation for a trip to the store later. (I actually don't plan to buy any of this scent, I'm just confirming that by melting the tart. Unless I fall in love with it...)

Fleur....so glad to see you back, I was getting worried about ya!

Melting Red Velvet Cake from Missy this morning! Have a good day everyone!

:P

I'm continuing with yesterday's Amish Quilt from Cross Creek. Lovely!

Boy, it's gorgeous here at last! Eighty degrees today, clear as a bell, and best of all bestness - no wind!

Fleur, how terrific that you're back. [smilie=th_e13] I missed ya.

Heart, that's too funny about not wanting to sleep because you'll miss the height of the scent throw. You're definitely addicted, girlie! Need an intervention? Noooooo way, huh? :lol:

Have a superb Sunday, everyone.

Gail

Good Morning All,

I just put on Crosscreek's Iced Lemon Biscotti.

Have a busy day with embroidering, as I have a baby present I need for a shower at work tomorrow (Yes, darn, another day physically in the office!)

And going to Arkansas next weekend for a wedding, so I need to get that project finished!

:P

I'm continuing with yesterday's Amish Quilt from Cross Creek. Lovely!

Heart, that's too funny about not wanting to sleep because you'll miss the height of the scent throw. You're definitely addicted, girlie! Need an intervention? Noooooo way, huh? [smilie=th_e13]

Gail

You read my mind Gail. :oops: No way is right! I'm upset I can't smell Amish Quilt while deciding on the Crosscreek choices during the sale today. :oops:

Melting:

CCCC ~ Black Raspberry Vanilla and High Voltage

LOL ~ Tropical Fruit Loops

Gail, how strong is the Amish Quilt on a scale of 1 to 10? :lol: <--- in case you don't see this. :lol:

Happy Sunday everyone!

Heart, my senses are still a bit whacked out from my cold, so take this with a grain of salt. Amish Quilt is about an eight in my book. Yesterday it wafted through the whole house (1500 square feet, not really big) for most of the day. Today it's still going, although not as strong. My cold stricken nose can still smell a bit of it in my office though. :lol: It's a great scent, warm, spicy and comforting.

Hope that helps! Sorry about my tweaked out nose. :P

Gail

Hi all!

First melts of the day for me are:

K - Pineapple Paradise - Blue Gecko - This is one awesome scent - I only used half the tart and it's very strong - A new favorite - best pineapple scent I've smelled so far

LR - Snow Storm - EE - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Harmony - LOL - Another awesome strong scent from Allison and another new favorite

Bathroom - Flannel Sheets - LOL - This is a sample from Allison so it's smaller than her regular scalloped tarts - A very nice fresh clean linen scent with what seems to be a hint of eucalyptus or mint - very nice

Also burning two Illuminations votives in the bath - Acacia and Lavender and my Colonial Pink Peony medium jar.

Melting Honeydew Melon from LOL and Melon Sugar Cream from Bella's. Another beautiful day here; sunny with a light breeze. It's already 75 and not even noon yet. [smilie=th_lol22]