The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Good Morning!

Starting out with just one melt

CFTKR's Lollipop.....it's a lighter one from her,but still smells good.

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Glad to hear you are feeling better Big Red. It's gloomy and cool in Indy this morning. I am melting TD-Blue Sugar for all who need it and Bella's Earthy Embrace. I hope everyone has a nice morning.

Here at school I am burning two candles...YC blueberry scone...wonderful and Drew Candle Company Rain...not getting a lot of scent, but it burns well!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Big Red. It's gloomy and cool in Indy this morning. I am melting TD-Blue Sugar for all who need it and Bella's Earthy Embrace. I hope everyone has a nice morning.

Thanks!

I forgot to say that YC's Beach Vacation is my blue for those in need.

How is that Earthy Embrace scent? - sounds interesting.

It is Bigred: I can't quite think of where i have smell this before, but another vendor has this with a different name. Not a earthy scent, more lt. floral and maybe some mint. I can't put may finger on it.

Good morning, all! For the day's melts so far, it's cider web from yc, vanilla maple pecan from chc, and almond fortune cookie from cftkr. Everything is starting to smell good in here.

I hope you all have a lovely day. It's supposed to be warm and sunny here...perfect day to let the kids go outside and play after they've finished their school work. And, perfect for giving me time to sit back and read a book. LOL!

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Good Morning!!

I am melting a yummy scent from FP..its Lime Watermelon, wow its good!! Strong and really fruity too!!

The sun is out here in NC, but its still really chilly!! The mtns are so tricky!! Maybe it will warm up later!! Have a great day!!!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Good Morning!!

I am melting a yummy scent from FP..its Lime Watermelon, wow its good!! Strong and really fruity too!!

The sun is out here in NC, but its still really chilly!! The mtns are so tricky!! Maybe it will warm up later!! Have a great day!!!

Who is FP? [smilie=th_a194]

Clove from GHBT's. Super strong!!!

Morning everyone!

I put on Busy Bees Pink Frosting (YUM!!!!) before I left this morning along with Busy Bees Buttercream cupcakes.

I know when I get home from work, I will have to change out the scents again... ) :

I hate not being home to enjoy them.

:lol:

Good morning.

Big, I'm glad you are finally feeling like your old self again.

This morning's scent is LOL - Strawberry Wafer

Hello Everybody!

We just got back from Puerto Rico last night. We had a great time! The weather was great. Too bad it is so dismal here today. It really needs to be spring here.

I have melting AMS Snickerdoodle in 2 melters. Smells great! I think I will place an order when she reopens this week. I haven't order tarts in 2 months. I have been trying to go through some of my stash. I am also burning 2 Goose Creek candles in Maple Cream and Spice Cake.

Good morning.

Big, I'm glad you are finally feeling like your old self again.

This morning's scent is LOL - Strawberry Wafer

I read your scent as Strawberry WATER, at first and thought, that sounds weird! :lol:

Bigred, glad you are finally getting to feel better.

Today it's Red Hot Beans from Can-Do, very nice mix of red hot cinnamon with vanilla bean noel. I am getting antsy waiting for my LOL order. On the website it says turnaround time is 4-15 days. Well, I am on day 16 of waiting and it still hasn't even shipped! And my candle from Huckleberry Layne is taking forever too. How hard can it be to send one candle, and they are only one state over from me! I don't like waiting! :lol:

Jason, I feel for you with the waiting thing, I get very impatient too! LOL sometimes does take up to 3 weeks in my experience, but I am always so happy when my order comes in. I should be getting my orders from GHBT and Blue Gecko today, and I am so excited! :lol: I really hope your stuff comes in soon. I am still fretting over a front porch order when I know I want to order from AMS on Saturday. But, I think if I don't get in on free shipping I will kick myself in the butt later.....

Anyway, Frosted Cupid Cookies from LOL today, and it is DEE-LICIOUS!!

Hi everyone!

This morning I melted LOL's Egg Nog Latte...it was great! I found this last one leftover from Christmas in the back of my china hutch.

This afternoon I am melting CFTKR's Jelly Bean..I don't think it got started yet....

I wonder if someone can help me out...I looked all over this forum and I cannot find anything about free shipping at Front Porch. I know I saw their newsletter in my inbox I think last week but I cannot for the life of me find it...Is there some kind of special code to use for the free shipping?

:lol: Good Morning!!

busymom - I decided to include the Lime Watermelon in my Front Porch order. It sounds great.

I'm melting Rose Red from Evening Eclipse. This smells so good that I may have to rethink my vow to never order from them again.

Hi guys....

We've been painting so all I have going right now is my Goose Creek Spice Cake candle....it's in the living room, but the paint smell is still stronger....ugh.

melting from Blue gecko Vanilla Berry Creme Puffs. OMG I love this. it reminds me a little of Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies. this is my first one melted from this order. I will be ordering more from this company.

Anjoymom, there IS a code in FP's newsletter for the free shipping. Jason, maybe your candle is taking longer than expected so it can smell extra good! (Don't we all like to think that about our orders)?

Melting mostly scents that I had forgot I had:

Can-Do ~ Kudzu

YC ~ Vineyard

CCCC ~ Banana Cream Pie

Just added LOL's Pineapple Cilantro and Grapetastic.

Anjoymom, there IS a code in FP's newsletter for the free shipping. Jason, maybe your candle is taking longer than expected so it can smell extra good! (Don't we all like to think that about our orders)?

Melting mostly scents that I had forgot I had:

Can-Do ~ Kudzu

YC ~ Vineyard

CCCC ~ Banana Cream Pie

Just added LOL's Pineapple Cilantro and Grapetastic.

That's a nice way to think about it, Heart. My mind doesn't think that positively. I'm thinking, they must've forgotten me!

It's a beautiful day today (finally), so I've got the door open to my veranda (it's just a run-of-the-mill balcony, but I like the word veranda :lol: ) and I'm melting Southern Magnolia from Nene's. Also have some YC jars burning (Garden Sweet Pea, Midnight Cove, Berry Jam).