The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Blackberry sage from GHBT's was wonderful.

I just put on Key Lime Pie from Can-Do. I'm going to stay up very late enjoying the quite!!!

Well wishes to those in need. Welcome back, Sillysmom!

Going to bed with:

Sugar Butt - Can Do

Lemon Pound Cake - CBV

Pumpkin Bread - DC Creations

Good evening! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

Bigred, feel better real soon. I'm still sick too, so you're not alone, if it's any consolation. [smilie=th_bb41] I had to miss the whole family Easter dinner and egg hunt today. Oh well, there will be plenty of other Easters in the future.

Sillysmom, welcome back! I'm glad you had a lovely vacation and are home safe and sound. Some of your mishaps remind me of my trip to Hawaii. The moment we arrived on Waikiki we were promptly evacuated due to a tsunami threat. It turned out to be a great vacation, but oh what a beginning! [smilie=th_cha60]

No melting going on here yet. When I stick my nose into my brand new Blue Gecko bags, I can detect something yummy. That's progress over yesterday's complete void, at least! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Have a good night, all. [smilie=th_1084]

Gail

Not melting this morning...getting ready for school after spring break [smilie=th_1084] Actually returning after spring break is not nearly as bad as returning after Christmas Break! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good morning!

Feel better Puppylove!

Dabba - I know exactly how you feel. When I used to teach, there was nothing worse than the day back to school after Christmas break. Spring break isn't so bad because you only have a few weeks left until SUMMER!!!

This morning I'm remelting Strawberry Musk and also just started Coconut Cream Cake. Both are from CFTKR. Gotta get in the shower now. DD has another birthday party to attend today. This is the year of the birthday parties for her.

Jason....I am also in love with Cast Iron Cookies from Can Do........one of my very favorites from Can Do

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I just eyed a Cast Iron Cookies melt from Can-Do. I think I'll try it this evening when I get home!

This morning -

Lemon Pound Cake - Fragrance Fantasy

Patti Cake - CBV

Happy Holidays - Things That Make Scents

Autumn Toddy - DC Creations

Sillysmom...glad you had a great trip minus the bumps at the beginning.

Bigred...please go to the doctor and get that checked out and rest all you can.

Hope eveyone else is great and had a wonderful Easter!!

Melting CFTKR-Pink Sugared Lime & CCCC- Lime Crystals

Smelling great in here! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Tarthound

Good morn, I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Today I'm remelting alot of different things.

Mango Peach Salsa tart and votive

Apple Vanilla

Lemongrass

Have a great day.

Susan

Good Morning everyone!

Well, today is the first day in 2 plus weeks I am melting! I can smell! I can smell! Thanks for all the well wishes with my sinus infection. I am just glad to be back in the land of the smelling...lol

Bigred and Pupplove...feel better soon...I know all too well about all that phlegm...yuck!

Well, this morning I am melting AMS's Lemon Pound Cake...pretty good so far!

Enjoy your day!

Good morning everyone. Thanks for all the welcome backs!

The trip was beautiful, but I truly was starting to think it was "god" telling me not to go or something. If we had missed one more day, we would have cancelled the trip and come home. But anyway, we went, it was beautiful, and we will go back again someday.

OMG, when I walked in the door, before I even started emptying the suitcase, I had to start melting, boy did I miss it!

Last night it was YC Blue Hydrangea in two rooms, and YC Vanilla Lime in another.

We're off to the Met game in a bit, really early, but we want to tour the new field.

Have a great day everyone, glad to be back with you all!

Good morning! Thank you for the get well wishes, friends. I am finally starting to feel better but still can't smell much, so there's no melting going on here yet. But hey, at least I've severed my relationship with my former best friend, Cody-eeen! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Have a really good day, everyone!

Gail

This morning it's Vanilla Sunset and Vera Cruz Vanilla, both from LOL. Hope everyone has a great Monday and get well wishes to those who are still under the weather!

Good Morning All!

Heres get well wishes to all who are still under the weather.

Today Im melting Dole Whip from LOL. Second melt and still going strong. Love this one, its a reorder for sure!

Debbie

I started Peyote Visions from EW this morning. Not my favorite, but definitely interesting and I'm glad I tried it! Might take me until tomorrow to use this one up, since I hardly spend any time at home on Mondays. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Hi everybody.

I hope you all had a nice holiday. We spent the weekend in the woods enjoying nature's bounty. The sun was hot and the creek water was cold.

Today I'm melting Blue Like Jazz from CYS.

vanilla mint from taras

yacht club from GHBT's

Angel Kisses - taras

beach breeze - yankee candle

I'm off today and enjoying my candles and melts. Just got a box from GHBT's 20% off sale. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]